What's new

mmmmmm...donuts

oti$

It can be a pain in the ass and definitely affect gpw, but i love the hunt and i love variety. Ive got monocrops of 2.0 and gg4 lined up for some money grows. Im about to flip a light with 3 more cowbell phenos one haz-mat one 2.0xgg4 and i think a dubb...or purple snow bubba...lost the label on that last one, so it really coukd be anything. I spent the better part of last year running mostly clone only cuts and im really stoked tostart back in on my seed collection.

oti$

Had to soak some of b.beanz blrxlocktite, and ojsdkb as well as some Polynesian thin mints. Thanks beanz for spreading the love.

Desert Hydro

Veteran
ive got 7 ocean grown ninja fruit females that are vegging out right not. ive got clones of everything going so im not sure if i should just flower them small on the original moms and by the time i decide if they are keepers or not the clones will be big enough to get more cuts off of

oti$

I always flower tge original seed plants out, but i also always run the clones of those seed plants because, in my experience, the clones can grow a little different.

oti$

Everything that i originally popped has broken the surface. The blr x locktite and ojsdkb germed, i took a look inside the cubes when i was re-wetting them and the should all be above ground by tomorrow as well. Stoked:D
picture.php

B

beanz

you have new stuff coming , let me know if blr x dragons blood got in there .

everything i sent should be very good . cheers mate

oti$

I got BLR x dragons blood in the last package... Im pretty sure... The ink smeared, so it could be AOGx dragons blood, but I think K I remember seeing BLR before the smudge.
picture.php

These arrived yesterday. I'm unsure if I'm going to pop a few of each or do several real from one or two. I usually do a couple 2-4 from each pack bc I have so many seeds that is the only way I can make a dent in the stash. In any case these are getting bumped to the front if the line. Thanks home!

Miraculous Meds

Cool line up buddy. That beanz is a generous fella. I like those sharpie extremes for writing on plastic with little to no smearing.

Whats the scoop/lineage on the rose strains?

B

beanz

i was wondering who scored 2 packs of those .....
would be blr x dragons blood .....i dont think i,d put in aog x dragonslblood they get huge . blr x Dragons blood testers were really nice .

cherry lime be a beauty ;) cherry truffle also ... see how you mate . you pop whatever you like .

oti$

I have been wanting to grow this cross out for ages. I lost most of the pack a few months back, unfortunately. I have two beans in the vault and this female. It's haz-mat by archive(chem '91 x face off). It's structure is looking to lean more to the chem side if the cross than og. That's what I was hoping for. I'm really hoping for a nice chem leaner to add to my quiver.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

This is forum x gg4 by chunkypigs... I bought everything he had to offer when he did his first drop. At the time I didn't have any clone only cuts and really wanted a cookie leaning plant. I've since acquired thin mint and 2.o, so I'm not necessarily looking for a cookie Dom plant. I'm just hoping for something nice. So far, I'm digging the structure. It's a fast grower, very vigorous with many strong branches. We'll see how the hold weight come full bloom. I think I only popped two of these. This one survived the torture that kille 50+ other seedlings and clones.
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

3 more cowbell phenos. This cross is very hardy. All three of tge females from this pack survived what scores if other plants could not. Im excited for this one as well and super excited to have 3 phenos to flower out.

MC #1
picture.php

MC #2
picture.php
picture.php

MC #3
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

One more pic... This is from the group of seed I recently popped, it's a purple snow Bubba Tri-fol. I've had a few of these pop up in the past and I always think they look cool when they first sprout.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

It was hard for me to get a pic illustrating the three leaf sets bc my forward facing camera lense is smashed and I have to take pics with the screen cam and I'm shooting blindly. It's making documenting things a chore, but I'm working on it. I'm super excited yo be growing out all of the different seeds. I was getting bored with the clone only cuts. I'm blessed to have the extra room to run all these seeds. I have so many to go through and I've got my eye on a bunch more.

antheis

Veteran
poppin' seeds and smoking weed
i need remedial training for seedlings. just had 15 die on me. glad they were homemade seeds and i didn't drop big money on them.
good to see you back on budley, i love your air layering thread.

Budley Doright

Veteran
poppin' seeds and smoking weed
i need remedial training for seedlings. just had 15 die on me. glad they were homemade seeds and i didn't drop big money on them.
good to see you back on budley, i love your air layering thread.

Im on probation atm..... When I get off probation in november....(its getting closer) I get the whole thing expunged.... Im in michigan so I will be legal again....

Im planning on picking the thread back up..... they made the thread a sticky but because I couldnt work it....I had the powers take it down.....

but now with an emphasis on ground layering instead of air layering....

Stealth layering so to speak...... Im going to pick the thread up more as a grow log as opposed to a tutorial on air/ground layering....

I do plan to do a little of both....

Thanks for the interest.....I think you might like the new direction....

Laying low for now.....:peek:

oti$

This was about ten days ago, mid stretch
picture.php
picture.php

I staked and tied them down about a week ago to keep them from growing in to tge light
picture.php

oti$

These are tonight... +/- 20 days into flower. Stretch stopped more or less a week ago, right after I tied them down and staked them.
picture.php
picture.php

Budset has begun
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts