picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Let me tell ya...this purple snow bubba is some strong shit...hello dick, let me introduce you to dirt....

LMFAO!! That's classic! Plants look dope man. Hearing that about a Bubba hybrid is music to my ears. Gives me lot's of hope for the OX F2's I have.

oti$

Thin mint day 48...this is a good run, she is swelling and stacking about as good as I could hope for.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

I have gotten rid of nearly a lb and not trimmed any of it. Peeps are so sprung on the ofp that they don't care that I don't have time to trim and want it anyway. It's and og leaner as far as buds, so there isn't a lot to trim, but it still looks shaggy and not nearly as sexy as could be. It's so good that the homies who have tried her don't care. I might be on to something. The cookies and glue and the dubb and shit that sells out quick get no trim unless I get paid extra. I'm going to start charging for a trim job. Fucking hate trimming...

Miraculous Meds

That's about the level I buck to before final trim where I save for extract. If people r happy with it, it saves a lot of labor, cost effective for grower n patient/client. It's really trichome laden material anyway. Just a cosmetic thing for the most part. But I understand people on the far end that r only getting grams or 1/8's, n paying top prices for it, wanting the most cleaned looking flowers they can get though.

oti$

I get that too, but I dont sell anything less than ounces, usually, and peeps are paying the same all the way up or down depending how you look at it. I'm practically giving it away compared to what most are selling less quality for. I kinda feel like the sugar leaves help keep the buds frosty while they are in freezer bags...

oti$

Someone hooked a playa up! Now lets pray for roots....i feel truly blessed to be part of the community. I recently lost a shit ton of seedlings, selections and clone only cuts that would have devastated most. I'm mostly bummed about the seed selections and seedlings as they are not replaceable. Clone only cuts are usually replaceable.
picture.php

I keep taking pics of my current donut grow, but the pics look so shitty its pointless to post them. There is something on my camera lens that is making the images look useful. I had to post these though, I've been trying to get the 91 for...well since I started growing....thanks homie:woohoo::peacock::tiphat:

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
That bud is looking like delicious candy. No wonder its all good with no trim. How'd you lose all the seedlings? You gonna pop more seeds anytime soon? That's cool you got some clone onlys! Best of luck rooting those baby's.

oti$

I just had a very lengthy post explaining the how's and why's, but long story short, my helper/student saw springtails, thought they were root aphids, freaked out. Absolutely disregarded my instruction and wishes and pored near boiling water through every plant killing nearly every plant. Some shit that could have ended life long relationships. But, the way I'm trying yo look at it is I get to pop more seed. I'll get more clones. Lessons learned all around. Life in the basements will go on. Looks like I'll be doing a nice sci Humboldt pheno hunt. I've already got some new clone onlies to experience. I will just grow my way out if a shitty situation.

Miraculous Meds

I appreciate people taking initiative, but when they r not in charge, n they make a call like that, it's very frustrating. Testing one that u have a back up of is the only way to do a new treatment.

Do u do anything for springtails? I've got tons at the moment on plants that r growing super vigorous, n have no damage or deficiency problems. I don't like seeing them, but I don't think they cause any problems. I've read that they can eat the fine hairs off ur roots when they run out of organic material to eat. I feel they might be a result of overwatering, causing a wet environment that they like, and maybe growing algae, or bacteria, because of overwatering also.

I've got a friend that's willing to pass on the 91' n gmo to me. He's real fond of them for trich density , n growth structure. I'm thinking about giving them a run. Have u run any of those new cuts before?

oti$

Yes it's very frustrating. My instructions were for her to do one or two very big and established plants. I knew from past experience what would and could happen and have been taking a new approach with her letting her fail or succeed trying to do things on her own with a few plants that are her very own. Its almost a lost cause with her. About six months ago I let her try to take charge, for the most part, of a small flower room. She underfed the room for the first 5 weeks of flower and pretty much grew some clone only shwagg. I've been really trying to give her the financial independence that growing can bring by teaching her, but I think she's just not meant to be a grower. After 3 years she can't root a clone, can't recite any of the basic parameters( watts/sq foot, temp & humidity range, air exchange...etc...) and just doesn't seem to really want it as bad as she says she does.
I freaked the first time I saw springtails, but after researching and learning the experiences of others, found that they are more or less harmless and very common. They always pop up about this time of year for me and are gone pretty quickly. I just let them ride. Its funny you say your plants are looking lush and vigourous because those were my exact words describing this veg area the day I showed up as she was just watering the last few plants with nearly boiling water. Everythi g looked so great and i was giving her huge compliments bc she was just recently getting down on gerself bc i always find things that could be improved. The plants looked AMAZING and I was so happy. They looked great when I left that day and I figured all was well. 2 days later I returned to absolute carnage.
I have not run any of these save for ecsd, which was among the underfed plants and it was the worst of the bunch. I can't wait to get a crack at her again.

120Octane

Otis$ man your gassing a few out or maybe 6..Life is not easy growing sometimes a fetish comes out. Just read front to back, those were some bean popin orgies..

I just have 1 question for you. Why not bare bulb the chm ditch the hoods and buy more ballasts?
Really curious why Chm vert has not taken off or is it the Chm are doing things that have some not saying anything?

packerfan79

Veteran
I wanted to switch to Cmh vert but I would need single ended 630cmh to make my stadium work. Mabey it will happen some day.

oti$

Why not multiple 315's? I was actually surprised at the amount if penetration you get with them. My first flower with one I did 2 plants that ended up about 4-4.5' and they were solid all the way down....tops much bigger and denser, but the lowers were great looking. Like I said, 2 plants, so there wasn't a whole lot shark g the lower bud sites

packerfan79

Veteran
My top shelf is 6 ft across so about 3ft from The bulb to the plants. I don't think that's close enough, and I would have to stack bulbs which would be a pain in the ass to get in to work with the plants. I will probably do something in my little veg room. It's 4.5 x 4.5 got a 600 mh.in there now. I know Marlo used 400 watt Cmh for a few years but I haven't seen him on here in a long time. I haven't seen any for sale on eBay or Amazon.