What's new

mmmmmm...donuts

oti$

Thanks homie:biggrin:

Just flipped a monocropped light of 2.o... Ill do a third light of gg4 in a month or so. I figure I'll do a couple monocropped grows here so I can afford to do a light or two if seed runs constantly. I've got so many seeds I want to grow and I keep buying more. There are so many awesome seed makers out here and I want to try everything. I'm thinking I might keep some of the males ill get from my recent pop and turn a bedroom upstairs into a chuck lab.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

I actually have 2glues under the 2.o light, but there may not be room after everything stretches out. Two of the 2.o are kinda small and I've got the glues in there In case the canopy needs to be filled out... They will go under the third light if things get too crowded

oti$

Black lime reserve, BLR x locktite, OJSDKB f2&3 by beanz, face off, French toast, pie face, and rude boi by archive, chem kesey by bodhi, bubbas girl, three queens, purple snow Bubba and old family purple by csi Humboldt. I popped two of each, except the pie face which there are 6-7.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

I was hoping to have these vegged up enough to flip a month after the 2.0, but I don't know that they will be big enough in 2,weeks. I guess time will tell...
These are all the csi plants, 2 of each: bubbas girl, purple snow Bubba, 3 queens, & old family purple... As well as a Polynesian thin mint and a pie face by archive.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

I have several gg4 clones rooted and ready to start vegging for the next open spot
picture.php
picture.php

I have a bunch of haz-mat clones as well, I took a bunch to ensure I'd get one rooted and they all took. I'm reluctant to dedicate a light to them before trying it out first... However with the 91 for her mom I'm sure it will be good. I havent had a bad pheno from any archive gear grown

Haz-mat mom
picture.php
picture.php

The tray of clones on the top step contains a bunch of haz-mat, gg4xforum, more cowbell 1, 2,&3 and several 2.o cuts, all rooted and ready for transplant. The haz-mat are super vigorous. As soon as they rooted they started growing fast and are all a couple inches taller than everything else in the tray only after a few days.
picture.php

antheis

Veteran
damn man! it looks like you got about fiftyleven irons in the fire. its all looking good, though.

B

beanz

dont be afraid if any blr look bit flimsy , they just want to get up there into grow space . i always look mine , think come on .....then that explode

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
That Polynesian Thin Mint has duckfoot leaves right ? I saw one before and thought it was you growing it, but can't remember if it was you for sure. More Cowbell is looking killer man. I would have a hard time culling any of those plants.

oti$

I have a hard time culling anything... Im one of those guys that will hold on to every clone that roots and buy more lights to flower them all.
I ha e grown one other Polynesian thin mint and it had very pronounced duck foot leaves.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

The one I have now has more normal looking leaves..

oti$

None of the following ha e shown sex yet, but I'm at a point where buying and growing other people's seeds isn't enough for me and I want to make some of my own, so I'm flowering the males and collecting pollen to make some crosses of my own...

Black lime reserve f3(?) by beanz... Pheno 1
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

OJSDKB... Ill killed the other seedling by accident. I'm really liking the structure on this one a d am glad I have several more seeds to pop
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

Again, I only managed to not kill one of these BLR x locktite, but thankfully there are plenty more
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

I put these two chem kesey outside a couple days ago hidden among some brush in the back yard. In just two days the balls have multiplied exponentially and the stink coming of of them is intense. This will be the first pollen I chuck... Chem91xg13hashplant... Hopefully the extreme funk I'm smelling will transfer to the offspring. I have not flowered or smoked any of these yet, but with those parents, lack of potency shouldn't be an issue...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts