What's new

Memory Loss

G

hello Maj :joint:
hahaha thanks for the suport my brother but i have NO plans to be a true breeder, i make f2's and crosses because it gives me something to do while my other non seeded plants fill in and finish up....

i have given away probably getting around a 1000 seeds to probably 50/60 different ppl and i intend to countinue to do so as long as i get good seed harvests......

i got almost 500 ML's and kept about 50 and gave the rest away, same thing with the PB's i made lass time....i'm ALL about grow good weed and making the best seed I can make and sharing them with fine ppl like your self....

i have about 9grams of some very killer smelling ML that i cut at like 35 days, its very sticky and is just about dry :yummy: :yummy: ....i'm going to let them go as long as they need, but from where i'm setting they look and smell outstanding....

i will get a couple shots up today, ummm will put them in here so you wont miss them......

not sure if your interested in trying a kush cross but i'll let you know what i have when the time comes.....

got some i'm making now and just got a package from ZIGG with some nice stuff in it including some bubba kush F2's and a cross of bubba :chin: ....

again thank you for doing such a killer fucking job on this strain brother, if big N is close to getting some new shit runing send him my way i got something for him as well....
very cool :joint:

memory loss......

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
:yoinks: damn Maj. and Jaw's those are looking sweet :yummy: :friends: :wink: .

On a :badday: note i almost killed mine off hoping they recover for me :badday: :badday: :badday: .

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
about those shacks maj.,..... anytime on the gifting of genes. whats mine is yours unc. cant wait to taste the ML when cured. save a chunk for me!!! lol :joint: let me thank you for learning the strains strengths and weaknesses... all that documenting like jaws said is more than expected. you made it an easy transition into growing. JAWS with the offer above... sounds like a dream come true huh! kush kush kush kush. i dream of the thought. its my favorite! :woohoo: :yummy: ill be around .....grow green!

G

:chin: Jaws I really think you should consider doing some serious breeding? I grew out the Afghan sharkk you gave me and it's one of the best plants I've ever grown!! I'm in the process of growing the PB out now and it's another fine strain!!! Shit I haven't even started the ML's yet!!!!

Sorry for Highjacking your thread major i just had to give jaws some props.

GCG

{Lotus}

jaws said:
hello Maj :joint:
hahaha thanks for the suport my brother but i have NO plans to be a true breeder, i make f2's and crosses because it gives me something to do while my other non seeded plants fill in and finish up....

i have given away probably getting around a 1000 seeds to probably 50/60 different ppl and i intend to countinue to do so as long as i get good seed harvests......

i got almost 500 ML's and kept about 50 and gave the rest away, same thing with the PB's i made lass time....i'm ALL about grow good weed and making the best seed I can make and sharing them with fine ppl like your self....

i have about 9grams of some very killer smelling ML that i cut at like 35 days, its very sticky and is just about dry :yummy: :yummy: ....i'm going to let them go as long as they need, but from where i'm setting they look and smell outstanding....

i will get a couple shots up today, ummm will put them in here so you wont miss them......

not sure if your interested in trying a kush cross but i'll let you know what i have when the time comes.....

got some i'm making now and just got a package from ZIGG with some nice stuff in it including some bubba kush F2's and a cross of bubba :chin: ....

again thank you for doing such a killer fucking job on this strain brother, if big N is close to getting some new shit runing send him my way i got something for him as well....
very cool :joint:

memory loss......

:respect:

G

Jaws is among the kindest fellows here on IC. :wave: I remember when I was inquiring on the forums about some cheese f2's and later that day I was struck by the weed gods.. :woohoo: he offered me some cheese, ogk s1, purple bastard and memory loss. :yoinks: Gladly, I accepted.

First, I ran the cheese f2's. Out of 5 beans i got 3 females which all shared the same unique odor. Personally i like this smoke alot, one of my all time favorite breakfust buds- but it wasnt my girlfriends cup of tea, so i smoked it alone or with friends, which i did not mind one bit..lol.. Thank you jaws for making one of the strains on my wishlist come true.

cheese f2

Currently, i am running the memory loss which is impressive so far. From 4 beans i got 2 females 2 males. I vegged for 4-5 weeks and topped and lst'ed them like crazy, which they responded to very well. I believe one is leaning toward the urkle side, kinda smells like crush raspberry soda which is becoming more intense by the day. The other pheno has a tad bit fatter leaves and smells more like grapish fuel when i rub the stems. No doubt an excellent cross by the looks of it so far.

G

hello friends :joint:
ahh its good to have friends and ppl who accept such stuff at face value, there has never been any strings to the stuff i give away.....i'm just trying to do my part and spread some goods around to ppl who want to try something new....

i'm no JLP but i do try and give when and what i can when i can, and after reading todays post it makes me fill like i'm doing something good for the site and the members here at the MAG....

again i will most likely never do the seed thing like the "true" breeders but i will countinue to do my part in getting excellent seeds out to the ppl.....

TERESA, hello my long time friend i'm glad you and i are still doing what weve been doing for awhile.....your one of the best growers i know and you were around when i first started growing hahaha and were still growing the bombs my friend :woohoo: ......

SSA, let me know when your interested!!......

INB, same go's for you my friend, any friend of Maj is a friend to me...

GARLIC, hey brother i wish i could take the cridit for the AFGHAN SHARKK but that was some one elses work....as far as i know i did bring to the light the LEMON SHARKK but that was just a pheno of the ORIGINAL afghan sharkk....

ya the PB's and the ML's are both really good i'm pleased with the way they turned out for sure....i have a sweet cross being made right now and its the cross of...

mother cherry ak-47
father strawberry diesel

cherry meets strawberry this should be another fruity mix/cross and i'm going to need some testers for sure with this one....

LOTUS, thank you my brother, right back at ya dude!!.....

RUBY, ahhh so glad to here you were pleased with the cheese F2's, umm i cant take cridit for that cross it was done by a friend of mine, i sent him the original cheese seeds and he made the F2's......

ummm still very pissed at the mail for lossing that awesome hand made bowl you made me, i'm guessing it never made it back to you huhh...
peace my friends :joint:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
wheres the line for the testers request form?!! MAJ get your nephew a pen. jaws where do i sign lol. you are tuely a kind spirit with kick ass skills. cherry ak47 & ssd yeah buddy. satisfy my sweet tooth no doubt! :yummy:
hows the cab today maj. i know youll be on today. any budding of the ML yet in 2L bottles? which pheno you puffin today...hahaha

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i would support his cause Maj...he has been helpfull and generous from day 1 ...And these things wont be forgotten...

Nway i'm smoking jaws PB right now ...and for a real while longer (i made shure of that :D)...and she's a real tasty 1 for shure ;)...ML is on the agenda...within 2 weeks i plan 2 pop'm and start a other run while flowering some others strains in a other room :woohoo:

@ jaws
the above states enough :joint:
Thanks again for your good Karmha my friend !
:ying:

G

hello there :joint:
shit Maj i forgot to put up a couple pics of that early ML plant i took down lass weekend....did not get much dryed after the drying prcess but i was not expecting much so no biggy there....

i think it was like 33/35 days flower when i took it along with the ecsd and the nycd and the smallish pine tar kush....couple pics for ya..

better then average smoke but not a day ender at this point, it lost its fruity smell but not its fruity flavor :yummy: good tasting shit this is....

SSA, there is no line/list just let me know when your ready...

CORE, hey brother thank you for the kind words, weve been friends since you first came here and i'm glad were still friends this very day..
thanks friends :joint:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Hey Everyone,

Wow Major, Jaws, Sir, INVB, Core, Red, there is quite the community in just this one thread, and im seriously loving it!!!! Its nice to have a place where people like us can come and help eachother out.

JAWS i gotta say you got more good karma coming your way than the dali lama, hahah. Thats really cool that you pass out your crosses to good people and i hope they all turn out well. If your smart enough to have all of these heads testing them for you, im sure they will. hahahha I wonder what people out here in the MidWest would think of ML??? :chin: I just got my hands on some really great Kali mist pollen from a good buddy and hopfully will be making a cross between that and a burmese delight i have that will hopfully be a lady (im praying) Look :bow: haha.
Hope everyone is Happy and healty,
-N.Kron

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
im with ya all the way core :)

dam jaws thats looking mighty frosty how was the taste ???

heres a pic a my urkel pheno plant C cut at 34-35 days 12/12 nice little tasty
21586DSCN0666.JPG
i'll try n get some of the current im smoking on. the plant C had a very amazingly strong high for being picked early had a very sweet taste ppl found it hard to believe it was just cut 2-3wks early lol.

so for sure plant C urkel pheno with its very sweet fruity undertones like candy, and plant B straw d pheno just plain fruity fruity lol where the strongest and best tasting. all the plants had a sweet fruity taste. C and B smelled the room up like fruit when ya cut some up for smoking :)

right on thx NK never know if i moved back to the midwest ML would be there then i was born in MN and havent been home for 25 yrs. and with recent events the thought is in the front of my mind g/l on your prospective cross

SirSmokalot

Veteran
that pic is my screen saver MAJ. Hey Jaws when is a good time to PM you? ne ways fellas that ML is damn good so far. how the cab fillin in Maj. i bet the oldest one in there is fat now. i will come by today probably and smoke this last pine kush nug up with some good company.hope the energy is good your way uncle. peace til tonight :joint: pinekush

:sasmokin:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey all heres another pic update things in the grow are moving along nicely

whole cab shot

tops of the 3 ML's in 2 liter bottels

plant B straw d pheno keeper for sure

plant C on right B in mid D on left

ok them 3 where placed into flower on 4-4 this is 4-18 :) dig them nugs allready lmao right on !!!

a nug from plant D urk pheno and B straw d pheno

heres the grape krush placed in flower 3-29

heres what was gonna be my 3rd shack bonsia but decided to flower her out :) also placed in flwr 3-29

thats it for pics, on the gk and last shack pics you'll notice some bleaching lol dang 6inch from light danger zone lol. oh well just crush and bend them babies over lmao, well dam drama started again my son cant take my ex half brother running his mouth or his soon to be ex boss about me and my wife here. so we must be out by end sept type thing sooooooooo i'll be a firing up another 400w hps w/in a month, yepper gonna run the whole closet in 2 gal bags. if the 12 ML' and 3 gk's root then i should be abel to get 2oz per bag, i have a total of 12-1300 watts i could run in the closet i'll run as much as i can lmao. they will run for 60 days no shorter then hang properly then short cure then well lol i'll be abel to move properly !!. but yes Jaws i'll take what ever ya wish to send me when ya mentioned thats n/p after my move in sept i'll be back on line just prolly not for 1-2 wks type thing maybe. all i know is this BS drama ive had for the last month type thing is making wanna relocate to my home state of MN. where litterly thousands of my family lives well in the 5 state erea that is lmao.unsure just fricken confused and mad as hell thing is about 10 yrs now ive wanted to move back and this is like pushing me there :sasmokin:. whatever i do i'll still be a lurker and active here im addicted to ICmag

Oh Yes i'll be growing everything out including my 1st bonsai shack mum thats 10 months old, i wont risk moving with any living plants like these lol. i can get plants B,C back in fresh cuts hopefully i can get more shack seed not as many as last time lol. i really dont want to loose the shack it mighty fine and powerful smoke

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Damn maj, sorry to hear about the sitchuation.. i know how ur feelin man.

Had to do and emergency move of my whole setup late last night. Shit hit the fan and i couldnt keep growing at my house anymore. So i dipped on out of there lickity split..... zoom.. I feel way better having all my stuff out of that enviroment though, definitly gives me some peace of mind.. And hey if you gotta move back to MN the midwest would welcome you back with open arms dude. Hope everything works out well for you Major. Oh and yea that sounds soo nice runnin 1400 watts with 15 plants under it in 2 gallon bags... i am excited as hell for that to come..My thoughts are with ya buddy,
-N.Kron

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Major :wave:
Man, also sorry to hear about the living situation - people can be really great at times, and then at other times they can be stinking black holes...

Your grow looks really fine - ML, shack and G Krush - fine combo of tastes. Looks like you're gonna need some help haulin around on this harvest... I volunteer :yummy: :biglaugh:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thx for the support all and very srry for not keeping up on all my book marked threads and friends grows :bow: :bow: :bow: for they have the truely spectactular grows i'm just tryn to follow suite :respect:.

heres a shot of whats left of the keif i shaked from the straw d phenos leaves :yummy: :yummy: :yummy:

sooooooo fruity fruity fruity { devils rejscts quote tuty fn fruity} :woohoo: