What's new

Memory Loss

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
hey n/p buddy i'll get another bag next wensday i should have enough to last till then lol

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
why thankyou sunset
the containers i use varry the memory loss are in 3 gal square plastic trash cans, my grape krush is in 1 gal bag and my 1 sugar shack is in 2 liter soda bottle lol. eventually i'll be in either 1 gal grow bags or 2 liter soda bottels.

now check it out im Super Stoked just gave away the last of the memory loss clones and was just told tonight i'll be recieving
music334.gif
fresh Lavender and OG Kush cuts oh yea oh yeaaaa BABY :woohoo: hey brother :moon: :moon: :moon:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Way to push through the BS Maj. :yes:
I gotta give you :respect: for keepin it going!

The plants still look great too! :smile:

Nice roots :yes:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thx TML my brother can :moon: didnt you have a nice BB harvest recently right on buddy

SHHHHHHH lmao Memory Loss @4wks flower

this pic contains the ML's along with 1 grape krush whats left of it and 1 sugar shack in 2 liter again. the ML's plants 1-2 the straw d phenos are in the center of pic both mains where piched and bent over, plants 3-4 urkel phenos grew even or above lighting so they have several tops pinched and bent over. tis 1 wild and crazy jungle in there the new cuts havent arrived yet but i know i'll get them tonight or tomarow am :yummy: Lavender :yummy: :yummy: PG Kush :woohoo:

oops the 2 ml and 3 shack clones from the bubbler in soil now lol

Last edited:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i love comming in your threads Maj. always something new 2 see here...i almsot can't wait 2 pop them 2 ML's.....but i can't right now....i got thrips and i must stop my perpetual thing 2 clean room....:badday:

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
awesome to hear things are turning around for ya...lavender, og kush..gotta like that.
That strawberry ML pheno sounds tastey, as does everything else..peace

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
why thx D :lurk: grab some munchies shows going on :)

thx core :) this grow shall grow on i'm really liking the ML's each has thier own distinct smell
Urkel phenos starts off like cream soda followed by a over welming sense of GODDDDDD thats good stuff

the straw d phenos plain and simple strawberrys no doubt

oh yea did i mention the tric production :yoinks: its just outta this world even the larger fans that protrude from the buds have trics :woohoo: hash world hash world gettn stoned lmao :woohoo:

hey scrappy thx for stoppn by yea i have to wait on the cuts Lav and OG :( duder cut hella but gave my bro 2 of each. so now the person with the purple haze has them also the PH should be ready for few cuts for me but the L and OG i have to wait on for now drag.

ok every1 36 days 12/12 Jaws again thx for the gift, from your other crosses ive read about the Memory Loss sure stacks up to the other crosses ya done :) very well done

1st pic littlen up front is a sugar shack in 2 liter soda bottle 3wks 12/12 he he i really like gettn 1 oz from 2 liter soda bottle lol :yummy:

G

:yoinks: DAMN Major!!!! Those really are some frosty bitchs :woohoo: :yummy:

:asskick: :wallbash: I'm really kickin myself in the :moon: for not starting some of those beans!!!! Oh well good things come to those who wait. :confused:

Great job bro
GCG

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WTF :yoinks: awsome.....now after you description and Resin pics its hard not 2 pop'm....but i already decided that i woz gonne run'm next with some top notch genes that i have.... :joint:

but i never had the honor of growing/smoking the urkle/ strawberryD...so i'm reaaaaal curious....what you think is the best style 2 grow her?
and how much do they stretch in flower?

Nway i did jaws his Purple Bastard again....with no mistakes this time...and i'm stoked....top notch smoke and i only took a quick dry sample...i'm shure ML's will be better as far as potency goes....nway just a guess :moon:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thx GCG you'll love running these, i'll have a straw d pheno mum and will keep urk cuts going, from this he he :)

thx Core yepper my cab looks like the Swiss Alps in trichromes gonna be a sweet comp to the sugar shack. he he my average RH is 20% lmao and trics like that ummmm ummmmm. the stretch yes very important now the urk phenos where 2-3 inchs taller then straw d phenos, both where approx 2ft from soil when 12/12 started. 1st wk was outside because no room in cab, when brought into cab they where approx 30inch tall from soil. now after the next 1.5-2 wks argh with bottom of light 4ft from cab floor. i hade to crush some tops and bend them over lol, the 2 straw d phenos where FIM'd once and kept singel cola plants both mains where cruched and bent over 90 deg. the urkel pheons 1 was topped other was FIM'd both have several tops bent over 90 deg lol. so i say safe to say 2.5-3 times size . this was with my 400w starting off 12 inch from plants tops, all i can say is thank goodness i have the side of cab lined with mylar or the lowers would be fluffy popcorn. now when the current ML's are done i'll run my tri leaf urk pheno another urk pheno and a straw d pheno along side some sugar shack. idea is 12/12 approx at 6-8 inch tall then see where i'm at i dont believe i had proper stretch because of the 1st wk out side i'll know more next run. i have 1 straw d pheno that has some very nice under growth allready so i'll try and bonsai her i'll keep taken urkel cuts to keep that pheno alive.

again thx all for the props just glad to be abel to share my experince and meet some great new ppl and make some friends.

i love this hobby and will never stop!!!

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Well, at least now I know why you didn't answer that question on my thread Maj :biglaugh:

Girls lookin' gorgeous bro!

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
I ll have a 2 liter soda ummmm a large fry and ummmm oh yeah... an ounce of the KIND!!!! The Maj's ultra value meal! rollin! :biglaugh:

Very nice buddy! :joint:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
lol NT i did answer your look very nice @ 28days even with the def ya had but you cought that in time :). i had some tiger bloom that was bad didnt realize untill after few runs. but i still got decent yields, now that ive dropped FFTB and use indoneasion guano and budswell,along with FFBB,liquid karma diamond necture calmag+ sweet my results are much better lol. phew thats lotta goodies for my girls

lol D ya like them mtn dew bottles eh so do i they work great, once your dialed in on the bottle you would be surprised what can be pulled from 2 liter of soil lol. 1 oz is really easy to obtain from a clone :)

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Yeah, I posted that before you got back to me :D

The problem was, counting from when the lights switched, she was at day 41, and she doesn't look near ready enough for day 41. Now, counting from the start of actual budding, she's at day 28, which I think she looks damn good for :smile:

Oh well, doesn't really matter - she's done when she's done, and that's the only time it really matters, right? :joint:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
heres a few decent shots lets ya know the tric production going on the flash from cam catchs them nicely lol.

heres some keif shook from some shake my nephew brought over :) can we say ummm ummm good :yoinks: :yummy:

4 different kinds of wicked ass smoke 4 different kinda of keif :woohoo: