What's new

Memory Loss

G

Looking great Major i got some catching up to do. Piles of Kief mmm i think i better get making some :D

Hey dude Im back lol I was just checking out your progress looking great! Bummer about the big Ns crop huh at least hes got a kind realitive to gift him a couple more MLs good lookin out bro!
How many days before you chop do you stop the Indonesian??

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
thx BD puff puff passn

lol thx neil pilesofkeif lol sounds like a crazy last name

lol right on T i'll tell my nephew those are his legs i have biker legs white lmao dont wear shorts, just jeans and sometimes no shirt to sport my tattos

thx INB yes few more ML's few more grape krush also he he

How many days before you chop do you stop the Indonesian?? for me 2-3 waterings thats 4-6 days :). honestly ive choped the day after hittn them with guano and couldnt taste and bad effects. heck i choped pheno D of the ML's because it had the smallest nugs and the under canopy wasnt gettn enough light. that plant is dry and taste so fricken smooth no harshness taste like candy oh yea the high for 37 days 12/12 the high is there allready. every1 thats smoked it cant believe its cut 2-3 wks early the other 3 love the new room and lighting they get now pluss i placed another shack and grape krush into flower !!! this next wk i should sometime get the purple haze cuts i was promissed duders plant is ready for cuts and so am i lmao

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
well guys another wk passed another update heres the cab tonight is night 46-47 for the ML's i took the A pheno straw d tonight i'll take the B pheno straw d next saturday @ 53-54 days. heres a whole cab shot up front and center is 3 Ml's pheno b, c, d on the right is a shack approx 2wks flwr. on the left is another shack approx 30days flwr, directly behind the little ML/s is a grape krush. to the right is pheno A straw d ML left is B phenbo straw d ML.

heres the 3 little Ml's just placed in flwr 4-3

ehres the gk and shack

top of the shack approx 30 days flwr
heres Pheno b top straw d ML

heres the 1 to get the chop pheno A straw d ML

after her trim

in the back ground is my new dyi bubbler 15 holes for now could put 15 more lol. i took cuttings from the 3 ML's placed into flower 4-3 tonight they get the new bubbler. i have 5 shack cuttings in the old smaller bubbler with roots they get soil tomarrow, then i'll switch over the equip from small bub to the newer larger 1. i have 5 gk cuts 7 more shack cuts in rapid rooter starter plugs. phew im rolling yepper the canatrain is choo chooooon down the tracks lol

still havent got them cuts from my friend grrrrrrrrrrrr

{Lotus}

Looks awesome Maj good job..The ML looks like a pretty nice yielder..To top it off I bet it is some BOMB herb..Happy harvest...It's good to see your sugar shack and gk coming along nicely..Good luck on the cuts as well..

Take it easy

G

fine lookin plants maj.... great work :joint: I'm lucky enough to have a few ML beans.... gonna pop em soon :woohoo:

G

hello Maj :joint:
ahhh nicely done brother, ummm i guess i'm going to go ahead and say i only have the straw d pheno now the two i have look exactly like the ones your showing...

there putting out two main shoots that are filling in very well at this time, i have had to tie them up more then once and we still have 30+ days to go....the smell to me is still very much a mango smell very strong and sweet/fruity just FN love it for real........
looking awesome brother :joint:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
nice maj.....

Super nice.. Great job dude, ive been a silent watcher but couldnt stay silent anymore... after all that kief and now your harvest... the last few pages have been fun hehe .. Hope all is well for you.. it couldnt be going that bad if thats what you got haha.
-N.Kron

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i can hardly wait 2 cut the others and start them :D
i woz thinking of running the strawberry D but if she puts out a strawD pheno i'm better of running them at a other time if i read this...

G

:woohoo: Nice job Major. Those are some frosty buds!!!!! They look like they yield good too?

Damn I need to stop by more often
GCG

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thankyou for the kind words all

Jaws bro very nice cross here this Memory Loss is granted ive cut 3 plants way early to free up room in the cab but what ive cut is no doubt grade AAA smoke. of what i've cut so far

pheno C urkel traits was the 1st @ approx 35-36 days 12/12, when a tric covered leaf was rubbed then smelled it was like cream soda followed by heavy fruity undertones. this 1 is by far the most potent and for sure a keeper for me :) !, when smoked it burned clean no relighting wasnt harsh very smooth fruity taste with i nice kick. it's dry weight was 21 grams

pheno D urkel trait was cut 2nd approx 40 days 12/12 it had heavy fruity undertones same as above but not as potent. about same 21 grams

pheno A straw d trait was cut approx 45 days 12/12 when it's leaves are rubbed it has a for sure strawberry smell, it also burns very clean has taste of strawberrys now with out a cure or proepr dry. 34 grams

all plants where cut because they where just way to tall in the cab and to make room for clones ready for flower. all plants where cut then all large leaf matter removed and then placed into a large brown paper bag. set outside during day in the sun set inside at night ontop of the 400w ballast, 2 days later dry enough to smoke :). i still have the B pheno straw d trait it 50 days 12/12 now and just plumping up like a nice fat pig ready for the BBQ lmao. i'll cut her between thursday - saturday then i have 1 grape krush in 1 gal bag 1 shack in 8x8x8 inch square pot everything else is in 2 liter soda bottels. 1 shack 4-5wks flwr 3 ML's pheno B,C,D placed in on the 4th now these where started off at the proper size 8-10 inchs and are growing like i figured they should. stretch seems minumal everything is very uniform on the structure of the plants, the 1st run off the seed plants i fliped 12/12 when they where just to large for my cab. when ive fully converted everything over to 2 liter soda bottels for flower i'll have 15-20 in there n/p, i'm gonna get off my but and figure out how to hang this 150w hps in the cab also should have just got the dang 600w grrrrrr lol.

oh yes im gonna start to pressure my bro on them cuts i was promissed ive give him easy 20 rooted cuts. least he can do is come through with 2 of each strain promissed to me lol that would be

Purple Haze from a med grower
White Widow from a med grower
Lavender from a local stoner/grower
OG Kush from a local stoner/grower

although i do have 4 seed supposed to be hash plant he he maybe just maybe could get a nice male from there grrrrr naw would just like the cuts for now lol.

oh ka ka stonedhimers moment lol made some great sticky sweet keif hash from the 1st 2 plants cut stuff is just like a tootsi roll in plyability mold it do things to it lol. then break off a peice like taffy and smoke it

Last edited:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
choped pheno B straw d traite Memory Loss she was 52 days flower her main top is simply sweet and dense.

now i was abel to drop my light 15 inch's everything is now on cabs floor, i have 1 row of 5 - 2 liter bottles n/p 2 more rows soon i'll be happy with 15 soda bottles. i know with the sugar shack i can pull 1 oz per bottle i have more then once, the stretch on the Ml's in the bottles is what i had hoped for 1.5-2 times it's size more along the lines of what i need. i have 12 Ml cuts and 3 GK in my new bubbler now they will be my 1st solid 15 bottle run i'm gonna pull 1 pound from this cab and 400w hps light :pointlaug :chin:

Good luck on a lbs Maj I know you can do it.My next run im going for the same im hoping to have 10-15 1gal bags with 3 diffrent strains My PF the SS and the Ron im hoping for a fatter yeild then this time! I guess time will tell lol! Those MLs look awesome by the way hope they smoke as well!

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
yo maj i made it. WHew! the ML's look sweet. and smell sweet and taste sweet hehehe! i cant wait to stick mine into flower i take cuts off them in next day or two. erkel pheno is ready for cuts at least. hope they look like yours. i really love the Staw D though the most.So SWEET. thanks for the good times. and keep that thumb GREEN :headbange peace

SirSmokalot a.k.a. BIG N

G

hello Maj :joint:
damn dude that looks awesome brother, your going way beyond what i expecting in the way of documentation of my ML's.....i will have to get you some new stuff to try out come mid may brother...
awesome dude :joint:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thx for the props every1 welcome to the show nephew and thx for the Sugar Shack seed that got me started with fine genitics :)

Jaws again thx for choosing me to grow the Memory Loss i'm just stoked you choose me as a grower for them. it would be truly an honour to grow out another fine cross of your's, i figured from the other cross's you've made and the growers you choose before. kinda makes you a up and coming breeder of fine ass seed so later down the road if you choose to be 1 then some of your early test growers documentation's will help set your name in stone better :)

i for sure will keep Memory Loss pheno's B and C around for quite some time, C a urkel triate for it's undoubtly very potent high for 35-36 days 12/12. also the C stature in the soda bottle now is what i was hoping for, B pheno straw d traite for it's high but it's sweet taste and arouma strawberry followed by very heavy fruity taste and smell A #1. my nephew said it reminds him of the strawberrycough he gets but with a better taste :) again fine job on another fine cross Jaws

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts