What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Memory Loss

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Major :wave:

:woohoo: that is a gorgeous lavender - sweet cola! Congrats on another fine plant harvest!

70+ - WOWSA - datsa lotta genetics! :bow:

G

70 STRAINS!!!!! :headbange Major you are a STAINWHORE!!!!!LMAO :headbange

Maybe you should call your next grow " Surprises from an old strainwhore"????LMAO

Your plants look beautiful as always bro :headbange

Nice job
GCG

Hey Maj how are those GDP's doing?? Mine I have is 30 days into flower and looks better than any of my other plants. More trics so far than the SS!?

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
hey maj. thanks again for the jump start you took great care of things for me. as always! i trans everything last night and cleaned them all up... they all look so great in their new homes. everything is labeled and dated just for you haha. i cant wait to bring you by the new spot. oh and when i went to buy the FFoF i got a large bag of some coco fiber mix some new stuff for free. it was a sample and he told me to take it i was like hell yeah. now i have a medium for the little ebb flo table. i also want to come by and snap some macros of your crop. do the ladies some justice. i swear when i saw how far along thing were i was so impressed these guys need to see what i saw up close.... only if they could smell the damn closet

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
hey MGJ :wave: yepper them lavender are just heaven in taste growth plant stature hope i never loose her. her taste even for quick dry is fruity/fluro {flowers} and the high will kick ya back in the couch. all i know of this cut is my bro G his bro's friend in n.cali grows it every yr and grows it organic. i smoked some 2 yrs ago and was like WoW and now i have it :headbange. yepper 70+ plants is what i had he he Sir took some off my hands.

hey BD thx buddy :rasta:

hey GCG :wave: i dont have 70 strains yet i had 73 plants 32 in flower rest was either mums or dif stages of veg growth :headbange. but currently i have these in seed form

Super-G is TRCs Gold Monkey(Santa Marta Gold x Blockhead) x Love Potion

lovepotion f2

Mountain Jam F2 X G-13 F2 = Mississippi Mud

Bite Me =
This iis Sweet Tooth x Afgani
(HomeGrown Fantaseeds)
Which I found to be a good heavy yielder and not
a bad smoke. The two together should be a nice
blend a fairly good yielding strain.
8 to 9 weeks flower time from turning 12/12

1. White Rainbow....aka..White Widow(F)x Rainbow#4
2. Bog's Rainbow....aka..Bog#1(F)x Rainbow#4
3. The Post Master..aka..AK-48(F)x Gypsy's Gum
"EVEN FLOW"
ABUSIVE KUSH X WHITE MUSTANG
"HEADHUNTER"
SFV KUSH X WHITE MUSTANG
ron
schroom
hash plant

and some good sativa from late 80's early 90's a friend of a friend has been grown the whole time he culls all but the best males. then lets them dump some pollen for seed for next yr's crop.

in plant form
sugar shack
lavender
memory loss urkel fm x strawberry desiel m
"DECAPITATION"
BUBBA KUSH X WHITE MUSTANG
"WHIRLY BIRD"
CHERRY AK-47 X STRAWBERRY DIESEL
phew :headbange next yr will be full of good surprises mainly seed runs, and if i pollenated my 1 plant properly i should have a few viable seed. took some gifted memory loss strawd pheno male pollen and dusted a female strawd female clone. she was 2wks into flower had nice tip of pinky of larger sized nugs dusted every1, few days later had some red hairs on each bud site. finger crossed, i'll let that 1 plant run 65-70 days total just for them seed :headbange . thx for the props bro :)

hey INB them GDP's are doing ok 1 is doing nicely but the 2 not toped and in the soda bottles are fair. they got some calmag OD and well lol look the part. but still producen something.

hey Sir n/p glad everything made the transfer to new home and TP everhtying should explode in growth under them 400w MH 's lol. espically them shacks that spent 7 almost 8 wks in the beer cups. right on with the score on the coco yes some proper pics of mine would be Kool lol my cam juts plain sux and its 5mp lol. lol heck yea if every1 could smell my closet they wouldnt wanna leave he he heck i dont like leaven the closet i get buzzed just taken large breaths of air lmao.

well i'm still haven ISP problems arghhhhhh and its the wifey's B-Day so i'll try n be back later all

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
70+ :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
pffwwww lots a work work with that hehehe...but it showing in the thread...as i saod before Majors many flavor's thread :biglaugh:
Nway i'm around to see what you have in store for us..seems like you already have a nice lineup for the next run :D
some overdue +

Hey Maj do you have a ML strawberry pheno mom?? Im planning my drive down for Nov 30 ( im really coming this time lol I have hotel res and all) Im really hoping to bring some cuts back of something new ??? And hopefully some fat buds to bring!! All my ladies will be at day 61 when I leave so ill hack some nice nugs a couple days before that so we can puff puff a few of those fatty joints you roll!!!

G

:wave: Hey Major sorry about that I was Puffin on some AG-13 when I posted that :rasta: LMAO

I still like the title for the new thread though!!!! :headbange

GCG

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey Core :wave: yepper sure is like work in soil lol

hey INB :wave: srry bro only straw d pheno memory loss i have left are the 1's currently in flower. Sir's eyes are much better then mine and he could see some seed in the plant i pollenated :headbange. i'll attempt a reveg on 1 of them but because i used strawd pheno ML male pollen on my female i should get more strawd ML's. i'm unsure but maybe thats all the seed should produce is the strawberry desiel side of the memory loss cross maybe some1 more schooled could chime in on this assumption lol.

hey GCG n/p bro :headbange ive been smoken lavender all night and stoned myself lol :rasta:

well Sirsmokealot was over tonight and was kind enough to take a few nice pics with my cam, i shake to much and dont drink or havent in many years lol. but anyways heres a few pics of the largest Decapation
{bubba fm x whitemustang m}
very top of main top

heres the balls directly under the main top

the trics on the decaps are crazy they run the whole length of the leaves mostly i have 1 very nice clone made it from this plant :muahaha:

heres the strawd pheno ML i pollenated it's main top

the rest of the garden is just looking sweet most of it's turning colors only a few plants will be left after the 10th :headbange

SirSmokalot

Veteran
you forgot to mention that those balls are hard as a rock too.. my fingers wreak like pinesol w/ roadkill skunk heavy on the pinesol after one squeeze of the decaps. i wish more people could smell em ... most def AAA brand ! all of your nugs seem extr kicked up lately.. the strawd are more straw than ever and denser, shacks calyx to leaf ratio improved and smell sweetened,and your rockin the new brands like no other, all in high temps...whats goin on your keepin secrets got some spell book or what, i want sum dat mojo . but seriously your shit is bangn' lately. peace
SIR

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Great shot's Maj. :wave: .That Decap is looking oh so sweet.Wish i had gotten my hand's on a few of those :redface: .

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Major :wave:
Man - I just have to say - your growing skillz - and your photo skillz - have improved tremendously - I'm looking at your buds - time passes - minutes flow by - and I don't realize - that the drool is puddling in my lap :pointlaug These shots are classic old school my friend - I'm trippin on the memories!

Obvious you love and pay a lot of attention to your girls :canabis::respect:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
maj had his chop already. everything but the GDPs and a couple WB he has for me. his harvest was nice and fat and the bud is excellent. he will be very happy this time round. he should have internet back today ot tomorrow and he can tell ya all about it. he says hi to all.........
peace
SIR :joint:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey hey every1 i do seem to be back online now dont seem to be abel to upload pics currently but i'll update when i can. as for the update i seemed to pull a pound of very dense nugs quite pleased pics when i can upload :). the pollenated memoryloss is still in flower along with both whirlybirds and GDP's. i have 7 in 2 gal grow bags gettn ready for flower, Sir's gonna bring me a 400w MH to add with my 400w HPS. i'll run 800w of ballanced light spectrum, have plans to build a light weight steel dummy wall to give my new flower erea 3ftx7ftx8ft. should be a rockn space have lots t do tonight my 1 son's B-Day lol he turned 19

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
welcome back Maj...so glad your safe...Sir. filled us in....awesome harvest!...there has been problems with uploading..I have the same prob...

SirSmokalot

Veteran
the uploading thing is crazy lately. i just try every 30 min or so. it usually goes through after a few tries. after i upload all ten and it fails i just upload the first one again and they all coome up. give it a try

Latest posts

Latest posts