What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Memory Loss

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
damn... iv been missing this thread.. talk about memory loss :nono:

Everything looks excellent i have seen browsing through your thread Maj.Pothead! that straw D pheno looks like some excellent smoke.

your blueberry kush plants really look frosty and tasty as well! all around steller looking plants, you certainly keep the ladies happy.

I will have to go back and read from the beginning.

Will have to jump on board for the rest of your shows if you have room for another :lurk:

Catch you later :joint:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
BBK BEAST they are gonna have a 6-10'' tops on them each. definately sativa. the buds are already triching up and they have 35 -40 days to go . i am impressed. i wish mine hadnt died from stem rot while cloning in RR. bubblers rule. all in all majors garden has amazement around every corner. that is the goal though....to wow one's self right maj. Youve come so far so fast. we are all proud round here................ :headbange :headbange :headbange :headbange :headbange,,,,,keep up the inspiring work tio!

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
hey DB thx for stopn by welcome to the fun house grab a hooka hose kick back and enjoy :rasta:

hey Sir took few decent pic of the 2 blueberry kush plants and thier new sopt under the light.

here they are what approx 35 days 12/12 both in 1 gal grow bags both have manin tops bent over 90 degree angel about 18 inch's down. these 2 plants would easy be 5 ft tall :headbange talk about tier new spot directly under the 1k each top has the oposite end of the cooltube lol. gonna have some phat girls now :jump:

twin towers lol

tower closest to the door

simply amazing no real smell yet but OMG pretty lookers 4sure just may have a try at S1 seed with these 2 amazon girls. how would that go keep few lowers let them flower twice as long as whats needed should spit out some fem seed ??? :wave: BBK's hats off to the original breeder for this strain

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Man Major - more gorgeous pictures of your good-time girls - don't mind me, I'm just gonna pull up a cushion next to your hookah and fumigate while I peep your lovelies... :rasta:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey MGJ i though you where the 1 in the corner with the gas mask hooked upto the hooka lol oh heck now i gotta go see whos there lmao. yes buddy them BBK's are gonna be sweet when done and directly under the 1k like i have them should insure this :).

checked on the GPD babies and 4 of 5 standing 5th breakn soil as i type whooo hoooo thats 5 for 5 on them also now i have 15 Bad Ass Babies growing up going to have to slow down a bit catch my breath lol

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
i just trtansplant them and keep under same low light for a day or 2 then place under regular veg lighting

B

buzzed day

hello maj.just wanted to say thanks for the show,i'm enjoying it verry much.peace

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Hell yea Maj your ladies are growing large under the 1k i see. Those BBK's look nice cant wait to see what they look like in another 30 days hehehe. Keep up the good work my friend i know you will. Peace.

-N.Kron

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey BD :wave: thx for lurkn i love to grow :muahaha:

hey NK :wave: yes the loaner 1k is doing very nice but i wonder what i could do with 2 x 600w instead if the 1k.

heres a few pics of the babies doing perty good for 10 days from seed planted, in the tray you'll see on the right side is

5 decapation = bubba kush x white mustang
center is 5 whirly bird cherry ak47 x strawberry desiel
on the left is 5 GDP Grandaddy Purple, the GDP was just planted few days ago :headbange

this Decapation plant is gonna be a monster when it grows up

heres the clones i took when i 1st moved in 11 Memory Loss straw d pheno plant B 5 Sugar Shacks

just tryn to insure a trichrome covered X-Mass and New Year :jump:

B

buzzed day

ohhhhhhhhhh things look good and i always check your thread,i just don't post that much because there are only so many ways to say wow lol !!!!!!!!i started a new thread fellow bottom link if you like.peace

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice going Maj. :yes:
i 2 wonder what you would do with 2 600's.....and i'm game for those decapitations :yummy:

ohw yea nad 2 add something constructive...i went 2 a reggea party whole weekend...i took some pics for ma IC:friends:...had lots of fun and smoke came out of the ears....cops where walking everywher but never took action :jump: :muahaha: ..nway here you got a preview from wot i woz seeing ...
this dude woz running around with a generator and a boombox...lol this guy had groupies lol...

wanne see more come around ma thread later this evening :wave:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
I see you're getting into growing some monsters too Maj. :yoinks:

And the genetics just keep on coming! :yummy:
A lil love for the young'uns :ying:

^ looks like Core had fun :yes:

Thanks for sharing Maj. :lurk:

Hey Maj do you put seeds strait into dirt after you soak the or do you do the paper towell after the soak to let the tarpits get longer??

Last edited:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey core looks like a very fun time bro

hey TML thx for the props just tryn to keep up with all the other fine growers here, yes looks like core had some fun 4sure

hey INB soon as i see tarpits even 1's that havent sprouted yet i plant right into soil, i try n plant tarpit up so it dose a 180 turn to grow down and removes the seed shell when it sprouts. them 5 GDP i planted 4 had tarpits 1 didnt all sprouted 2 wouldnt open nothing keepn them together 1 died other maybe will also. but 3 are up and lookn great. my seedlings i just planted the ak and bubba crosses have thier 3rd-4th sets of leaves coming out now :) chit i have so much planting coming up the 15 ML cuts plant C taken from Sir's mum are ready for soil the shack cuts most of them ready the seedlings are about ready also for transplant lmao. if i can do this right i just may have around 40 clones for a next run, i also have 15 cuts from my bonsai shack in the bubbler busy busy busy WoW

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey all heres few pics of Decapation {bubba kush [fm] x white mustang [m]} and of whirlybird {cherry ak47 [fm] x strawberry desiel [m]}

1st up decapation plants are A-E from right to left there be some phat ass indica leaves here allready

heres whirlybird i seem to have 1 strawberry desiel pheno plant A :headbange

the whirlybird smells to high heaven allready decapation has a very pleasent smell. not bad for 12 days from sprout now they share 280w in mixed color cfl's with other plants but they do have a sweet spot thier under. other ppl who have these seed will enjoy grown them out i'm sure, still prayn for a male rotflmao what can i say eh

J-Roc

Maj! you = one hell of a grower.
i love ur photos aswell
thanks a lot for this thread,
its just as good as any on this site.

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thx INB these are grown fast

hey core thx buddy

hey J welcome to the fun

the seedlings are gettn huge time for transplant real soon into 2 liter bottles, then i'll be abel to sex them. i'll have afew pics tomarrow also just may cut the shacks thier @ 57 days now 58 tomarrow then i can move the few trees i have in there closer to the light. the blueberry kush i'll let run 70 days till the end of the month the trees are approx 3wks into 12/12 3 shacks 3-4ft tall 1 ron if top wasnt bent 6ft tall and a memory loss plant C approx 3.5ft tall. so when the trees are done i'll have a run of seedlings and clones of current ready for a nice run that should close out the 07 yr