What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Memory Loss

G

wow.. those nugs look f'n fantastic. thanks for the info on your ml phenos... i'm gonna go through your thread in more detail and get the skinny on em all.

i also have some urkle x sweet tooth#3 going alongside the ml's. i may do a thread in the test grows forum pretty soon.

thanks again :joint:

Last edited:

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
Hey MGJ :wave: thx for the props the way i was abel to pull this run off is with wholelotta love :headbange. all the negitive energy we where around and then how i abussed them for 1 wk surprises me how well they turned out i'm sure the loaner 1k hps from Sir helped alot. i'm so glad Sir saved the ML plant C or she would prolly be lost due to the move. of 15 cuts in the small containers 4 have survived and i have to veg/flower them to be sure which phenos made it. and again thx for Sir saving the ML plant B plant C urkel pheno plant B straw d pheno's where the 1 's i wanted to keep rolling along. now i for sure have them both back. my lavender where looking rough but now new top growth is almost enough to clone the tops and start again with the lavender!!. lost the 3 orange county OG Kush cuts i had :badday: but i have them killa crosses from Jaws so i'll have a Kushy X-Mass and next yr he he.

hey Forty :wave: n/p on the run down for the ML's i had 2 distinct looking phenos of the 4 sprouts.

hey Buzzed :wave: heres a towel for that drool bro lol

well i've had Sir's plants for approx 1wk he made me 2 bubblers so i could take cuts heres a quick pic bubbler on right has 15 sugar shack cuts in it bubbler on left has 9 memory loss plant C urkel pheno. tonight i'll see if the starwd plant B mum of Sirs has 6 more cuts ready for total of 15 in the ML bubbler

:headbange Rockn N a Rolling growing great buds :headbange

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey Kinder thx buddy :headbange

oky doky heres the new sprouts so far 4 each whirly bird and 4 each decapation have sprouted the other of each will prolly bt tomarrow

heres the 11 sugar shack not bad

top view some that had light bleaching have recovered but show signs from what happened

ok heres a trip remember my 2 male blueberry kush up front

well apon watering and inspection of the balls i found female flowers forming on the upper parts of both plants.in this pic you'll notice female preflower with balls above her

heres balls

now a question how many have had plants go from male to female wth is going on here. what kind of freak do i have should i cop it or leave it untill the balls pop pollen, would this pollen be good to use or what ???? help pls lol

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
that is craziness on the male bbks. cool good job on the cuts man hope those cut holders i cut up work ok. that purple urrkel is lookinf great.
SIR is here to vouch on that strawberry goodness. honestly some of the best smelling smoke i have ever encountered( i smell a lot) i lightly rubbed and gently squeezed one bud(below top) and my fingers smelled so sweet for an hour at least(until i washed my hands) and would possibly have smelled much longer. top notch_ give it up to the breeder now- great work Jaws_most impressive
to the grower- you got talent fo sho

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
well thx to JDOG6000 them 2 BBK's are real deal hermi's so heres a lesson for all whom didnt know if the plant starts off looking male then throws female flowers also tis real deal hermi !!. very undesired in the garden, so off to cut them suckers down lol again thx JDOG for your time

on a side note Sir can vouch lol all them 10 seed i planted have sprouted and standing tall. gonna fix up my little fluro rack 54w total they'll love that

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey all yes fine Kush crosses

heres a few pics of whats going on in my section of the 40 acre woods :headbange

1st up the memory loss plant B straw d pheno taken @ 59 days 12/12

heres what the main tops look like

quick peek around the forrest in the closet
next up for chop memeory loss plant D urkel pheno will be taken wensday/thursday grape krush maybe next sunday

heres the blueberry kush in the back ground center both bent tops facing each corner
heres the new tree section lol closest is ron next 2 are sugar shack's all in 3 gal bags

heres the little ML straw d pheno that could produce in half a 2 liter soda bottle :headbange

heres all 10 seed sprouted and been through 1st transplant in rear left corner is my sugar shack bobsai right front is Sir's ML straw d pheno mum and the big bushy thing next is his shack mum. above are 15 shack cuts farthest away closest is 11 straw d ml's and rest shacks directly below the 140w in cfls are my clones all ready for soil :)

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
^^^ Can say that again ^^^
"Beautiful garden you got there Maj, very impressive!!!!!!"

I really like your new space major - :yes::yes:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey thx INB :headbange

hey MGJ :wave: the strain line up is becoming a fine 1 hopefully the new space is just great plenty of room in the closet now.

well heres another strain in the line up seems Sir had some Grandaddy Purple few sacs had few beans each. was gifted 5 beans 4 cracked but i planted all 5 just in case :muahaha: :rasta:

very fine indeed yall in cali just keep sending them seed our way :muahaha: thankyou Ja for you have blessed my grow :rasta:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Glad you're back and situated Maj. :yes: The new room is looking great

Always great things going on in here :respect:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
love those little endevours of your :yes:...and you say i'm a busy man...what floweringtime you expecting from that GDP?
bbl :wave:

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
Good things come to good people...GDP sweet :headbange ...hope ya get a super DANK pheno Maj.....

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Core said:
love those little endevours of your :yes:...and you say i'm a busy man...what floweringtime you expecting from that GDP?
bbl :wave:

I was just thinking the same thing Core - Major, how do you manage a 48 hour day? :biglaugh:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey INB yes GDP sounds sweet hope ya have g/l on the beans you'll have this weekend.

thx zeus now my move is over i'll poke around my friends grows more

hey TML yes glad to be back 120%

hey core lol shhhh dont tell my mind it dosent think im busy yet lol far as flowering time unsure i'll read up on it here to get a better handel on her.

hey scrappy yes GDP is another fine selection in the strain list ive acuried so far

hey MGJ lol shhh my body think there 72 hrs in a day if it finda out only 48 im in trouble lmao

hey all remember them 2 real deal lavender cuts i was gifted here they are made it and now finally starting to grow some

the original mother plant is in no cali my bro G gifted me the cuts from a plant he was gifted. some mooooo dank to the collection of diggity dankness . i rearrenged the plants under the 1k now the 2 blueberry kush are directly under neath center the shacks line each side and the trees on the outside of the other plants. these BBK's are gonna get fricken huge Sir can vouch for that he was in amazment tonight while lookn at them. :muahaha: :headbange :lurk: :rasta: