What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Memory Loss

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
hey INB yes the kush cross stagecoach pulled by white mustang's :headbange

hey NT yes them should be some more top shelf genitics

hey Jaws ya still around bro everything ok with ya :joint:

SHHHHHHH dont tell this Memory Loss strawberry desiel pheno shes only in 1/2 a 2 liter soda bottle :muahaha: . she went to flower land 6-17-07
in the pic is a fish fossel approx 250 mil yrs old ")

dont she look purdy lol

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
Damn, she definitely don't know that shes in a 1 liter container, 'cus she sure is big! Simply awesome, maj! :yes:

Nice fossil btw; How bout a close up pic?

Last edited:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey Sir :jump: have some new started call me bro :)

hey pontiac shhhhhh shes only in half a 2 liter soda bottle lmao and approx 30 days 12/12. she faired very well for no proper lighting for 1wk :(

heres a pic of some Annisazi petroglyphs and the fossel fish

heres a closer peek its on a white talc type host medium very very fragile if i peek at it with my jelewlers eye i can make everything out perfect. from the open mouth eyes gills to the tail fin this really is a gem for any collection rock hounding fossile hunting is my other passion in life

i didnt collect this it was gifted but i do know excatly where it came from approx 2 hr drive from me out in the middle of nowhere lol.

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Maj.PotHead said:
:rasta:

few months ago i was gifted by a very very kool member {Jaws thx bro } these fine genitics

"HEADHUNTER"
SFV KUSH X WHITE MUSTANG

"DECAPITATION"
BUBBA KUSH X WHITE MUSTANG <------ these are in a glass 5 beans

"EVEN FLOW"
ABUSIVE KUSH X WHITE MUSTANG

"WHIRLY BIRD"
CHERRY AK-47 X STRAWBERRY DIESEL <----- these are in a glass 5 beans

:jump: :muahaha: :headbange rockn and roll hoochy koo lordy mama i'm growing you lmao :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

things gonna get real interseting around here now not that they arent allready

Very interesting indeed :wave: .Damn where's Jaw's when i need him....hehehe.Thing's are looking real sweet Maj.Pothead :wave: .

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Major :wave:
How ya doin bro? Lookin sweet in your garden as always! You always amaze me with what you can do with a 2 liter soda bottle! :yes:

Visited my vacationing plants recently, have 2 memory loss growing - one short one twice the size - too soon to sex yet, looks like I might have one of each pheno :yummy: :rasta:

Great hobby fossil collecting... That's a beaut!

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey Teresa :wave: nice to see ya around yes im stoked on the genitics Jaws is taking a small break hopefully not a long1 :headbange

hey MGJ :wave: yes the soda bottle's i like em wonder how many i could get under the 1k hps lol a small army but thats not my intentions. but still 2 x 2ft x 3ft trays from lowes would do very nice he he, then i could water in place. and get drainage with the turkey baster lol. yes fossels are real kool around here we have storys on rocks ancient animal foot prints in rock, all the way back to when mammals crawled outta the water on some mtn tops :headbange. to T-Rex, mammoth, camel, small horse.

Hey TML yes i feel honored to have another round of gifted fine genitics to play with. :headbange i may have a sweet Kush cross X-Mas and new yr :jump: :rasta:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
Kinderfeld said:
Nice urkle man! Although I think you need to work on your photo skillz lol... no offense... damn what a complicated set up bro, least for me I suck at handy shit though... "yes: :D
hey bro no offense taken lol my closet had shelves in there allready i caut length's of 2x4's and blocked them up then hung the cool tube from center of the 1 - 2x4

the carbon scrubber is hung with rope from another 2x4, every 2x4 was cut 1 inch shorter then actual room dem's. everything sits level the modded stanely blower fan was reall easy it kept my 400's kool enough to touch the glass on hoods. this 1k runs warmer :muahaha: but the stanely pulls through keeps my room a acceptable 82-84. in my sig is a link for the icmag linkorama theres where you'll find the stanely blower fan modd tutorial, many member have posted thier versions also in the thread

G

Those Stanley blowers are great, my friend uses one with his 2 250's without exhaust or anything, its just a awesome rig to get the air moving from one room to the next! Nice genetics you got there man!

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
InNvBoarder said:
Hey Maj how long do you wait into the flowering cycle before you start feeding with the indonesian?? Whats your regement with it??
from 30 days 12/12 i start the indoneasion guano 1 tsp per gal soil as top dressing then water in with fert's. from 40 days they get it every watering i stop ferts at 45 days but continue the guano untill 53-55 days for 60 day run. i give plain water last 2-3 waterings and no ya wont have any after taste from the guano if anything the guano may inhance the quality of the taste a tad. along with the indoneasion guano i give dry budswell :headbange same dossage. some ppl make a tea with the guanos and have a air stone in the jug for few days me im lazy but have good results.

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Major what pheno would you say i have here ?Memory Loss from Jaw's getting close i think...........

1483Memory_Loss27.jpg

Hope you don't mind a pic if so let me know and i'll edit it out for you :wave: .

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
looks like straw d pheno teresa. is it squat or branchy. branchier kind is erkel pheno.
INB i use the guano much sooner and i stop it when i flush last 10-14 days. experiment with some diff. feeding regimines start at diff times and use diff quantities and take note see what you like. my nugs were fairly solid not airy. i think that was due to guano and high light low temps. but they definately were tastie thanks to guanos

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey Teresa with out seing the whole plant i would venture the strawberry desiel pheno its short and branching is very tight in structure. when ya rub a leaf whats the smell my straw d phenos smelt just like strawberrys my urkel phenos smell like starts off cream soda type smell followed by a candy smell almost like sweetarts

oops i dont mind 1 bit in the begining of this thread i did say any1 growing Jaws Memory Loss can post pics in here is they wish :)

Last edited:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:wave: hey all droped the whirly bird {cherry ak47 x strawberry desiel} and decapation { bubba kush x white mustang} into soil tonight got 10 of 10 germ rate
WB on the left Decap on the right nice tarpits showing

blew the dust off the rapid rooter tray and filled the squares with FFOF soil on the left is WB right is Decap

:headbange oh yea more killer strains :muahaha:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:headbange just a few pics
memory loss 4 plant C urkel pheno she purples nicely in 82-84 degree temps

heres 3 plant D the other urkel pheno she dosent purple least not yet

urkel canopy shot

the urkel phenos are @ 53 days 12/12

remember the 2 blueberry kush girls i have here they are in thier glory

these plants went 12/12, 6-17-07 and look simply amazing yes both plants main tops where bent over and show some very tight stacking of the buds.
i have the 2 male bbk in the corner in flowering by next wk i'll remove them and pollinate the female bbk's. maybe i'll keep a few lower GK's to hit with the bbk pollen, maybe even a shack lower or 2 :headbange

heres the 3 memory loss plant B strawberry desiel pheno i really like this plants stature/structure

heres the 3 grape krush

:headbange next tuesday i'll chop the 4 plant C memory loss

G

all your plants look killer major! nice n thick lookin nugs :headbange i've got 12 memory loss seedlings at 2 weeks now... hope they look like yours when they grow up!.. good work on em bro.

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thx Forty i got very lucky on the draw 5 seed 4 sprouted all girls 2 pheno maybe 3 for sure i had 2 plants very distinct strawberry desiel phenos both smelled just like strawberrys when a leaf was rubbed. i kept the more potent of the 2 my plant B. now this pic was only resized and one step photo fix in psp
10245100_2624.jpg

them are nice very solid pruple nugs this plant C urkel pheno i labeled qualifys for a true uekel. Sir Smoke Alot can vouch :) my plant D was another urkel pheno but dosent seem to wanna purple up, my plant C urkel is very very strong i took a plant few runs ago @ 35 days 12/12 paper bagged it to dry on ballast. no1 had complaint 1 it was smooth sweet tasting and got every1 high blew my mind, this is why i want this cut in my garden along with plant B straw d pheno. both very strong and great tasting. i have another Jaws cross in soil now 5 Whirly Bird {cherry ak47 female x strawberry desiel male} so hopefully i'll get a even better straw d pheno. also just soed 5 Decapation {bubba kush x white mustang}. after the begining of the yr 08 i'll soe the other 2 crosses i have
Head Hunter {SFV x White Mustang}
EvenFlow {abbusive og x White Mustang}

should have a nice tasting collection, and with my male BlueBerry Kush males i'm gonna dust few sites on my 2 BBK girls the Blue Berry Kush where gifted cuts from 1 of Sir's friends and few days latter some1 ripped all the plants from the back yard. another family member there says not im this back yard fn anticanibis nazi so i'll gift some of the new seed back to duder who lost his grow to his sister.

Hey Jaws bro hope all good on your end bro hope to cya around soon.

thankyou JA for you continue to bless my grow and thankyou mom for your green thumb lol, she's been passed on fort near 18 yrs now. :rasta:

Last edited:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Major :wave:
More killah strain selection from Jaws :woohoo: . Have to tell ya that urkle ML pheno sure is a looker - purple as Welch's Grape!

Garden is looking great as well - don't know how you pulled it off with everything going on for you this summer, but you did it and did it well! I'm settling into the bean bag to watch you bring up some more fine ladies.... :yes: