What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Memory Loss

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
hey INB Jaws is taking a break but assured he will be back :) least that was his respone in PM was.

hey Scrappy glad ya made it back home safe yea moving is allways a drag esp summer the heat just plain tears me up now. when i was younger heat n/p lol maybe again 1 day my mom and younger brother are burried in your state or if ya ever come back around these parts. i'm more kicked back then what ya seen i'm like a clean hippy right outta the 70's lmao but car stolen moven had me frazzeled glad ya enjoyed our little meeting i know i did . i understand cant make your girl and friends mad on vacation outside of your experince with the bus station hope the rest of your vacation was very enjoyable.

on a side note looks like i'm gonna turn on a 1k hps here in the new setup maybe my yield wont be so effected the plants havent been under the hps since last friday night was last time being on. Sir had to get the 400w loaner he let me use and his equipment is here 1k hps 8kbtu a/c :headbange :muahaha: . so i'll least have that untill this run is finished then i'll get a 600w digi to be with my 400w.

move casulaties

ML plant's C/d urkel pheno's didnt like the box but are doing ok they where in my stereo speaker box and where still crushed some had to stake them up.
3 og kush clones passed on :badday:
2 lavender clones are fighting but should be fine :bashhead:
3 Grape Krush passed on :badday:
and the ML cuts dont look very good :bashhead: :bashhead:

the 3 GK's in flower made it just fine
the straw d pheno ML made it just fine
all the shacks made it just fine :jump:
Sir has a straw d ML plant B and urkel plant C mum's so i'll have them 2 back when i take the cuts just take a few from each to insure a nice mum. Sir brought his equipment here for a few all his plants also so when i get the camera lol ya'll will see a deep jungel :muahaha:

well off to finish the bedroom so i can adjust the new closet to what i need.

peace puff puff passn :rasta:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Hey Maj!

The new house sounds homey should be nice. Im excited to see what you can do with the 1k, the shack could yeild very highly per plant im guessing. There are always causilties in war and it could always be worse, i think you def came out on top. Cant wait to see pics of the Jungle. Great job as usual Maj. Peace my friend.

-N.Kron

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thx NK yes the 1k is on and doing nicely in the new setup, threw it together today i'm running the carbon scrubber then the cooltube exhausting with my stanely blower fan my temps with closet door open 4inch is 83-84 they havent went above. i've run a section of 4inch ducting from the air vent by the closet to the bottom of closet door. everything seems fine my son brought his digi cam but is dead so i need to find another usb cabel to charge it grrrrr, i'll have pics tomarrow hopefully of the way i set it up. this surprises me temps above 110 today even at 6pm temps where above 105 i fire up a 1k light and dont seem to have temperature problems

thx JA for you have truely blessed my grow

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Awesome Maj, love to hear things hit right on for ya!

Now, where's the plant shots :D

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well thats nice 2 hear you had no major problems....lucky you had no girls with ya when the door of the car did't unlock....
i think if ya moved them fairly quick, you should not have lost any time on them ...with a 1k already above there head they will catch up....

ohw and you meeting with scrappy sounds nice....you just gotta love the og kush....well i did't smoke the og kush itself but the Bx1 and it gave me a idea on how kush smokes...dang nice i must say....

Nice 2 have ya back Maj :wave:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Core said:
you just gotta love the og kush....well i did't smoke the og kush itself but the Bx1 and it gave me a idea on how kush smokes...dang nice i must say....

I'm never quite sure how those compare. :chin: I've smoked some OG (Abusive cut) and it was top notch, comparable to Sour Diesel in high, but the bx1 is a bx from a cross to nl#5 (or was it just nl? :chin:), which is a pretty strong indica. :confused:

I'm exited about JLP's new OG bx x SD IBL though, think that might be more my taste. :jump:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
yo maj glad to let you use that no prob want to see you yeild nicely . i know how much you want them to work out so much care you give them!! be by later today to peep room with 2i's. :laughing:
scrappy- no problem man i know what its like to travel without smoke and i would hate to hear you bought trash while here. i wish you could have had time. i had some granddaddy purple, shack, hawaiin indica to try out also. sorry i missed your visit to maj's old pad. i wanted to s moke you out crazy like. ask INB bout the flavors lately. haha. im just glad ya liked bro thats all. :rasta:

jah bless maj garden...............................a men :headbange

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
well as promissed few pics of the new setup

heres the cold air delivery it's kinda hookie but seems to work peachy creamy
i grab cold air from a/c duct and drop it to the bottom of closet door.

heres a shot of the cooltube and stanely blowerfan

heres a peek at the memory loss side grape krush in the middle

heres the sugau shack side blueberry kush in rear tops bent over

heres a closer shot of the memory loss

heres the cooltube and carbon scrubber granted the scrubber should be in opposite corner but works good from there

my air circulation is 3 fans in the room fresh air intake is the bottom of closet door air pulls through the scrubber cooltube and then out the stanely into attick :headbange things gonna shape up now my temps last night didnt exceed 82 degrees :rasta:

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
looking good there Maj. You got it going' on. That set up is sweet. gotta get me a scrubber...peace

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Hey Maj your new setup looks good, hope your temps stay where you want em. Keep up the great work my friend.

-N.Kron

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey scrappy thx buddy yes this 1k on loan should help me recover any loss i would have experinced with the plants lighting messed up 4 a wk.

hey NK thx yes my temps should be just fineoutside days 110 degrees inside thermostat set @ 78. the closet at night is running low 80's i can handel that my cab ran 82-83 except the winter times then 77-78.

i have Sir's plants also his memory loss plant C urkel pheno went from hydro to soil and dosent look very good. only thing looks ok is the top 3 - 4 inch of each branch so when Sir comes over tonight we just may clone her out. my sugar shack bonsai mum was gettn light in color now shes lookn better i need some soil so i can start the {white mustang x bubba} and {cherry ak x strawberry desiel}. i'm gonna have a tasty x-mas and new years lol

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello Maj....i got some sad news....remember i popt 5 ML beans a few ago .....but i had the bad luck of having 4 males and 1 female.....atleast i thought so...my last female ...became a shemale....not many but she made a few balls....:chin:....so i'm down 2 none...i still have a verry nice looking male ...and the 5V other beans....i'm prosponing it for a next run....

auch i realy woz looking forward to that urkle pheno.....:badday:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey Core srry bout them ML's maybe something good can happen soon :) you just could still wind up with a urkel pheno the plant C i have is strong meds :headbange

heres a few better pics @ tonights watering man i really should learn hydro this 2-3 hrs watering is hard on the back lol.

up 1st is the 3 Grape Krush to bad all my cuts died during the move i think Sir still has 2-3 beans though so it will be back in the garden 1 day.

here the 3 Memory Loss plant B straw d pheno again i may have lost these cuts but thanks to Sir i have 10 more in the bubbler now

heres 4 Memory Loss plant C urkel pheno

heres 3 Memory Loss plant D urkel pheno shes cought up

closeup of a purpleing ML plant C urkel pheno

heres plant D urkel both C/D are frosty as all get out and sweet smelling

ok remember all the plants went 1wk with out hps lighting and then got slammed with a 1k hps from approx 30inch away the Memory Loss seemed fine with it but some of the Sugar Shack's didnt like it right away :(.
all 13 Sugar Shack's

and heres what i believe is extream light bleaching these effected plants where directly underneath the 1k. now the Memory Loss are directly under the lighting and the Shack's are along the side walls bleached plants are shaded by taller ML's lol.

oh well live and learn lmao hopefully they'll recover the ML's and GK's are 47 days 12/12 the Shack's are 30 days 12/12

Hey Maj thanks again for the info on the bubbler. Im on my way to wallymart to get supplies I got a question though? On your list of nutes for the clones I dont know what you ment by:
1/2 tsp PBP per gal? I dont know what that is?
Anyways thanks again. Im not sure if my Diesel clone is gonna make it it looks shitty 10 hrs in the car was rough on it. Im praying for her to live!!!Hope she does so I can spread some wealth your way!

G

Nice urkle man! Although I think you need to work on your photo skillz lol... no offense... damn what a complicated set up bro, least for me I suck at handy shit though... "yes: :D

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
InNvBoarder said:
Hey Maj thanks again for the info on the bubbler. Im on my way to wallymart to get supplies I got a question though? On your list of nutes for the clones I dont know what you ment by:
Anyways thanks again. Im not sure if my Diesel clone is gonna make it it looks shitty 10 hrs in the car was rough on it. Im praying for her to live!!!Hope she does so I can spread some wealth your way!
pure blend pro grow not really needed if ya have seaweed extract i got some pbp grow and bloom for my failed coco attempt Sir wound up with the pbp bloom for his hydro. i kept the grow its for soil or hydro :)

hey kinder thx ya i know my cam skills suck my hands arent that steady unless there a rifel in them lmao. them urkel pheno ML's stretch more then i like compared to the strawberry desiel pheno dose, the straw d pheno is more like my sugar shack in stretch and stature. i'll keep the Plant C ML urkel pheno because she can be taken early has nice high great taste i took 1 at 35 days apper bagged it on my ballast. and every1 who smoked it enjoyed it no complaints tasted like a pack of sweetart candy to me :rasta:

i'll have a surprise in a few

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:rasta:

few months ago i was gifted by a very very kool member {Jaws thx bro } these fine genitics

"HEADHUNTER"
SFV KUSH X WHITE MUSTANG

"DECAPITATION"
BUBBA KUSH X WHITE MUSTANG <------ these are in a glass 5 beans

"EVEN FLOW"
ABUSIVE KUSH X WHITE MUSTANG

"WHIRLY BIRD"
CHERRY AK-47 X STRAWBERRY DIESEL <----- these are in a glass 5 beans

:jump: :muahaha: :headbange rockn and roll hoochy koo lordy mama i'm growing you lmao :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

things gonna get real interseting around here now not that they arent allready

Latest posts

Latest posts