What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Memory Loss

When are you gonna get those Kush crosses going Maj?? Im way excited to see those grow up!!! not that your garden isnt awesome right now!!! Everything looking great as always!

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what go's around comes around...HELL YEA...:smile:
hope you recover that car man....

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
hey all thx for the well wish's on the car when i was a little boy lol i learned patientce when ice fishing, duck hunting, deer hunting :). my dad allways said son patientce is a vitrue and rewarding, lol so tonight i stake out his street and wait. last night around 1am i know 4sure i herd the car twice being hammered MPH knows that exhaust and engine sound. of course no car to go get him so from 2am - 5am i cruised his haunts. i was blatently cruising very slowly back allways and drug hangouts in a ZERO tollerance hood lmao. never once was pulled over lmao. and yes LEO noticed me a number of times all i want is the car hopefully not wrecked. but ifn he's with the car guess that just an extra bonus and the germish {german/irish} skull crakcer to come out to play lmao. i dont like even being in this mode but for now tis a must, must act think and be a tweaker with out the meth lmao i dispise that drug with a passion. today our chances became way better by monday morning the car wont be safe anywhere on this side of town because of my friends job. bout as far as i'll take that 1 dont wish to comprimise his security but him and his work buddys cover miles every day. pls JA and God pls the safe return of the car i know tis just a car but it's sale was being counted on :( God sent a little bird to me yesterday wonder what he'll bring tonight :) . hopefully closeure and a end to this persons crime spree hes a animal and not fit for soceity only fit for a 8x10 cage.

argh lol must spread rep tonight i'll rep train ppl lol

Last edited:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
dont do notthing stupid over a car ey...you'll never know what he's carrying ey....shit man DONT wanne think about that.....trying 2 catch him is a must imo...but you'll never know if its a crachhead or not...ohw man those guys are unpredictable...

Nway other Note on this .....got my first pic of the ML.....:D
12847DSCF3174.JPG

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
the ML's look nice bro how many phenos do ya have i had 2 distinct. trust me i wont do anything but call 911 because if they dont hurry it will be an emergancy. trust me bro he he duders playn in my town and i found his dope house and probably where the cars is parked during the day lmao. ive been handing pics to LEO most of the night lmao duders gonna get hemmd up 4sure

what gets thier attention is when i say he's usen the car he stole from me to run dope they say ohhh yeaaaaa lmao. i say yes sir heres a pic of the car he he

Last edited:

NOFpuXnk

maj you are most definatly a super grower dawg..
one of those pics near the end.. just the plant in front of those box's wow does it look vibrant..

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thx N welcome to my grow i'm ehre to help, learn, and share my experinces growing.

on a lighter side i think maybe screaming Juan i want my car back i'm going to catch you in it sounding pissed and crazy through the drug allways ran the punk underground. well my hells angel bro used to deal to the yo yo's in that hood so he will inquire now. now its just up to me or the cops to find the car with flat tires im sure, sitting in a parking lot i havent checked yet. and i've checked hella man have i !!!

today i called on a foxbody around the corner from me 4sale i warned him to be very watchfull and leary of any mexicans lookn at his car. he just happens to be president of a local mustang muscle car club tomarrow i'll hand him few pic's. and these ppl will be hunting for the car and said person also. geee talk about luck whoot
here's the 4sure last update for few wks friday i move to new location nice house on other side of town. seems all white there also

heres the clones i hastly cut during flower then didnt have under proper lighting for 1.5wks :(
2 lavender, 3 og kush, 3 gk's, 11 ML's

heres the bonsai mum and blueberrykush male's same improper lighting

when i get moved 24 hr lighting for 1 wk should strighten them out
the cab at lights on

11 sugar shack flowering since 6-19-20th

heres the 2 blueberry kush females both main tops bent over 12 inch down

hopefully i'll have service in few wks just before the harvest of the cabs plants.

scrappy i'll have my phone service at this location turned off friday and on at other location so saturday call anytime after 10am have safe trip bro

to all my other friends after my move and my life is back to normal and the little evil biyatch is gone lol i'll be hang around your threads more again :headbange. i really do apologize for my non attentiveness on your grows i've really had alot going on drama i can live with out and this drama is ending. on a lighter note my son is getting way tired of her shit hell yea boyeee lmao can we say leaky wooden row boat with 1 ore shorter and narrower then the other lmao. :jump: :jump: :jump: he's waking up soon eyes wide open for him shame he had to learn this lesson like this. but a parent can only advise thier childeren so much, if they dont take the advise then they must learn valueable lessons that life has to offer. :muahaha: by yr's end we shall be 1 large happy family again !!!.

after the move and i'm setteled in and setup i'll start the
white mustang/kush crosses and the
straw d/ cherry ak47 :headbange :jump: :headbange

Last edited:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'll be lurking for ya return.....R+ and some good vibes!!good luck man!!

G

:wave: Good luck with the move Major!

As far As the car goes i say serve that boy up a good old fashioned can of whoop ass!!!!!! You could kill 2 birds with 1 stone, you get to kick the shit out of a dirty thieving bastard and release some pent up aggressions from the biyatch :bashhead: :spank:

Stay safe whatever you do???? I wouldn't want to see you do anything to compromise your freedom.
GCG

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey core thx for hanging i'll be back in few wks 4sure :)

hey GCG yea that car should be found hopefully soon, i have soooo many eyes lookn out for the car its very rare for the kind of car it is. far as the biyatch she dosent exist to me anymore.

well was gonna move the plants last night but swat stand off right up the street prevented it pluss every where i looked was LEO everywhere lol. so this morning early i moved all the plants in the truck they rode alone lmao didnt see 1 LEO this morning lol. so the sweatn bullets is over now just have to convert a walkin closet now fast lol. my new landlord is russain seems kool i'll see. well all tis all untill i get isp service again till then cya around i'll be back.

on a side note Scrappy met him last night seems like a very nice kool person srry i'm moving this weekend bro, like i said we'll hook up before ya leave hopefully tonight Sir will be here. he said he would be :) right on is very nice to meet ya bro :)

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Best of luck with your move Major
salute.gif

The Sugar Shack look brilliant :yummy:

Lookin forward to the new grow room :lurk:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Good luck with the new room and house Maj! may Jah bless your grow and your dwelling cant wait to see ya come back in a few weeks. Peace my friend.

-N.Kron

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Let me add my best wishes too Major... hope the move goes smoothly for you. Catcha on the flip side of the move. :yes::friends:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thankyou every1 the move was wicked really really hot i'm sure scrappy will agree lol, duder's never experinced heat like this before. hopefully ya liked the kush scrappy that load was nice smoken, thx to a unsecured wireless network close by i have some free internet for now lmao. well the new room not built yet i'm still settling in to the house cleaning and unpackn and such tomarrow i'll set up the room. the room deminsions are 7ft w 5 ft deep 8ft tall 35sqft floor, right now with mine and sirsmokalots plants in there there's no room looks like a jungel forsure yea baby. the move dang saturday night i met scrappy we smoked some couldnt get ahold of sir so i turned bro onto approx 1-1.5grams of the Kush i was smoken. then sunday night he hooked up with sir :) i was gonna move the plants friday night. i closed the truck back door forgot the handtruck so went to open the back door low n behold it wouldnt open ARGHHHHHH glad the plants wernt in there. because sat morn i had to take truck to service center of course i would have ripped the door off ifn needbe to get my babies out. but i didnt load them, saturday night there was a swat stand off close by so didnt move the plants then sunday morn bright n early 6am me plants and equipment took the trip to the new home. i boxed up all the plants my ML c/d phenos didnt like the box lol but should be fine all the rest didnt seem to mind the box whoot. i'll get some picks soon as i can i'm gonna crash and sleep in a second i'm compleatly burnt out this moving in 110+ heat is crazy.

would like to hook up again scrappy if i ever come back to your part of the woods or your back out here again, i did enjoy meeting you even though my wife thinks i was crazy bringing ya over. after she meet ya she was ok to bad ya didnt call back i would like i said gave ya some shack cuts to send home the shack is some dank smoke grade AAA top shelf. well thats about it for now yepper move is compleate the new house with some TLC will be a very very nice house tis a nice house in good hood. but last few tenents let things go down hill, i mainly have things like landscaping sprinklers and such outside to do :)

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
First thing first, I would like to thank Maj. and Sir for totally being kool to a complete stranger(except for here). The Maj. was a very nice guy. He made me feel completely comfortable, and totally hooked me up with some killa. Honestly, that was the best part of my trip, made it so much better....I am sorry that I never called back, you were very busy with the move, and monday I had to do the "Vacation" thang with the little group I was with. Didn't want to piss off the girlfreind and the other couple. Plus I didn't want to make a pest of my self, ya know. Tuesday we flew to Cali for the day, and didn't get back until 1:30 a.m...we will keep in touch privately, if ya know what I mean..lol.....and to Sir..Thanks for taking time out to serve up the kush..ahhh...that was nice, rock hard frosty nugs :headbange . You guys made my vacation a waaay better experience.....btw screw that friggin' heat, man, 116 f ,not my cup of tea...the wind is hot. It's like a hair dryer blowin' all over ya...TO DAMN HOT!!
Here are some shots of that kush...very nice some...know I know what that "kush" taste is.....me likes :jump:

You have to be proud of this community here at ICmag, I know I am. This place made this possible. To me, in my little world, this mean so much. We all need to come together and overgrow this counrty...legalize marijuana already!

thanks to you guys again...scrappy..

Last edited: