What's new

Mars Hydro LED

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow they have a dimmer now that's neat!
Best of luck with the first round of plants!
CC

anc0

hello

just wondering which is the superior model, ts3000 or sp3000?
going by price and efficiency i guess the sp3000?

i have a few 3metre beds to light and was thinking eithe,r 3 x ts3000 or 4 x sp3000
any thoughts on best option?

thanks

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Hello everybody,
Just got my new light, a TS 1000.
View Image
View Image
Just wanted to thank the Mars Hydro team for the fast delivery (took 5 days inside EU) and for the build quality. I honestly expected some cheap ass chinese crap, but for the price you get a lot of value. Even the hanging system is usable and looks to be good quality. Every other light I bought before I had to replaced the flimsy hanging cables/ropes with the chains I usually use to hang my lights. I was so prepared to do that for this light that the chains were already hung inside the tent waiting for the light, but when I opened the package and tested the system I realised they are usable and good quality. And it's much easy to change the light position using them, than with chains. So I decided to use them.
The dimming feature is what I considered to be the best feature of this light, but I still expected it to be crap and to have light flickering because of it. But no, it works great, and to my surprise the MAX setting has the same power output as with the dimmer off, and that means it's well designed. Most of the times when you can dimm stuff you can't really go too low or to max power, but this unit goes from 8W to 137W power draw with the dimmer knob. I think I only get 137W and not more because my mains is 218V AC. On other mains voltages it might go even closer to the advertised 150W.
But still, light is powerful and seems to be worth the money. Only looking in the same direction as the light is, no direct path to the diodes will make your eyes hurt. And it's not like with the blurple leds where spectrum is mostly what makes the eyes hurt, it's because the light is powerful. The coverage seems to be good as well.
One thing I worried about was the no fan design and the fact that the driver and/or hood might get hot. I left it on for an hour or so and the driver was barely heated and hood was just a bit over skin temperature, maybe 40 something degrees C. Not hot at all, I would say.
One thing I don't like is that the hood sides might hurt you a bit if you bump into it. But most hps hoods are the same and you should always be careful around lights and electricity in general. So it's not such a big concern. Maybe this is something you should think of in your future designs, tho. Other than that I wouldn't say I found anything else that might need to be changed.
I will soon put it over some plants and see what we get. Cheers and see you around. Will post more stuff as I test the light.

wow, cannot wait to see what it can do for your babies. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
hello

just wondering which is the superior model, ts3000 or sp3000?
going by price and efficiency i guess the sp3000?

i have a few 3metre beds to light and was thinking eithe,r 3 x ts3000 or 4 x sp3000
any thoughts on best option?

thanks

Welcome, buddy. sp3000 is better for TS3000 no matter on the chip or on the spectrum. But SP3000 only cover 2x4 flowering area. 2xSP3000 will be needed to cover 4x4ft. So if you pick SP3000, you might need 6 pcs.

You can buy from our official website when you are ready : https://bit.ly/30DesD0

Coupon code"ICMAG" :D

solid air*

Which light

Which light

Hi hope all is good, i have a3m x 3m room and was wondering what light configuration you recommend.Cheers

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Wow they have a dimmer now that's neat!
Best of luck with the first round of plants!
CC

Yes they have a dimmer and it seems to work great so far. Also you can connect multiple panels with the provided patchcord and control them all at a time from just 1 control panel. Seems to be a nice feature for bigger spaces that need multiple lights.
Thank you for the well wishes! I'm sending same luck and well wishes back to you and your plants, brother!
Here is the thread:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=9007536#post9007536

wow, cannot wait to see what is can do for your babies. :biggrin:
Can't wait to see it myself. And also smoke it. :D

:yay:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Hi hope all is good, i have a3m x 3m room and was wondering what light configuration you recommend.Cheers

Welcome, buddy. Two options for your reference.
- 6xTS3000 (TS3000 is made by Epistar chip)
-12xSP3000. (SP3000 is made by samsung and osram chip)

You can order here if you would like to try https://bit.ly/30DesD0 Discount code"icmag"
Pls let me know if you have more questions. :biggrin:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've returned! Made a long update in my main thread, which is linked in my signature, but wanted to make everyone following this main Mars Hydro thread aware...

Mars Hydro SP3000. I have 2 of them. One currently over a 4' x 18" veg area on a stainless shelf and one over a 2.5' x 5' flower area. Once done vegging I'll like move both units into flower.

So far I'm very impressed with the build quality and the sheer brightness of the lamps. It's painfully bright with both turned all the way up to 100% - the dimmer function is one of the nicest things I've ever had on a grow light - I really dig that degree of control.

I will be updating regularly again. I'm sincerely sorry to Mars Hydro for the absence. Life can be a real struggle at times and I just couldn't keep everything afloat. But we are on to much greener pastures.

These were hung September 3, 2020 and the seeds went into soak the same day. I'd say this is roughly about 30 days under the lights so far. Initially the SP3000 was kept about 18-20%. Once I saw a bit too much stretch I turned it up to about 30%. Once they were transplanted on the September 25, I turned it up to about 50%. On 10-4 I turned it up to about 70% and then yesterday I turned it up to 100%. The plants seem to be loving life.

One thing I've noticed when editing pictures in photoshop - there is ZERO color correction necessary with these lights. Kind of an interesting thing to note.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^^^^
TopDawg Seeds FAM95 - ie Familia x I95

[Chem 3 x (TK x Stardawg Ix2)] x [TK x (Legend OG x Stardawg Ix2)]

Gonna be some fire under these SP3000. REALLY liking the light so far but the truth will come out in flower.

:respect:

dank.Frank

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Welcome back, Frank. It is totally understandable that life is not easy. Glad you have figured it out. The self-build cabinet looks so nice. :good: Cannot wait to see how the babies will go.

Last edited:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
2xTS1000 and 1xTSL2000 in a small well-built garden.

These lights can be chained together through a wire. Then you can adjust the power through one light. No need to dim each one. :whee:

To get the same light here: https://bit.ly/30DesD0

Discount code"ICMAG"

Attachments

• TS.jpg
    TS.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 18

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Some dense flowers under FC3000. :party:

If your grow space is like 100x100cm and want to try the samsung chip LED. Check out the FC3000 here: https://bit.ly/30DesD0

Discount code"ICMAG" :biggrin:

Attachments

• FC3000 (1).jpg
    FC3000 (1).jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 15
  • FC3000 (2).jpg
    FC3000 (2).jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 15
  • FC3000 (3).jpg
    FC3000 (3).jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 17
  • FC3000 (4).jpg
    FC3000 (4).jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 13
Very interested to see the yield from the fc series ! !!

MUCH LOVE GUYS I RECOGNIZE THE EFFORT YOU GUYS PUT INTO MAKING YOUR PRODUCTS BETTER!!:wave:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Very interested to see the yield from the fc series ! !!

MUCH LOVE GUYS I RECOGNIZE THE EFFORT YOU GUYS PUT INTO MAKING YOUR PRODUCTS BETTER!!:wave:

Welcome. buddy. Thanks for your support.
We did put more attention on the light quality and potency recent year. It turns out to be a correct direction. :D

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Flower week 6. Harvest time is coming.

TSW2000 and SP3000 worked together.

Attachments

• TSS.jpg
    TSS.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 16
  • TS.jpg
    TS.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 22

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Do you want to have a garden like this? :yummy:

Get some TS3000 and one 240x240 tent. :biggrin:

Attachments

• TS3000.jpg
    TS3000.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 19

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Almost Half way for MarsHydro Cup. Almost 50 people participated in this cup. It will end Nov 26. Still a long time to calculate the review data. Good luck to everyone.

Attachments

• SP.jpg
    SP.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 17
  • tss.jpg
    tss.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Flower.jpg
    Flower.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 21

Latest posts

Latest posts