• FC3000 (3).jpg
    FC3000 (3).jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 18
  • FC3000 (4).jpg
    FC3000 (4).jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 15

indagroove

Veteran
i dont see why not.its done a good job at vegging them.

Because you need a lot more light for flowering than you do vegging, plus those plants are going to get bigger. I veg under around 130 watts and flower under 480 watts. In that pic you can already see dark areas around the edges of the tent/canopy.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Because you need a lot more light for flowering than you do vegging, plus those plants are going to get bigger. I veg under around 130 watts and flower under 480 watts. In that pic you can already see dark areas around the edges of the tent/canopy.

Thanks for answering the questions. :huggy:

SuperBadGrower

OK how about some tents with 2 layers?
(never mind adjustable height)
make this.jpg
and can you make anonymous boxes that don't say "tent"?
If you order a tent and you are not home they can deliver your box to a neighbor here. I dont need neighbors to know I'm buying tents in the middle of the winter. I havent been on a holiday in 10 years. I'm not about to go camping.

Tents are useful but I would prefer if more 200/220cm tall models are available. More $, no problem

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View attachment 548147
If you order a tent and you are not home they can deliver your box to a neighbor here. I dont need neighbors to know I'm buying tents in the middle of the winter. I havent been on a holiday in 10 years. I'm not about to go camping.

Tents are useful but I would prefer if more 200/220cm tall models are available. More $, no problem

something like this?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice! :biggrin:
Would love if something like that was easily available :good:
A stable tent with insertable rack trays. Just some wishful thinking :)

obviously home made,an afternoons work and about 70-80 bucks in materials...and since i run that area on 24/0 i don't need a light tight structure...

but yeah,i wanted to take advantage of all the vertical space as i could...i think gorilla tents makes something thats around 7'6" and they have extra pole kits...but that's some serious coin

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
View attachment 548147

We have to add the tag on the package or custom will not let the cargo pass. That will be a big problem. :shucks:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
How many grams you could get from one plant generally?
What is the best g/w number you get? :D

Attachments

• TS3000.jpg
    TS3000.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 15

SuperBadGrower

We have to add the tag on the package or custom will not let the cargo pass. That will be a big problem. :shucks:

I thought it might be something like that. :frown:
No big deal, just order it when you are ready... like most weed things :biggrin:

Maybe they can be labeled as "canvas closet"? For hanging clothes. Then it's just a closet that people happen to use as a grow tent.

grow closet.jpg

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
How many grams you could get from one plant generally?
What is the best g/w number you get? :D

Its an awkward one to answer. Assuming you are asking about indoor grows, you get a higher gpw by getting less grams per plant and growing more plants. That's called a sog grow, or sea of green. Another method is scrog, screen of green, as in the picture in your post. That gets high grams per watt, but is less efficient due to the extra growth time and man hours of work. For a lazy guy like me, its the least work to grow them big enough to top (remove the tops of the main stem) them a couple of times and let them flower.
The grams per plant that way depends on the strain, nutrients and lights used.
I tend to get around 2 ounces per plant that way, but it gets me a lower gram per watt outcome and a higher gram per man hour. But I normally use water only, no nutrients. Others can smash my numbers, but no ones end product is cleaner, and since I smoke most of mine, that's important to me.

Latest posts

Latest posts