What's new

Mars Hydro LED

vanilla dutch

the lowest yield ive had was 3.5 grams on a single kush plant with just a light bulb in a closet. even had a male outdoors that yielded 7 grams. as for highest idk.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Its an awkward one to answer. Assuming you are asking about indoor grows, you get a higher gpw by getting less grams per plant and growing more plants. That's called a sog grow, or sea of green. Another method is scrog, screen of green, as in the picture in your post. That gets high grams per watt, but is less efficient due to the extra growth time and man hours of work. For a lazy guy like me, its the least work to grow them big enough to top (remove the tops of the main stem) them a couple of times and let them flower.
The grams per plant that way depends on the strain, nutrients and lights used.
I tend to get around 2 ounces per plant that way, but it gets me a lower gram per watt outcome and a higher gram per man hour. But I normally use water only, no nutrients. Others can smash my numbers, but no ones end product is cleaner, and since I smoke most of mine, that's important to me.

Thanks for answering my questions. :angelshug:

I would also like to spend more time to grow bigger plants if i can grow. Because they do look more beautiful. :D Maybe the taste could be better too?

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Growing with our lights means saving money for you. :D:D

Make purchase through https://bit.ly/30DesD0

Coupon code"ICMAG" :dance013:

Attachments

• 2000 (3).jpg
    2000 (3).jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 2000 (1).jpg
    2000 (1).jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 2000 (2).jpg
    2000 (2).jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 18

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Thanks for answering my questions. :angelshug:

I would also like to spend more time to grow bigger plants if i can grow. Because they do look more beautiful. :D Maybe the taste could be better too?

Every difference in the medium (compost) will alter the taste. Every nutrient added or changed will affect the taste. The size of the plant won't affect the taste.

JSh1973

What bummer that I didn't know about this place, I could have used the discount code when I ordered my tent and light last week, 60/120/180 cm and 2 TS1000 lights... Ah well, I'm sure I'll be happy in the end anyway as the Mars equipment is getting good reviews ?
One thing I would like to say to Mars though is that I don't understand why you don't sell the ventilation fan+carbon filter separately but only as part of the kits, I find that odd.

Peace and happy growing ??

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
What bummer that I didn't know about this place, I could have used the discount code when I ordered my tent and light last week, 60/120/180 cm and 2 TS1000 lights... Ah well, I'm sure I'll be happy in the end anyway as the Mars equipment is getting good reviews ?
One thing I would like to say to Mars though is that I don't understand why you don't sell the ventilation fan+carbon filter separately but only as part of the kits, I find that odd.

Peace and happy growing ??

Thanks for choosing our products. Buddy.
The carbon file and fans are packed well in one package in warehouse. So they cannot be sold separately for now. Maybe in future when we have enough energy, we will consider that. Happy grow.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Ah well, I'm sure I'll be happy in the end anyway as the Mars equipment is getting good reviews ?

Lol, they're getting another review later, I just bought 2 TS1000 units to add a bit of flexibility to my area.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Hello everybody,
Just got my new light, a TS 1000.
picture.php

picture.php

Just wanted to thank the Mars Hydro team for the fast delivery (took 5 days inside EU) and for the build quality. I honestly expected some cheap ass chinese crap, but for the price you get a lot of value. Even the hanging system is usable and looks to be good quality. Every other light I bought before I had to replaced the flimsy hanging cables/ropes with the chains I usually use to hang my lights. I was so prepared to do that for this light that the chains were already hung inside the tent waiting for the light, but when I opened the package and tested the system I realised they are usable and good quality. And it's much easy to change the light position using them, than with chains. So I decided to use them.
The dimming feature is what I considered to be the best feature of this light, but I still expected it to be crap and to have light flickering because of it. But no, it works great, and to my surprise the MAX setting has the same power output as with the dimmer off, and that means it's well designed. Most of the times when you can dimm stuff you can't really go too low or to max power, but this unit goes from 8W to 137W power draw with the dimmer knob. I think I only get 137W and not more because my mains is 218V AC. On other mains voltages it might go even closer to the advertised 150W.
But still, light is powerful and seems to be worth the money. Only looking in the same direction as the light is, no direct path to the diodes will make your eyes hurt. And it's not like with the blurple leds where spectrum is mostly what makes the eyes hurt, it's because the light is powerful. The coverage seems to be good as well.
One thing I worried about was the no fan design and the fact that the driver and/or hood might get hot. I left it on for an hour or so and the driver was barely heated and hood was just a bit over skin temperature, maybe 40 something degrees C. Not hot at all, I would say.
One thing I don't like is that the hood sides might hurt you a bit if you bump into it. But most hps hoods are the same and you should always be careful around lights and electricity in general. So it's not such a big concern. Maybe this is something you should think of in your future designs, tho. Other than that I wouldn't say I found anything else that might need to be changed.
I will soon put it over some plants and see what we get. Cheers and see you around. Will post more stuff as I test the light.