What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Malawi Style Cob Curing.

moose/MI

I wrapped a seeded Green mountain grape 🍇 cob today.
1000020965.jpg

1000021070.jpg

Cleaned up the sticks
1000021074.jpg
Came out 26 grams felt dry
1000021076.jpg
1000021077.jpg
Should I sweat this one?
What's best to protect the terps?

Perdido

It's been in the tube for five days, not much sweat, but I put it out and let it dry one day now till 61% and its back in the tube now. Can I leave it there for a month now? Should be dry enough, he?
The short one is drying very slowly, still 71% after 9 days.
View attachment 18912393

View attachment 18912394

Looking good!
Coming back after almost a year.
I opened my cobs the last weeks.
The light green one is super cool.
The dark green one is a failure.
The good one though is so good, my Test subjects :sneaky: believe i put LSD or some more potent psychedelic on it.

Love it :love:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-10-21-19-56-35-956_com.miui.gallery-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-10-21-19-56-35-956_com.miui.gallery-edit.jpg
    461.6 KB · Views: 13

Baba Karuna

Coming back after almost a year.
I opened my cobs the last weeks.
The light green one is super cool.
The dark green one is a failure.
The good one though is so good, my Test subjects :sneaky: believe i put LSD or some more potent psychedelic on it.

Love it :love:
Looks great 🤩 I love the color and shape. It’s always such a. Ice compliment when people think it’s too “strong” to be “just herb”. Good on you 🙌🏼

🪷Om Tușțirastu🪷

Baba Karuna

So heart warming to read about all the excitement success everyone here is experiencing ☺️

I have been making so many cobs lately that I ran out of corn husks and have begun using un bleached parchment paper until I acquire more.

Last night I wrapped up my favorite smelling Egyptian 🇪🇬 x Peruvian 🇵🇪. Smells like fresh blueberries with a touch of peaches 🤤 The last time I smelled blueberry herb this strong was from an original DJ Short blueberry cutting I had many years ago. Looking forward to chewing this one next year 😁

🪷Om Asya Karmaņah Puņyāham Bhavanto Bruvantu🪷

Attachments

• IMG_9590.jpeg
    IMG_9590.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9596.jpeg
    IMG_9596.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0

jgaf

Just harvested the first plant of my micro grow, it's supposed to be super silver haze (it was a freebie but I have my doubts on authenticity as about 20% amber trichromes and I'm just hitting 60 days flower). I'm gonna let this dry for a few days and attempt my first cob. I don't have a humidity meter but if I've read correctly I want to dry it until outside of buds start to crisp but stems are still bendy, is that correct? I think that will take about a week in my cold damp climate. I also don't have a sous vide so am thinking either pc case or led ballast for the sweating stage. Does this sound good?
1000047393.jpg

This was quite a strange plant tbh, it's about 8 months old but sat on my office windowsill neglected in a tiny pot until I put it into the grow tent. It constantly put out pre flowers basically since it popped, I've never seen a plant with so many pre flowers so early, this could possibly hint towards the early maturation?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts