What's new

LA Confidential e Cosa Nostra 👈👈

spigolaro

Veteran
Hello girls and boys,
All good? It's been a while since I connected to Icmag and the Internet in general and this brought me back to planet earth, but I missed you especially the discussions on strains and their stories but I'll catch up and in the meantime I go to read and look for new threads I started with a new crop and two seeds of precisely LA Confidential 😁😁
I've never done it but I've read something, not too much to tell the truth, on the above mentioned strain and then I'll try to browse some threads, there will surely be discussions.
In the box there will also be two other seeds from another farm, in short 4 pots and two seeds of La Confidential plus two seeds of Juanita la Lagrimosa x Malawi from Ace.
Today the little ones have been buried and off we go again, as the growth continues I will tell you about the various phases and the different techniques of modelling and finishing the plants, this is obviously for the neophytes, those who are experts obviously will not need explanations.
Alè, everyone ready to fly and light some nice Torches ahahahahaha. Icmag Rulez. 😂😂🐟🐟💪💪

Attachments

• IMG_20241027_164318.jpg
    IMG_20241027_164318.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3