What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

LED and BUD QUALITY

I Care

LED wins 11 months out of the year. Maybe 12 when you consider pest management.
IMG_0957.jpeg

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So no negative discussion about led here got it. So it’s either all marketing hype, bots taking to each other, or you are the asshole who can’t handle someone calling making a valid point.
You seem really negative Johnny, did you have a bad time running Leds? Maybe we could help you dial it in? If you have no interest in Leds, or their discussion, what is your goal commenting here? Are you hoping to convert people back to the lighting of yesteryear or go outdoors? Im genuinely curious, not wanting to argue. What is your motivation to comment here?

Rocket Soul

So no negative discussion about led here got it. So it’s either all marketing hype, bots taking to each other, or you are the asshole who can’t handle someone calling making a valid point.
Valid point? Which one?
Its funny how you extoll the virtues of sunlight but then when you go indoor you choose the one HID most different from sunlight: HPS.
You could just aswell argue that its YOU who havent dialed in your grow properly if you arent able to get quality from leds. If you see the whole world around you going the wrong way you should ask yourself if its actually you whos on the wrong track.

Valid discussion: "i dont like X aspect of bud quality with leds, can it be improved upon?" Extra points for actually mentioning what leds.

Not really valid "i dont like the results (general and no specifics) im getting from leds ill go back to using yesteryears street lighting and everybody who says anything against it are idiots" - we all been able to get what we want from growing with leds, the Hps>led discussion is over years ago. True, there are differences in the quality both lightings generate, and this is defo open for discussion. But we are talking about how to get better results WITH leds. Not with some other lighting and defo not with someone who jumps at the person into the discussion antagonizing the one person with MOST SIMILAR OPINIONS to yourself calling him and everyone R-tards.
Little Johnny can do better im afraid...

TerpOrDie

"If you see the whole world around you going the wrong way you should ask yourself if its actually you whos on the wrong track."

You know who says this kind of shit? Idiots!

Dealt with it in the race scene. Had to dig linkages out of the scrap pile to prove I have tried this suspension already, it doesn't work. Oh well. Some people will defend the square wheel til the cavemen return.

"I grow bad weed and I am happy with that"

What's so hard about admitting you grow mid? The shit you kids smoke has turned your paranoia into "fear of judgements or shit talking".your weed sucks,

Last edited by a moderator:

TerpOrDie

View attachment 19059540 Leds crush, anyone who says otherwise just doesn't know what they are doing. You couldn't pay me to grow with HIDs again!

You couldn't pay me to smoke Boron deficient subregs.

But you know what you're doing. That bud is definitely ripe with flavor and strain accurate effects lol.

What you gonna blame. Nitrogen? Reveg? Some off the wall one time only excuse?

TerpOrDie

What if I told you, you can just order weed off the internet. So you never need to grow again. Would that be better.

The majority of us here enjoy growing. Some sites do spend most of the time talking about consumption. This just isn't the main focus of people here though. Which makes this place what it is. Really good.

Here we have a perfectly good discussion topic. LED & Bud quality. If you want to sway the forum in another direction, then bombing this topic isn't the way. That just kills the mood. Instead, find and start quality based threads, and see where it goes. Add to the fabric of life, with threads people want to join in with. Just shutting down stuff you don't like, will leave you with nothing. It's trolling. Which is how you wrapped up really, with your extended laugh at nobody in particular, that could be taken personally by anybody that cared to. Just shutting down the conversation, and annoying people.

You suck dood, but you might still learn to make good.

Where can I buy some weed off the internet, grown by someone who knows what they are doing.

Seems all the internet bud I run across smells like nutrients and pesticides and fake terps. Kinda shocking to find out who's smoking that nasty Thca shit.

Rocket Soul

"If you see the whole world around you going the wrong way you should ask yourself if its actually you whos on the wrong track."

Dealt with it in the race scene. Had to dig linkages out of the scrap pile to prove I have tried this suspension already, it doesn't work. Oh well. Some people will defend the square wheel til the cavemen return.

What's so hard about admitting you grow mid? The shit you kids smoke has turned your paranoia into "fear of judgements or shit talking". Fuck you, your weed sucks, you're mom is so fat even a black dude wouldn't fuck her.
So your race experience gives you knowledge about what? You have not a single post in your posting history which suggest any good will or intention to come on here doing anything other than throwing crap. You can sit in your shit yourself. Youve added zero to this. Ignore and reported :) have nice day

johnnyla

Veteran
You seem really negative Johnny, did you have a bad time running Leds? Maybe we could help you dial it in? If you have no interest in Leds, or their discussion, what is your goal commenting here? Are you hoping to convert people back to the lighting of yesteryear or go outdoors? Im genuinely curious, not wanting to argue. What is your motivation to comment here?
I’m just here to call out the marketing hype of led companies on a weed page. U like weed kid? I’m just trying to Make Weed Great Again by reminding people of better light sources like the sun. 90%++++ if led grown weed is midz af. More midz now than ever and everyone converted to LED and it’s a cult like MAGA anyone disagrees and the cultists ounce like your retahded led colleague who questioned if the sun was better light spectrum than LED. 😘🤙

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
This site is full of LED salesmen and VAPE salesmen. And they are VERY sure they know the ONLY way to grow and ingest cannabis.

johnnyla

Veteran
Where can I buy some weed off the internet, grown by someone who knows what they are doing.

Seems all the internet bud I run across smells like nutrients and pesticides and fake terps. Kinda shocking to find out who's smoking that nasty Thca shit.
He questioned whether the sun was as good as led. He went full retahd.

Attachments

• IMG_7570.png
    IMG_7570.png
    305.4 KB · Views: 18

johnnyla

Veteran
This site is full of LED salesmen and VAPE salesmen. And they are VERY sure they know the ONLY way to grow and ingest cannabis.
🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️ yup never positing weed pics or taking abiut smoke quality etc just yields , lot of math, ppd, more math, more electrical engineering, more plumbing and HVAC, and zero talk about weed.

johnnyla

Veteran

What's so hard about admitting you grow mid? The shit you kids smoke has turned your paranoia into "fear of judgements or shit talking". Fuck you, your weed sucks, you're mom is so fat even a black dude wouldn't fuck her.
They only know midz. So they have no point of reference.

Rocket Soul

Noone here currently on this thread is selling any leds. Wth are you talking about?

You dont have to buy any leds. Nor discuss them. As you say some see led bud quality as an issue and im kind of agreeing; some leds just give shitty results when coupled up with the wrong cultivar.

Do you have anything to contribute here? Other than saying its cuz they werent grown with HIDs? Thats just daft cause leds also win cups. Are you contributing to a conversation or just airing your frustration? If the second then go and do it somewhere else. Get it thru your head, some ARE able to grow GREAT weed with leds. We are currently beating the quality, potency and yield (both totals and per watt) of both our old hps and cmh setups. But i build my own leds, dont have to buy the shitty lights on the market currently. Its just some parts sourcing and at most some soldering, no biggie. And you can build whatever results you like.
Yes, you and some have problems getting over mids quality with leds. Isnt that a You problem? Why are you antagonizing people who do get good results? Or are at least looking into improving their results?
It just seems daft to be running your mouth when you could actually learn how to get better at what you do. Weve all been there on leds thinking they dont do crap and somehow we got convinced otherwise. What happened to us? Massive worldwide psychosis? Or was there actually a way to get things to work right?

xtsho

View attachment 19059539 View attachment 19059540 View attachment 19059541 View attachment 19059542 View attachment 19059543 Leds crush, anyone who says otherwise just doesn't know what they are doing. All of the above at day 42. You couldn't pay me to grow with HIDs again!

I'm very satisfied with the results using an HID. I think more has to do with the grower and how they treat their plants than anything else. I've seen many grows of people using the most expensive LED lighting but producing subpar results.

I think people should use whatever lighting they want. The light is just one aspect of growing. LED's are not some magical thing that's going to make a bad grower start growing better. Just like the guys that keep switching nutrient brands because they don't like the results they're getting. It's not the lighting or the nutrients. It's the grower. Switching from an HID to an LED is not going to make a bad grower better. A good grower can grow fire with either an LED or an HID.

:smokeit:

frosty2.jpg

frosty (1).jpg

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You couldn't pay me to smoke Boron deficient subregs.

But you know what you're doing. That bud is definitely ripe with flavor and strain accurate effects lol.

What you gonna blame. Nitrogen? Reveg? Some off the wall one time only excuse?
Im actually high in boron, all other values in range on tissue tests. What you even talking about? Youre one of those eh? Pretend you can see all deficiency and toxicity when you dont know what to even look for. Ive literally posted my tissue tests publicly.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️ yup never positing weed pics or taking abiut smoke quality etc just yields , lot of math, ppd, more math, more electrical engineering, more plumbing and HVAC, and zero talk about weed.
I just posted pics though. And why wouldnt people discuss light intensity and hvac? Zero talk about weed? Its all about herb here dude lol.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm very satisfied with the results using an HID. I think more has to do with the grower and how they treat their plants than anything else. I've seen many grows of people using the most expensive LED lighting but producing subpar results.

I think people should use whatever lighting they want. The light is just one aspect of growing. LED's are not some magical thing that's going to make a bad grower start growing better. Just like the guys that keep switching nutrient brands because they don't like the results they're getting. It's not the lighting or the nutrients. It's the grower. Switching from an HID to an LED is not going to make a bad grower better. A good grower can grow fire with either an LED or an HID.

:smokeit:

View attachment 19059737
View attachment 19059738
I agree, great looking work btw 😊