What's new

Killer A5 Haze

badass-eu

Hi Ace seeds, @dubi and the whole community, I have a question, the pistils are finally arriving on my KillerA5haze, the stretching seems to have calmed down but is it not linked to the container? Currently in 7L, I wonder if I should repot in 15-20L? Is it too late? I am attaching photos in the evening 😉

Server problem...I'll come back as soon as possible.

Nextgeneration73

It's not too late; She'll be more than happy being transplanted into a larger pot.
I have a bit of a concern, since the LED light I bought came without the dimmer switches, and since I'm gonna germinate the seed from the soil with a wrapped plastic like bag around it with holes, should I keep it in the dark, and then under another low LED before exposing it in the tent to the strong LED light, because young veg plants apparently shouldn't start in intense light at first?
The light came without the upper part with the dimmers. It's strong as hell.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
I have a bit of a concern, since the LED light I bought came without the dimmer switches, and since I'm gonna germinate the seed from the soil with a wrapped plastic like bag around it with holes, should I keep it in the dark, and then under another low LED before exposing it in the tent to the strong LED light, because young veg plants apparently shouldn't start in intense light at first?
The light came without the upper part with the dimmers. It's strong as hell.
Sorry mate, I'm not able to answer that as I have no knowledge of growing with led's at all; I'm strictly outdoor.

badass-eu

Hello community, here is my KillerA5haze!

IMG20240123194726.jpg
IMG20240123194752.jpg
IMG20240123194804.jpg
IMG20240123200550.jpg
IMG20240122184202.jpg
Currently eight weeks since 12/12 including five and a half weeks in 11/13, I remind you that I am starting from seeds, the pistils are arriving slowly, currently in 7L pots, I am thinking of putting it in 15-20L for the future.
Ask your questions.

Nextgeneration73

Hello community, here is my KillerA5haze!

View attachment 18949859 View attachment 18949860 View attachment 18949861 View attachment 18949862 View attachment 18949880 Currently eight weeks since 12/12 including five and a half weeks in 11/13, I remind you that I am starting from seeds, the pistils are arriving slowly, currently in 7L pots, I am thinking of putting it in 15-20L for the future.
Ask your questions.
Is there a specific reason that the pistils are coming on after weeks? 🤔 another question, if I don't have a dimmer on my intense LED light would I have to start out in a less intense light elsewhere before moving it into the tent under the bright one made for growing and bloom? It was from MarsHydro and it's a relatively medium size between small and medium but bright at what seems to be a almost maximum capacity. Also for air movement I have windows (it's cold ❄️🥶 winter outside) and inside it's being heated by a heater, but I'm not sure how it would react to the heating. The closet will stay slightly open and the tent inside it has holes to let in air. Is there anything that I should consider? I do not have the option to vent with a duct through the windows into the tent, but the air coming from outside is extremely fresh nature air. And infact a lot can come in. I will need a fan to I'm guessing inside the tent. If an exactor is used later on I don't know if the air coming in will be enough through the holes or would it take it in either way as it extracts from another hole vent duct? Someone please help, because my grow is very near...

Last edited:

badass-eu

@Nextgeneration73
So for the pistils I would say that since I started from seed and didn't reach sexual maturity when tipping it contributed to this expectation, stop me if I'm wrong I'm 😅just talking about my humble experience and from the pistils, how much average flowering time should I count?
I don't have LEDs so I won't be able to advise you on this subject, what power do your LEDs reach? however if you have an HPS with a power of 250w for me you can start with and even 400w it works too but in this case there is still a loss of car the plant will not assimilate everything and thank you for putting it high enough with this power at least at the beginning, if you are indoors you will need a fresh air injector and an extractor to extract the hot air, for heating It all depends on the weather conditions, I hope this helps.

Last edited:

Nextgeneration73

@Nextgeneration73
So for the pistils I would say that since I started from seed and didn't reach sexual maturity when tipping it contributed to this expectation, stop me if I'm wrong I'm 😅just talking about my humble experience and from the pistils, how much average flowering time should I count?
I don't have LEDs so I won't be able to advise you on this subject, what power do your LEDs reach? however if you have an HPS with a power of 250w for me you can start with and even 400w it works too but in this case there is still a loss of car the plant will not assimilate everything and thank you for putting it high enough with this power at least at the beginning, if you are indoors you will need a fresh air injector and an extractor to extract the hot air, for heating It all depends on the weather conditions, I hope this helps.
But do you suppose that the open windows and balcony door flowing air around the room and into the closet would be okay if the tent has entry holes and a fan inside? As for flipping it, it seems maybe your plant want to grow tall first and then flower to give you the most out of it I have no idea why it hasn't flowered yet 😆 but I trust that it will very soon, and I'm guessing that unlike me you have the time to wait it out. I will have to flip it as early as possible 😬

Last edited:

Cheech87

Here is my Plant again last post was 5 days ago.
7BEC4D6A-4471-4F34-8FD2-10012010BED6.jpeg
9E9E1F69-17ED-4397-AEEB-1C51800CBE0D.jpeg
8811e688-4038-46af-b89b-b9f89f81fe10-jpeg.18950155

I hope it develops well. I have no experience with this variety. I didn't give it any fertilizer, only root stimulants.
But you can see that the tips are slightly burnt yellowish. 😓
I'm very excited about this plant, I hope it smells like incense, I've been looking for something like this for a long time.
This will take me back 20 years to the past when I was young and without worries 😅😂
27919C02-3DA8-42DC-BF97-0F4DBCEAD1D9.jpeg

Last edited:

badass-eu

But do you suppose that the open windows and balcony door flowing air around the room and into the closet would be okay if the tent has entry holes and a fan inside? As for flipping it, it seems maybe your plant want to grow tall first and then flower to give you the most out of it I have no idea why it hasn't flowered yet 😆 but I trust that it will very soon, and I'm guessing that unlike me you have the time to wait it out. I will have to flip it as early ass possible 😬
In these conditions, flowering could pose a problem in my opinion...maybe other answers?
To tell the truth I wasn't expecting that and I hope that my subsequent fattenings won't cause me any harm, during growth it seemed much more indica, the sativa side is coming to assert itself :) I hope to take it at the end, I don't know how much time is left

blondie

Thin pheno. Getting there.

Attachments

• 66DAA779-CB27-4050-9A6D-F85CF19B9542.jpeg
    66DAA779-CB27-4050-9A6D-F85CF19B9542.jpeg
    725.5 KB · Views: 38
  • D9B1436A-2D02-4BC0-AD31-639D73BBB6CC.jpeg
    D9B1436A-2D02-4BC0-AD31-639D73BBB6CC.jpeg
    591.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 59B16E73-E552-43BE-9820-7DAE8D14FBFB.jpeg
    59B16E73-E552-43BE-9820-7DAE8D14FBFB.jpeg
    650.6 KB · Views: 30