What's new

Killer A5 Haze

DrPuff

I plant it as soon as the seed opens and immediately into a large pot of 15-20 liters.The light is two Quantum board 281b+pro SAMSUNG,each 120 W.

Attachments

• IMG_9324.jpeg
    IMG_9324.jpeg
    584.5 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_9325.jpeg
    IMG_9325.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 42

nick11

Veteran
So germination in water is a no go I assume, since I've read on websites (for seeds) that say that it's dangerous that way? How about just germinating in the soil option, if there are no cotton pads, using kitchen foil (or something similar) with holes poked in it, would that be doable if the soil is wet at first? They say that it shouldn't be soaked though, but slightly wet. And if it is doable how long should I keep the pot in the dark until I turn on the LED light and of course remove the kitchen like foil? Would turning on the LED while germinating in soil speed it up or would it
Not to be rude, but this ain't the right thread to be asking about begginer growing. Your thinking way way too much about this. Just soak the seeds overnight in water. Put seeds on a papertowel inside a sandwich baggie. The paper towel should only be damp not saturated. When the tail pops bury the seed a couple inches in soil. Put seedling under light any kind, put the light 2 feet up or so. That's as simple as i can explain it germination to seedling.

Fwiw you'll learn way more through trial and error. It takes everybody a while to get good at growing cannabis. It takes time and experience. Not something you can really read about and apply without actual experience. Just remember don't overdo it, that's my best advice. Keep it simple get descent soil and water. Thats is literally all you need to grow killer bud inside. I dont use anything but fox farm soil and tap water personally with amazing results. Check my ongoing grow diary. Thats literally all i do besides up potting and light adjustments. It's literally dumb proof growing, and minimizes mistakes with feeding etc. All ya got to do is learn when to water. Good luck

Last edited:

FeelHaze

friend, I have been germinating seeds like this for 11 years, everything works fine!))I immediately leave the light on after planting the seeds in the ground.You can take paper towels for germination instead of foil.
Same,
I've been germinating in water for 10 years. Seeds will crack open after 24-36 hours. Then you put them in soil (burry 1 inch deep max) with lights on. 95 % will germinate.

If they don't crack after 48 hours in water, I still put them in soil and they germ good.

Nextgeneration73

Not to be rude, but this ain't the right thread to be asking about begginer growing. Your thinking way way too much about this. Just soak the seeds overnight in water. Put seeds on a papertowel inside a sandwich baggie. The paper towel should only be damp not saturated. When the tail pops bury the seed a couple inches in soil. Put seedling under light any kind, put the light 2 feet up or so. That's as simple as i can explain it germination to seedling.

Fwiw you'll learn way more through trial and error. It takes everybody a while to get good at growing cannabis. It takes time and experience. Not something you can really read about and apply without actual experience. Just remember don't overdo it, that's my best advice. Keep it simple get descent soil and water. Thats is literally all you need to grow killer bud inside. I dont use anything but fox farm soil and tap water personally with amazing results. Check my ongoing grow diary. Thats literally all i do besides up potting and light adjustments. It's literally dumb proof growing, and minimizes mistakes with feeding etc. All ya got to do is learn when to water. Good luck

Last edited:

Nextgeneration73

The best place to ask would be in the beginner's forum. Not in a a thread in an obscure breeders forum dedicated to a specific variety. This is disrespectful af
I was only answering his comment. My way of thinking is different than most... So that's why you probably misunderstood my last comment... Plus I'm waiting for my Killer a5 Haze to arrive and that's what the thread is about isn't it?

Nextgeneration73

friend, I have been germinating seeds like this for 11 years, everything works fine!))I immediately leave the light on after planting the seeds in the ground.You can take paper towels for germination instead of foil.
Um, my apologies Dr. Puff I noticed a rather strange mistake in my comment, 😬 I didn't mean to say that you specifically shouldn't be using water, I actually thought you had told me that after it's taken it out of the water that I should use a cotton pad, as if you (like everyone else) knows it's not a good idea to use only water, because I read it on another site right before that, so I was only asking you if water was a no go according to you, I wasn't trying to mock you... but I went back to read my comment and noticed that it gave the wrong impression! I erased the water part of it so that it wouldn't show up!
Thanks to HMFR who wrote about me being disrespectful I decided to go back to check if I had written anything previously that seemed off and it turned out that there was ...

Last edited:

DrPuff

So germination in water is a no go I assume, since I've read on websites (for seeds) that say that it's dangerous that way? How about just germinating in the soil option, if there are no cotton pads, using kitchen foil (or something similar) with holes poked in it, would that be doable if the soil is wet at first? They say that it shouldn't be soaked though, but slightly wet. And if it is doable how long should I keep the pot in the dark until I turn on the LED light and of course remove the kitchen like foil? Would turning on the LED while germinating in soil speed it up or would it be dangerous?
Um, my apologies Dr. Puff I noticed a rather strange mistake in my comment, 😬 I didn't mean to say that you specifically shouldn't be using water, I actually thought you had told me that after it's taken it out of the water that I should use a cotton pad, as if you (like everyone else) knows it's not a good idea to use only water, because I read it on another site right before that, so I was only asking you if water was a no go according to you, I wasn't trying to mock you... but I went back to read my comment and noticed that it gave the wrong impression! I erased the water part of it so that it wouldn't show up!
Thanks to HMFR who wrote about me being disrespectful I decided to go back to check if I had written anything previously that seemed off and it turned out that there was ...
It's all right, don't worry!)))

Nextgeneration73

Maybe you shouldn't worry so much, my friend?)
My Killer a5 Haze seeds arrived and all the equipment infact I even got a bonus carbon filter! (I already sent the picture but on other threads). Since I'm apparently annoying several people on this thread I'll try my best to stop writing on here for some time! Thanks again everyone and you Dr. Puff for your support!
Screenshot_20240131-134433.png

Last edited:

DrPuff

My Killer a5 Haze seeds arrived and all the equipment infact I even got a bonus carbon filter! (I already sent the picture but on other threads). Since I'm apparently annoying several people on this thread I'll try my best to stop writing on here for some time! Thanks again everyone and you Dr. Puff for your support!
Hi!Please stay with us, we are all learning from each other!That's why we come to the forums!!!))

FeelHaze

Nextgeneration73

I'm back on this thread, gonna start getting things ready, did anyone else have their seeds this color? The locked box by the way is where I now keep the pack. I took them out a third time hopefully temporary light exposure isn't an issue if they were put back in the dark box and cupboard, anyone have any advice?
IMG_20240201_105047.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts