What's new

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Fronk

(Zowah x Ztini) x (z x zizi)
FD176AD3-3FD4-4782-A851-89D07F247820.jpeg

62580CFB-88D7-41DE-98BB-8DF0C1B996B6.jpeg

A7888ECC-ADF2-45A3-8534-7A3A9173FB76.jpeg

E0195C62-6E96-4139-B00A-7504FF9E5D88.jpeg

Should be toking on some zizi all 2024.
Cheers @Karma G ☺️
Hope you find what you are looking for in the new projects…

kro-magnon

Veteran
Some fun freebie's for Spannabis
RS11 x Pink Runtz polinated by the KG Sour Bx male. View attachment 18939058
What's RS11 ? Good luck with your new OG Kush project, I trust you to make some an excellent job with those seeds. Do you still have some of your Karma's Jack work or it was lost? It would be great if you could re-release some Sour-Jack seeds, it's a fantastic genetic cross with many great phenotypes.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
What's RS11 ? Good luck with your new OG Kush project, I trust you to make some an excellent job with those seeds. Do you still have some of your Karma's Jack work or it was lost? It would be great if you could re-release some Sour-Jack seeds, it's a fantastic genetic cross with many great phenotypes.

I wish on the jack, those are fully lost.

That jack male was magic.

Karma OG was same but got lucky and few people saved there pack for all these years and where willing to trade them back to me.

RS11 is a imported California cut of a strain called Rainbow Sherbet number 11, it was in high demand in 2021/2022 . When grown well its like a creamy sherb with a sweet note to it mixed in.

kro-magnon

Veteran

Karma OG was same but got lucky and few people saved there pack for all these years and where willing to trade them back to me.

RS11 is a imported California cut of a strain called Rainbow Sherbet number 11, it was in high demand in 2021/2022 . When grown well its like a creamy sherb with a sweet note to it mixed in.
OK thanks for the info about Rainbow Sherbert 11, I have not yet testing anything from the Sherbert but I know it is everywhere since a few years so it must have some good traits.
Really sorry for the loss of your Jack male, it was really a great father. Being able to get back some of your lost genetics is really nice, the Karma OG line deserves to be grown by many growers.

You should ask head stash seed bank

They still had ghost rider and white sumo maybe they have even a little bit more of a back stock

Master_kief_420grows

Here is the thread for my diary if anyone wants to follow 👐🏻 happy holidays, hope everyone's 2024 is awesome and full of flavors 🔥

Latest posts

Latest posts