What's new

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

jalapenos

Withe cheese

1000007521.jpg
1000007515.jpg

GreenamI

Tha Melon S1 only 10 packs where ever released, i doubt much from those is online.

As for stretch they do more then you would expect when you look at the big leafs and indica style structure in veg. Think about it as a bit less then OG type stretch.
Have you ever ran the S1 yourself? I'm very curious what chances are of finding a pheno that resembles your melon cut

LordOfTheNugZ7

I made beans with the Topdawg SD BX4 X Sowahh and they put out massive colas of amazing sour goodness just like this.... Amazing plants in these. I am running my pack of NY Amsterdam Sour along side of some of the ones I made currently, in veg, we will see if there are many differences.

Nice looking plant and nugz!!

jakespeed

Veteran
I made beans with the Topdawg SD BX4 X Sowahh and they put out massive colas of amazing sour goodness just like this.... Amazing plants in these. I am running my pack of NY Amsterdam Sour along side of some of the ones I made currently, in veg, we will see if there are many differences.

Nice looking plant and nugz!!
thx, I got 5 females out of the pack, all smell like sd , I started putting sum cold to them , and they are getting harder, and greasy. Thats interesting that you did the same cross , and getting big buds.....nice, hope your harvest is a good one and you find that winner

jakespeed

Veteran
hey Z7, your post got me thinking, I was heavy on myself thinking I messed up on my female count and them big buds, when I put them into flower , I stressed them in sum way at the start , it shook them up a bit , making me think I got the high male count and the buds did this stop and go thing.....making big bugs in the end. So my theory could be wrong.......I just luv growing , every seed run has a story, its where there found. I swept my fleet of girls with a Sowahh male too, I have went through a few of them and it amped all of it in a special way. My next run will be a pack of Karma Gastronomic ...... this is where is at , its in one theses packs ..... pls, tell me .......ok ok I calm down . I hope all Icmaggers found your winner this year, and thank you Icmag for letting me show my finds........lets do another year

RawNature

Latest posts

Latest posts