What's new

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

GreenamI

Glad to hear you're slowly getting better again, hopefully you're back on track soon, your new karma og project is waiting for you! I wish you a happy and healthy new year with good luck on your new breeding chapter, Hollandse Hoogtes and that the people you care most about may stay close to you 🙏.

Two other questions I wonder about:
-Are the Zowahh seeds you're making with the og Z cut or with a zizi v2/3?
-Does the melon s1 look like your melon KG cut, or are the phenos all over the place?

Sledge00

Just been on the tude and put alerts on Zowahh to be extra safe this year lmao 🤣 And Karma will you ever make the Cookie Crash again something I have done before and loved but was cookie Kush would love to try you take on it.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Hi guys, this is some pictures from 2 plants I have right now in flower, they are around 35 days since the beginning of 12/12, there is a Acid Dawg X Kuntz and a Rocky Melon, both are accidental seeds but I like to play with those when the mother is good enough. The Rocky Melon is very close to its mother in the flower shape and smells, almost like a clone that's really strange from an accidental S1 but I'm glad of the outcome.
The Acid Dawg x Kuntz has the shape of AD but the smell of the Kuntz, it's funny how both parents are mixed perfectly in this female, the pic does not show how resinous she really is, my phone has a shitty camera, colors are pretty off as well. This grow is a mix of freebees and bagseeds, and bagseeds are kicking the freebee's ass, they are showing more resin and better smells, I'll see when it's time to smoke if they are still better.
Don't hesitate to play with your accidental seeds, you could find some magical buds sleeping in those seeds.
Acid Dawg x Kuntz.jpg
Rocky Melon S1.jpg

Sledge00

and my tha melon , also at 32 days- not sure why the leaves are funky, but its piling on the tricomes...
Flush the substrate and go through with a medium ec solution about 1.2-1.3ecwith a stress reliever a couple days after make sure EC going in is same as what’s in run off. It looks like got tip burn and heavy nitrogen OD I could be wrong though with my bad eye site. But if I have a problems that’s my port of call just flush and the hit with medium feed and stress relief like superthrive or Rhizotonic etc

PhenoP27

I have picked my next few years project.

Afther doing
White OG
Biker Kush
Kg Sour d
ZiZi

All mutiple year selection and backcross and incross breeding work.

Spending last few years on breeding ZiZi.

I have picked my next few years project. Going back to my early'r OG work from 14 to 15 years ago.
I have picked my next few years project.

Afther doing
White OG
Biker Kush
Kg Sour d
ZiZi

All mutiple year selection and backcross and incross breeding work.

Spending last few years on breeding ZiZi.

I have picked my next few years project. Going back to my early'r OG work from 14 to 15 years ago.

Most of these parentals of these where lost in a police bust many years ago.

And i only got few last old seeds left, so here is to praying some of them germ, and then we will see what we find and have to work with.

View attachment 18938838

Most of these parentals of these where lost in a police bust many years ago.

And i only got few last old seeds left, so here is to praying some of them germ, and then we will see what we find and have to work with.

View attachment 18938838
No A5 or Haze work?