What's new

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
20231230_110535.jpg

Gary Payton x Pink Runtz
Feminized test

Zeta Reticuli

Wanted to ask KarmaG did you ever put on market Sour A5 Haze?

Haved chance to try to smoke from one of your tester those strain and she was amazing weed,
guy haved 2 phenos and both was very potent,great type of high,showed me plants that was
pretty strechy but yielded lot of resiny buds.

That strain i will love to sees in future in some shop to purchase.

All the best in New Year for you KarmaG

kro-magnon

Veteran
Last edited:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Wanted to ask KarmaG did you ever put on market Sour A5 Haze?

Haved chance to try to smoke from one of your tester those strain and she was amazing weed,
guy haved 2 phenos and both was very potent,great type of high,showed me plants that was
pretty strechy but yielded lot of resiny buds.

That strain i will love to sees in future in some shop to purchase.

All the best in New Year for you KarmaG
No

Just made some twice for private and give away to people. Never made any for the market.

But that many years ago

Sledge00

Thanx for answer @Karma G,but now i am a really sad as those strain will never hit a market.

Over the years i smoked lot of strains and those Sour A5 Haze are best weed i ever tried.
You never forget the best smokes ever. Still remember smoking the uk cheese cut first time it released in my area back 2003 I was only 16 😂 wish I kept the cut I got gifted best herb ever. Got 10 clones for a Wilma system was meant to be blueberry 🫐 but got mixed up and got Gen 2 UK Cheese 🧀 wish I had it now would be perfect next to my Sowahh Sherbs. I want some Sour A5 Haze now sounds yummy lmao Happy New Year folks!

Tynehead Tom

I know I have pestered you before about this @Karma G ..... but any plans to revisit the Old Grandpa Scratch ltd line? I had 7 packs from that drop hehe. Some killer expressions in those seeds that include an incredible pink pistilled chunky yielder. I crossed a nice female with a stocky stinky male from @Smokin Joe 's Darlin's Net. He was a DMT leaner with heavily double serrated leaves on every leaf. The offspring are wowing my friends offline. The scratch they call it LOL I don't think I have shared anything with anyone online save for perhaps my closest friends (which are very few). I just think there is some killer potential locked in those original old grandpa scratch beans and flavors that are extremely unique and some of them hit like hammers while some send you floating into the mystic. Still my favorite of all your stuff I have tried.

jalapenos

Nice selection, I'm curious about MOP CHOPPER, certainly some very nice phenotypes to be found in those seeds. Biker Kush is a proven champion, you'll get at least one keeper from this small number of seeds. Enjoy your next grow and please share the result of the MOP C to help document this cross.
Thanks mate 🙏
i will share the results for sure as always .

Latest posts

Latest posts