What's new

Kali Mist@6-7 weeks, deep h20...

G

hey pseudo...thanks. mine are typically 5 or 7 fingered. never 9's. ck the pics.

D

dankiestog

joe looking good dude....nice pics those colors are rad...keep it going

teddybud

spreadin da love
Veteran
joeshmoe said:
Another Kali Addict in the house<<<ive come to realize its best to never go more than 2 weeks w/ out smoking her...sometimes i smoke too much of JUST her and ned a switch up for a while to be able to fully feel her again. when you wait the full 2 weeks.........she taist sooooooo good and familiar, and kind. i mean i totally sound like im in love w/ her, right?P>Joe

its all good man.. i've tried it and wow.. its amazing lol.. i't'd be easy for that to happen heheheheheh 8P

G

i usually dont go more than two hrs without her when im awake...lol
and i am in love with her...shes mine joe get another ho...just kidding

joeshmoe said:
Another Kali Addict in the house<<<ive come to realize its best to never go more than 2 weeks w/ out smoking her...sometimes i smoke too much of JUST her and ned a switch up for a while to be able to fully feel her again. when you wait the full 2 weeks.........she taist sooooooo good and familiar, and kind. i mean i totally sound like im in love w/ her, right?P>Joe

G

thats Right UNI! next round...looking good bro>>>
Danki, Teddy ...and dc105...THANK YOU!!!!P>Joe

G

Joe.... I obviously need to work on my skills with the Kali.....

Joe.... I obviously need to work on my skills with the Kali.....

I thought my low return was due to just the total sativa dominance. Now I know it was due to my ignorance.

Excellent photography, you must have a nice lense with a macro light ring to get those kind of pics. I won't even mention on the subject of the object of those pics. Everyone has said what I was thinking. Totally Killer!

Thanks for the show and the great art work.

Slips thanks for giving me the link to this thread. Learned a lot about what I need to learn about....... :0)

Peace

G

myQueen...when I rolled up the lower nuggs, it fully looks like I added kief...not the case...this round is REALLY frosty.

teddybud

spreadin da love
Veteran
wow i love that last shot joe... badarse looking!!!! :joint: the youngins are doin wonderful also

JDOG6000

Veteran
Those are some super frosty buds Joe.
Mine is getting real frosty too now at about 1 month into flower.
Nice job my friend.

vta

Veteran
Damn Joe those are some killer pics. You always seem to have the nicest looking buds. Keep up the good work!

G

cool...Thanks,JDOG, any pics? thanks too VTA
ck this bud that my BEAST gave me...I only stripped, smoked the bottom part. :yummy: :yummy: :yummy:

Last edited:
G

Looks amazing man.

Kali is definately on my "what to grow next" list. I don't think I've heard one person say a bad thing about the high. I've also heard that the high kinda relates to mushrooms in a way... Sounds mighty interesting. :chin:

Nice keif J, I bet that sent you skyrocketing, lol.

G

Nice looking sparkles......

Nice looking sparkles......

Does anyone do Kali inside? I have always done it outside due to the height, but not really safe. I prefer inside but never tried her inside. I doubt the yield would be worth it. Am I right? Would love to have more of it but the outside thing has left a bad taste in my mouth from an issue I had before.

Peace

G

Minglewoodblues: it relates to mushrooms in that you just keep getting higher and higher the more you smoke. And I did not add ANY kief to that J...its just how covered in trichs she is...THATS why she's my Queen.
BREE>>>I have ran her inside. I actually yielded more from my Kali DWC,indoors...hence the name of this THREAD...yea, she is sooooKIND any way she's done.
thanks,NYCDfan...P>Joe

G

Well I am going to have to try some inside......

Well I am going to have to try some inside......

I didn't do too well the last couple outside so I thought it would be more outside. I will have to try it. Would love to have more. The pure head high is great for almost any occassion except Algebra and Trig......>lMAO

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts