What's new

Kali Mist@6-7 weeks, deep h20...

James666

great grow and pics....I've got a few kali growing indoors....First time I've grown them....only 3 weeks in but looking foward to the finished result.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good, Joe! I smoked Joe's DWC kali, and it was among the best tasting hydro I have ever smoked. Joe really cares about his work, and will only keep getting better and better as he goes. :) cc

G

Thanks James, I'll ck yours>>BREE, YES TRY HER.

CC, sooo glad you LIKE.
You must have tried a million KINDS of KIND...
She is soooo Scrumptious... :yummy: :yummy: :yummy: :yummy:
Thanks for the KINDNESS,CC.
P>Joe

Sundance

I been following along .. and gotta say .. great job Joe ... your Kali Mist does look awesome

A pleasure to follow this thread

Continued great success .. and

Very best regards

Sundance

FIREGOD

I FIRST READ IN HIGH TIMES WHEN POTSTAR was commenting about his favorite strains and i remember hin saying that kali mist will allways be in his garden! he said he grows it only for himself!!!

JOE!!!
HI BRO!!!!
YOUR KALI IS "MOUTH WATERING" & BEAUTIFUL TO LOOK AT!

YOU NEED TO GET THESE PICS IN HT NEXT!!!!
what does it taste like???? with serious seeds getting busted i am reluctant to try their new stuff....i was thinking about western winds from sagarmatha??
your plants look so damn good tho!!! i remember you telling me it was an older cutting....some of the pics ive seen from serious are way more sativa looking.......
i read they had to recreate it????

anyway,,,, it looks like AAA+++

FIREGOD

I WISH I HAD POWERS TO MAKE THE STUFF IN THE PICS APPEAR IN FRONT OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN ONLY WISH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

NOT TO FORGET!
JOE,,,, YOURE A PRETTY DAMN GOOD PHOTOGRAPHER TOO!!!!! :yummy:

Last edited:
G

Thanks Firegod and Sundance>>>
this Kali will stay with me always, God willing.
i am head over heals w/ her.

Hey joe or anyone else thats grown and smoked kali mist, could you tell me how kali compares to c99? not really interested in flavor, just the high

G

The High of the Kali Mist is above all else for me so far, INCLUDING the taist and smell and yield...she's just sooooo, so, KIND in all the things I look for in a herb. super strong grower, very forgiving, PERFECT plant to hone skills with...ALWAYS happy with the final product...
the Taist , Smell, and HIGH of this cut of Kali is my very FAVORITE> does it sound like i'm in love???its true...SHE is deffenatly my other woman.P>Joe

G

yes kali-mist for ever or atleast it seems that way...i have not gotten tired of her and prefer to smoke her above all other strains
this is about round 25

G

DAM FINE WOMAN YOU HAVE...UNI. i am looking forward to my 25th round..hehehehe
she's a beast! she gonna yield a ton...great yob mang.

Last edited:
G

im trying to beet 5 ounces thats what my biggest was...im pretty sure this one will be close to 7...i hope anyway...she sure is taking up alot of space

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Holy cow unicorn - that is one phat assed kali mist girl! :yoinks: Props!

Joe - that one blunt would propel me to the next galaxy - probably take me a week to get back! Yowza - u sure know how to smoke it up! Those bud shots look - well - LETHAL!!!!! Awesome pics man!

robotwithdreams

Veteran
im sorry for asking if this has already been discussed. So how long is it taking the kalis to mature? Ive read in the strain guide that people say it takes 75 days, 12 weeks, and even 14 weeks. so what are the results for folks here?

G

Damn Joe....Like being in High school again...

Damn Joe....Like being in High school again...

I got a cramp from looking at those pictures..... course in high school it wasn't just from looking at pictures of buds. :pointlaug

Nice photography. Course the excellent subject material makes it all the better. I will definately have to add a couple of those ladies on my next run. Course they'll run longer than the AK and Diesel but damn well worth it. Thanks for the great thread.

Peace

G

UNI...I think you'll hit well past the mark on her, Just look at all the beater stix on that girl...
Thanks Redlevels>>
Mr. GJ>>hehehehe thanks man...and thats exactly where I was headed at the time. AND BEYOND!
Robot w/dreams>> no prob...12 weeks is the mark for my girls...this round acually did go the full 12w....the missed feed at 3 weeks in flower, and the cold temps have sort of slower their growth, led me to think i was pulling a lil early...i cked the numbers today... they started Nov.9th...
I will say this>>>the added stress has deminished the yield a bit>>> but they look like it concentrated the trich's and nuggetry...i havent seen her this dense B4...rock hard nuggetry...
Thanks Bree, and you are absoloutly right>>>she is well worth the space and time>>>
back w/ a few pics in a min.>>>
I am letting the one I tried to pollenate fin last. thats today.
More pics to come!hehehehe i guess you probably know that about me by now>>>hehehehe always more pics to come.... :wave:
SMOKE a FATTY with a friend...

Last edited:

JDOG6000

Veteran
Nice Joe!!!
What would you say triple the stretch in flower?
Or more.
Untopped.
I'm vegging one up right now.,
And I want it to end up about 4 feet tall.
When do you suggest I flower her?

G

i run mine 75-95 days depending on the cabinet space..as i run perpetual sometimes some stay longer...sometimes i have to make room for more its a crazy ass balance perpetual is...but a labor of love for sure
robotwithdreams said:
im sorry for asking if this has already been discussed. So how long is it taking the kalis to mature? Ive read in the strain guide that people say it takes 75 days, 12 weeks, and even 14 weeks. so what are the results for folks here?

Latest posts

Latest posts