What's new

Kali Mist@6-7 weeks, deep h20...

G

YEA, BENDING HER OVER I SEE UNICORN, nice. You have an AMAZING GARDEN!!!i love to hang or bend the Kali...i SEE ones the LEAN a bit huh,time for stakes?how much longer on the WW and BG? fat ass nuggs! thanks for posting.
I havent tried the dwc yet, it just fin drying...it is very tempting though.
i will let u all know.
ANYONE ELSE? feel free....
peace joe

Last edited:
G

waterfarms my friend...if you truly want to be impressed dial one in..dwc bubler is easier maintenance...but waterfarms fucking amaze me...the pic of the kali-mist in the waterfarm was a clone that i ignored in veg...let algae grow all over it...i abused the hell out of it until flower...then changed rez.cleaned out with hydrogen peroxide...flowered and the dam thing just took off..i swear i did everything short of chopping the bitch down and she just didnt care...i truly believe kali-mist...or at least the one i have is the toughest plant i ever have grown...as far as the
white widow x bogglegum...she will be ready for the chop in 15-20 days from pic...i only have 5 ft to work with the waterfarms take 18 inches of it the light 8 inches...i have to tie them down and manipulate them a little...peace
joeshmoe said:
YEA, BENDING HER OVER I SEE UNICORN, nice. You have an AMAZING GARDEN!!!i love to hang or bend the Kali...i SEE ones the LEAN a bit huh,time for stakes?how much longer on the WW and BG? fat ass nuggs! thanks for posting.
I havent tried the dwc yet, it just fin drying...it is very tempting though.
i will let u all know.
ANYONE ELSE? feel free....
peace joe

G

Excellent use of space Unicorn... easier said than done. i will work on pulling out one of my tables... heres a couple more pics of the Kali...The STRONG ONE>

Last edited:
G

yes i love the kali-mist
here is a better shot of the one i have abused and try to basically kill up til flower and she is a monster now

and the new kali-mist...bondage is the only way to make them fit if i veg to long...peace...i can tell you love the mist as much as me

G

hehehe...they're so lovely...you COULD abuse them and they STILL love you back..i just thought of a funny jokehehehehe. aw man too much fun i tell ya , too much fun.
ALWAYS TRY adnhaev too muhc fun. i hung a clamp w/ a fat weight to hold her down.

G

Almost 3 weeks in..

Almost 3 weeks in..

...couple updates..1st 3...the stem that wont die. its been about 2 weeks of freezing temps now...and shes ripining up for me..i dont even hardly water it.
she just wont die itellu. last 3 are the next round @ almost 3 weeks. :yummy: :yummy: :yummy:

G

Heh heh...looks like an awesome start mang. Last Kali grow I did was under MH's...best smokeski I ever puffered. Had them air cooled 1000's 9" from the tops :yoinks:. Those sat doms like the blue. 3 weeks in??? Perfect time to make some beanos with those girls :wink:. My pollen is goin to go to waste if not used soon...

Nice trichome coverage on those ladies at this point!

Last edited:

scienceman

ah here it is, the kali mist!! the dwc looks and smells absolutely amazing! we've found the outdoor has a great flavor, a little on the woody side. tastes like fruit of the forest!
love it--

G

glad to see u made it my brother, scienceman...kali shes amazing. i think the outdoor has a lil more to offer in way of feel taist and smell. as for looks... Dwc. sup Redux!
here they are at 4 weeks...peace enjoy a fatty!

Last edited:

PearlyBakester

joeshmoe said:
...these pics dont do her justice...i'll keep trying :confused: :yummy:

I think this may be the greatest macro shot i've ever seen...

that looks like a living breathing organism, like beautiful coral from a scuba diving trip or somethin'

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

kudos amigo, kudos

G

THANK YOU PEARLY...enter it in the macro contest if you want. if anyone else would like to try and use any of my pics shown to win cool stuff in the macro contest, please feel free. joeshmoe.

funny

Kali mist is some very ass wiping weed, A+. this is some sensi mist i grow.(Sensi Mist - Sensi Mist is a F1 cross between a sticky icky potent indica Sensi Star female from Paradise Seeds and a handsome male sativa Kali Mist from Serious Seeds.)

G

ass wiping?as in the shit...or what reference....please reiterate

funny said:
Kali mist is some very ass wiping weed, A+. this is some sensi mist i grow.(Sensi Mist - Sensi Mist is a F1 cross between a sticky icky potent indica Sensi Star female from Paradise Seeds and a handsome male sativa Kali Mist from Serious Seeds.)

Latest posts

Latest posts