What's new

Kali Mist@6-7 weeks, deep h20...

G

what up joe...check out this little freak...it flatened out like i scrogged...i didnt do nothing this plant just did it its self...its bogglegum x white widow clone...i have a few kali-mist going...had a set back my dog destroyed part of my veg room...screwed my perpetual motion up lol...peace

JDOG6000

Veteran
I had a plant grow over like that on my first grow.
Outdoors.
But it was from rootrot.
I fixed the problem and it finished alright. That was blue moonshine.
Looks good bro.

G

DAMMMIT unicorn!! I love freaks!! That one you have is beautiful! killer sh-t, dog ate my stash, I still cant believe anyone has come up w/ a strain called LABRADOR yet!?!
how bad did your dog...?that sucks. could always be worse...

G

light burnt out...

light burnt out...

..the 1000 over my dwc Kali...its only 1/2 lit. is that the bulb or ballast? bulb right. anyhow she will get 1/2 lite next 3 days...if it stays lit that long... then, chopchop!! how many hrs. usually get from a newlightbulb?
:chin:

G

Check the cable between the ballest and the bulb, but it's prolly the bulb i think i ran that light alot ... and havn't replaced it in like 9 months :O.

Jnicks

awsome pic dude, this crystals look yummy. that plant is amazing i hope to try kali out one day soon as i get a chance. keep it up, J :joint:

G

Kali, the trooper...

Kali, the trooper...

... this was the leftover from last cutting of clones. basicly, it had barely any leaves, undesireable site for cloneing... not worth keeping around, so I stuck it in the pot w/ my roses and watered the roses like normal. This is what I'm talking about for all us newbies,,, Kali is hard to kill, She is such a trooper. this is 6 weeks after sticking a stem in dirt...she's a trooper i tell ya. i have done nothing special aside from one dip in clonex...this was outside, w/o greenhouse effect, w/o any special treatment, wind cold rain,etc.etc.
she wont die!
shoot, she's a wopping 4" budding beauty. anybody ever have problems cloning... get some KALI.
peace :wave: :yummy:
enjoy

Last edited:
G

i had this happen on start up one time and i unplugged the hood conection from the ballast then i plugged it back in and it fixed it...it was wierd.

joeshmoe said:
..the 1000 over my dwc Kali...its only 1/2 lit. is that the bulb or ballast? bulb right. anyhow she will get 1/2 lite next 3 days...if it stays lit that long... then, chopchop!! how many hrs. usually get from a newlightbulb?
:chin:

G

yes i will give it try...always trying to become less dependent of the grow store...here is a little mist fore you about 40 days...peace

G

Kali Mist,dwc, hits the closet...

Kali Mist,dwc, hits the closet...

... not really, my closet is already full...so she hangin around kinda all over.
She feels more solid than any other ANY other i've grown. SUPER SOLID. shes very heavy. Heres a few shots, while i get back to harvest...
peace
enjoy

G

i dont think you can...but its your thread run with it...fantastic kali-mist as usuall...peace

JDOG6000

Veteran
Try to edit it in the first post.
It should be right there were you typed it in.
Delete it and retype.
That might work.

That yield looks fat bro.
After seeing those pic's you guys just posted.
I'm starting to think my buddy got his Kali Mist clone mixed up with his Kali Mist x Pure Kush clone.
And gave me the Kali Mist x Pure kush.
Because mine yield nothing like that.
Mine is a headstash plant at best.
One of the lowest yielders in my room.
But I'm not sure how it would do if grown bigger.
I'm trying that next.
I'm keeping it because it is some of the best bud I've grown.
BUt it has more of an indica influence then other Kali mist I've had.
Maybe with a cure I'll be able to tell if there is any Kush flavor in there.
Right now it doesn't taste anything like kush.

I don't know.
I'm getting 2 other sativa versions of Kali Mist anyway.
So I'll try them and pick the best one to keep.
And I'll keep it and the one I already have.
I'll figure it out.

Nice buds though Joe!!!

G

Sup JDOG!... Trust me when i say your gonna love this cut of kali...in the next couple days, i need to trim my momma...they should be in one gal pots by then...you think the mix is good JDOG...just wait. the last time it was 3 plants, 1000w, 11 1/2 oz. she's scrumptious...your gonna fall in love just like i did. your love of the kind nuggs shows!
peace Your right, thanx Unicorn!

G

Next round Kali, ready for next...

Next round Kali, ready for next...

...heres one week strech. 6+in.