What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Joe Biden Thread

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
FISA Warrant Has Been Issued for Chinese Business Associate of Hunter Biden — Details

Any comment, Joe?

October 28, 2020
By
John Salvatore

hXQagU4C-1200x630.jpg

The saga of Hunter Biden is far from over. In fact, we’ve really just began to scratch the surface. A whole bunch of people could potentially serve some serious time behind bars.
Not really. That’ll never happen, unfortunately.
Anyway, here’s the latest on the Biden crime family – via Daily Caller:

Federal investigators obtained a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant against one of Hunter Biden’s Chinese business associates, suggesting that the executive was suspected of acting as a covert agent of a foreign government.

Prosecutors revealed the existence of at least one FISA warrant against Chi Ping Patrick Ho, known as Patrick Ho, in a Feb. 8, 2018 court filing obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation.
Ho was charged on Dec. 18, 2017 with conspiracy to violate the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and money laundering related to CEFC China Energy contracts in Uganda and Chad. Ho had been an executive at the multi-billion dollar Chinese energy company prior to his arrest.
Hunter Biden was part of a business consortium that sought a partnership with CEFC in May 2017. A Senate report released last month said that an affiliate of CEFC wired $5 million to Biden’s law firm from August 2017 through August 2018.

did Joe know? he does get the daily intelligence briefings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VhA9yMX27U&feature=emb_title

med4u

Veteran
Maybe I’ve been hitting the new harvest a bit too much:D, but i still don’t understand what crimes Joe is being accused of.
According to trich’s post, Joe didn’t really do anything.
Can a kind soul please throw me a rope or something.

No official charges yet...but there is mounting circumstantial evidence including an eye witness testimony that he may have been involved
In a massive coruption scheme with his sons business dealings overseas
Far more than was leveled against trump to open an investigation....we shall see

Amynamous

Maybe I’ve been hitting the new harvest a bit too much:D, but i still don’t understand what crimes Joe is being accused of.
According to trich’s post, Joe didn’t really do anything.
Can a kind soul please throw me a rope or something.

I apologize for not being more specific.
Anything that’s not from the Quniverse?
Anything with a verifiable source?

Amynamous

No official charges yet...but there is mounting circumstantial evidence including an eye witness testimony that he may have been involved
In a massive coruption scheme with his sons business dealings overseas
Far more than was leveled against trump to open an investigation....we shall see

As a private citizen, in 2017, his son pitched him an overseas business opportunity.
No actual business deal ever took place, right?

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Will Joe be clear for the top level security clearances the president would have?
Could this become an issue?
Will Luke & Laura get divorced?.....hahaha

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The only people that think there is any issues with that clusterfuck are Trumplicans. Its all opinions and theories which amount to a shinny object.

Will Joe be clear for the top level security clearances the president would have?
Could this become an issue?
Will Luke & Laura get divorced?.....hahaha
Your Joking ??.. If all those in Trump familiy that failed there security clearance can get it anyone can.

med4u

Veteran
Hunters Business partner and ceo of Sinohawk holdings has testified that Joe was part of the
Corruption

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The only people that think there is any issues with that clusterfuck are Trumplicans. Its all opinions and theories which amount to a shinny object.

So you are saying there's no investigation going on other than by Fox news,and the Trump campaign?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hunters Business partner and ceo of Sinohawk holdings has testified that Joe was part of the
Corruption

False he is only assuming this. It was his opinion that Joe was part of it. There is no evidence proving this claim

med4u

Veteran
As a private citizen, in 2017, his son pitched him an overseas business opportunity.
No actual business deal ever took place, right?

No this allegedly happened will he was VP...
Dont know... fbi cannot comment on a ongoing investigation

Amynamous

No this allegedly happened will he was VP...
Dont know... fbi cannot comment on a ongoing investigation

All of the emails i have seen references to have been from 2017 and involved business plans that never materialized.

Actually, the FBI can and has commented on ongoing investigations. I seem to remember comments on some ongoing investigations four years ago, while other ongoing investigations received no comments whatsoever, also four years ago.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu5tP-RW2ss

[youtubeif]Qu5tP-RW2ss[/youtubeif]

Benghazi Betrayal | Charles Woods & Nick Noe at #AMP Fest

•Oct 12, 2022

Heartbreaking story of Charles Woods (father of Tyrone Woods killed in Benghazi) and how he was lied to by the Obama administration after Benghazi at AMP Fest in Florida on October 11th, 2020. Charles received intel about what truly happened that terrible day. He explains with Nick Noe, Benghazi whistleblower, explosive NEW information about Benghazi, Osama Bin Laden, Seal Team 6, and its connection to the 152 Billion Dollar Iran "nuclear deal". ALL of the documents and audio proof is coming out shortly!

med4u

Veteran
All of the emails i have seen references to have been from 2017 and involved business plans that never materialized.

Actually, the FBI can and has commented on ongoing investigations. I seem to remember comments on some ongoing investigations four years ago, while other ongoing investigations received no comments whatsoever, also four years ago.

Yes that was the james comey fbi ...they played by their own rules

Latest posts

Latest posts