What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Joe Biden Thread

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
Guys , guys , guys......Trich....Tudo...Did yall not read Subrob`s post about how ANY Conservative`s are not welcome in the Left wing Liberal Pot Culture Clique that BUILT this industry and made it what it is today ?.....IOW.....Asked Gypsy to all but get rid of folks that don`t THINK like his pore old ass does.....Subrob.....

I started growin dope outside in the mid 70`s in the Dirty South where Cultivation got you up to Life without Parole , so you got DICK on bein the man cuz you`ve supposedly suffered through the times of illegality to emerge VICTORIOUS in Cali when yall went medical in the mid 90`s and been balls to the walls with the most ILLEGAL enterprise of growin ya`lls ass off and shippin it east EVERY yr for top dollar you didn`t get rid of locally under the GUISE of being medical ......so what Subrob.....

You were in the culture from the mid 80`s till the mid 90`s when you got legal licenses to steal ?.....wow....Good job.....I STILL live in Hell where a 1/4 oz will get you a yr and a day in the right location in our Bible Belt , but I`d eat shit and die before moving there with 65000 homeless people shittin in the middle of the streets in LA and God Knows what goes on in San Fran and on up the Coast tthru Oregon and Washington.....

You liberals think we`re the fuckin idiots beneath your wealth of knowledge and higher intelligence from supposedly being more highly educated ?......If for 1 instance anyone here thinks that this shit with Biden makes a difference before the election , you`re jaded and in disbelief.....No media except Fox covers the shit that Dems call Fake News , so how do any of you Folks think they`ll POSSIBLY believe what yall keep tryin to push down their throat , cuz THEY DON`T CARE.....

Joe`s got complete cover from the Media and the DOJ at least until Trump wins , IF he wins.....If he loses all this Bobolinski shit goes away and Joe get`s to be the DNC Bobblehead as long as he can hang till they take his dumbass out and install Kamala and the squad......

Ya`ll win.....but guaranteed this is real and ain`t goin away .....As I stated earlier.....This could be the ploy to put Kamala in there when Joe`s gotta go , but ya`ll pissed off the Republican Senate Bulldawgs by trying to Impeach the Orange man for EXACTLY what yall been doin , ....Projection only goes so far before the comeuppance and Karma happens when they least expect it , but hey.....The Blue wave`s comin.....It just ain`t comin without voter fraud and a Supreme Court decision down the road THIS election whether the Democrats OR Republicans call for it..... .....Bet on that Boys and Girls....

Peace....DHF.....:ying:......

i got that memo DHF...

joe recently said: "I'm Kamalas running mate"

that said...these clowns have been attacking our President, and i personally want to point out the deficiency of their arguments.
they think Trump is the cause of their misery, and maybe he is to them, but not the real problem, which is the corruption that Trump is exposing.
if exposing corruption is a problem to them, then they are part of the corruption. it's as simple as that.
Joe's corrupt, it's a fact. but Orange Man Bad is worse...how so? if Trump is exposing Joes corruption how is this bad?

there is no corruption that Trump is involved in, quite the contrary,
yet here we find the useful idiots flaming hatred of the man who Americans put into office BECAUSE of the CORRUPTION demonstrated in previous administrations.

there should be a slap function on the keyboard to wipe their smirks away!
stfu.gif

it's all over anyway. Trump will win another term and these fricken crybabies will pout and shout for another four years.

....and...why would anyone care about the licks they took to get cannabis regulated...it's a betrayal to 'legalization' for the government (who incidentally put growers and tokers in jail for the last 75 yrs or so), to get a percentage of sales that goes back to LEO to do more of the same!

TRUMP 2020

Badfishy1

Lol just took a look at early voting across the state... Miami/Dade has a R +10 turnout. Looks like despacito joe fell flat with the Cuban and Venezuelan communities. If that’s any sign of what’s to come, next wed is going to be tough for a lot of you

med4u

Veteran
Lota losing goin on in flo...but but biden had a slight edge in flo.....wtf
Looks like a repeat of 16...

Trumps holding the young latino votes in flo..penn...and ariz
Latinos hold the largest swath of non white voters
And can pull a tight race to trump
Dems thought they had that in the bank
Latinos love trump cuz he stands up to punches and hits back
In spades...the treatment of trump from the media and his moxie attitude back at them is not lost on deaf ears

Badfishy1

Looks like a repeat of 16....

The best meme is the drumpf lost fl so he is pulling ads... I’ll take ‘things that never happened’ for $1000 Alex. If honest, the whole Fl is a swing state talking point is ridiculous. Over the past 12 years or so, a majority of local offices have voted R. Previously, those local elections went D. The farther north you go in the state, the more ‘southern’ you get. If Miami Dade is pulling those numbers, going to be hard to overcome. And no broward alone cannot offset the Miami votes.

Inb4: but the Haitians will vote D. No, after the Clinton machine raped Haiti, the best the DNC can hope for is the Haitians not showing up Tuesday.

T

TakenByTheSky

i bet cheap,shitty beer sales are through the roof!:D

I love how you full of yourself liberals think anyone that votes for trump is some kind of low class knuckle dragging mouth breather.

There's just as many slum dwelling, entitlement voting welfare cases that vote democrat, infact I'd say at least 75% of the democrat voters fit this description.

The remaining 25% is fart sniffing prius driving gender bending soy loving limp wristed idiots that walk around reminding everyone they meet that they paid too much for their college degree.

One thing I've noticed living in one of the biggest liberal shit holes in the nation is that next to every affluent liberal community there is a poor community right next door comprised mostly of immigrants. The reason why the higher class liberals are such champions of illegal immigration is because these people serve as the servant population. The liberals love cheap labor, they need them to mow their lawns, watch their kids, collect their trash, serve them food and pour their coffee for a nice cheap hourly wage.

packerfan79

Veteran
Looks like a repeat of 16...

Trumps holding the young latino votes in flo..penn...and ariz
Latinos hold the largest swath of non white voters
And can pull a tight race to trump
Dems thought they had that in the bank
Latinos love trump cuz he stands up to punches and hits back
In spades...the treatment of trump from the media and his moxie attitude back at them is not lost on deaf ears

It's called Machismo. I have my buddy at work whispering about Trump to me. He took his fuck Trump sticker off his lunchbox when they picked Kamala. I guess Mexican coke dealers don't want a prosecutor for president.

Lol. He asked me what latinx was all about, Turns out Spanish speaking people don't want intersectional white leftist lunatics changing the fundamentals of there language.

Interesting fact in the last 35 years, everytime the Dodgers win the world series a republican is elected president.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love how you full of yourself liberals think anyone that votes for trump is some kind of low class knuckle dragging mouth breather.

There's just as many slum dwelling, entitlement voting welfare cases that vote democrat, infact I'd say at least 75% of the democrat voters fit this description.

The remaining 25% is fart sniffing prius driving gender bending soy loving limp wristed idiots that walk around reminding everyone they meet that they paid too much for their college degree.

One thing I've noticed living in one of the biggest liberal shit holes in the nation is that next to every affluent liberal community there is a poor community right next door comprised mostly of immigrants. The reason why the higher class liberals are such champions of illegal immigration is because these people serve as the servant population. The liberals love cheap labor, they need them to mow their lawns, watch their kids, collect their trash, serve them food and pour their coffee for a nice cheap hourly wage.

I bet there's rich folks eating
In a fancy dining car
There prolly drinking coffee
And smoking big cigars
I know I had it comin.......:D

Brother Nature

I haven't been paying attention to the news much lately, but I don't get this Hunter Biden thing? He's not running for president so who the fuck cares what he's done? Same goes for Trumps kids, I think it's really poor taste to drag someones family into a partisan argument, never seen that with previous presidents family members. It's like each side are just grasping at all the straws they can. Except Jared Kushner, fuck that Michael Cera/Patrick Bateman looking mother fucker.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Ted Cruz grills Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey for 'censoring' Hunter Biden story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhg4dtuhvNk

[YOUTUBEIF]dhg4dtuhvNk[/YOUTUBEIF]

look at Jack squirming when confronted with the truth, Twitter as it stands, is a danger to democracy and there by to the freedom of humanity its self.

social media monopolies are too powerful and have to be split up or made into utilities that have no say about what you say on their shitty platform, as long as you are breaking no laws they should let people decide what they want to read and what not.

Latest posts

Latest posts