What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Joe Biden Thread

'Boogieman'

Then you and your kind should be busy getting those kind of politicians out of power. But instead, you are allowing them to gain ground. You some kinda genius huh?
I've voted republican, I support the right to have guns and will never give that up, and I'm even ok with your kind pretending that philosophy disguised as a "religion" is a right worth having. In the entire modern history of American politics I have been considered a centrist. When there was a center. Then, as stated, a black man got elected and the tea party took over what used to be republican went way right. This is an indisputable fact, so don't even try that alternate reality trip your kind is feasting on right now. You know what the "radical left" consisted of before you all coined the idea? Ralph fukn Nader. Google him. You and your kind are responsible for the rise of Bernie et al...not the traditional left.

I'm not religious and I'm really not even a conservative to be honest. I was excited when Obama won and thought weed legalization was on its way. With Trump I was excited that the economy would be booming and I would have a better shot at the American dream. I really consider myself Libertarian more than anything but there is no political ideology I agree with 100%.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Why do you keep making annoying statements like this? It shows you have no clue and are just repeating the shallow words of some other bullshitter,
Sorry. Joe doesn't know where he is half the time. 2020 is nothing more than a repeat of 2016. Folks that believe they have a choice are on an acid trip!

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Sorry. Joe doesn't know where he is half the time. 2020 is nothing more than a repeat of 2016. Folks that believe they have a choice are on an acid trip!

Biden is about to get elected president and you're the guy nagging on a keyboard in Canada.
Go nag Trudeau.
Anything is an improvement over trump. I'll go with Biden.

Klompen

You are correct that Hillary is far right. Most conservatives are now moderate left. The far-left have rounded the curve and are now far-right. It is a good time to vote Trump and join the human race and vote out neo-nazis like hillary and Biden...

So you are declaring yourself a Leftist then? What exactly are your Leftist policies?

Klompen

I'm a millennial who grew up in a world where weed was normalized just like drinking beer so I honestly have no idea where you are coming from but damn you angry lol. I hope you get the help you need for your anger management.

You don't know the fear of being criminalized for getting the medicine you need. You don't know what it was like having to track down shady weed sources and hoping you didn't get ripped off. You didn't have to live with the fear that at any moment some jack booted thugs could bust down your door and completely ruin your life for doing a harmless plant. You didn't live all that injustice and you didn't experience how central all those people you hate so much were to the movement. You would not have legal weed without all those people you hate so much.

'Boogieman'

You don't know the fear of being criminalized for getting the medicine you need. You don't know what it was like having to track down shady weed sources and hoping you didn't get ripped off. You didn't have to live with the fear that at any moment some jack booted thugs could bust down your door and completely ruin your life for doing a harmless plant. You didn't live all that injustice and you didn't experience how central all those people you hate so much were to the movement. You would not have legal weed without all those people you hate so much.

I have an idea, but I don't hate anybody. I might think people are radical, sometimes I'm having a bad day and say something I shouldn't say, but I don't hate anybody.

Klompen

How that would be inappropriate vs the crap Trump spews at his rallies makes no sense. Biden didn't do anything that most people would. Out of all things to bring up that's prob your worst example of something bad lol. .

I honestly wonder if they are even able to actually see it. Are they so blinded by demagoguery that they can't actually see that the very things they are so hateful toward Biden about are doubly true for Trump? Now they're even suddenly trying to invert reality and declare that Right-Wingers are now suddenly far Left or something. They seem willing to do any amount of mental gymnastics necessary to support Donnie Tiny Hands. I really don't get it: he seems to lack any charisma whatsoever to me. I think mostly they just love him so much because they've been wanting to openly talk crap about people like blacks and hippies, so they're really just in love with the hate he enables.

X

xavier7995

I have an idea, but I don't hate anybody. I might think people are radical, sometimes I'm having a bad day and say something I shouldn't say, but I don't hate anybody.

...bruh, Indiana is more or less in the situation as described. You guys and kansas...eek.

I think people give boogie too much shit. He tries to engage and explain his views, they don't really seem to fit an ideology, I get that trying to argue against that gets frustrating in that scenario. Honestly it seems like neoliberalism mixed with guns. Dude wants a good economy and to shoot shit.

Compare his reasonable attempts at engaging vs the batshit retards that are on his side. At least he isnt yelling about pedo rings and demon sperm.

Considering how many false stories Fox entertainment pushes, i would compare Fox with CNN.
Q is simply bullshit stacked on top of more bullshit stacked on top of more bullshit...kind of like what comes out of trump’s orange covid hole.:D

Oboomba was far more dishonest then Trump..by magnitudes... they had to hide the fuckers birth certificate.. all lies...even his name is a lie... you support the biggest scumfucks on the planet.. Id love to crush Oboomba's skull with a nasty roundhouse

X

xavier7995

Oboomba was far more dishonest then Trump..by magnitudes... they had to hide the fuckers birth certificate.. all lies...even his name is a lie... you support the biggest scumfucks on the planet.. Id love to crush Oboomba's skull with a nasty roundhouse

...as I was saying...boogs is the noam chomsky of the right given that this is the sort of stupid horseshit getting spewed.