What's new

Joe Biden Thread

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Remember, they impeached Trump because he wanted the Ukrainians to investigate corruption. This while the fuckin FBI had the laptop that proved Trump right, and those witnesses who probably all knew the real truth. All right there for the world to see. Quite embarrassing really.

Here is a reminder in case the WuFlu lockdown had your CNN cable out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPvMuzyVOig

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Still laughing at that one......I can see that being a question Kamala the prosecutor would ask....hahaha

:laughing: ..... and from now on, every time you see her, that's just how you'll picture her! :bigeye:

Not to mention feeling guilty..... :joint: ......

........... for the next 4 yrs. if she's elected!;)

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:laughing: ..... and from now on, every time you see her, that's just how you'll picture her! :bigeye:

Not to mention feeling guilty..... :joint: ......

........... for the next 4 yrs. if she's elected!;)

Actually every time i see her I think of LT Van Beuran on Law & Order....which in itself sucks,because i like "LT"

Not to mention if she were white,she wouldn't be on the ticket.....what happened to judging someone by their character,and not by the color of their skin.....
MALARKEY ;)

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Biden campaign 'pretends Hunter Biden story is a Russian misinformation operation'

Biden campaign 'pretends Hunter Biden story is a Russian misinformation operation'

Have either or both of them been audited yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnLyGL5MD_k

Absolem

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop-pollster-frank-luntz-trump-campaign-worst-ever

A well-known Republican pollster on Tuesday characterized President Trump’s campaign as "mis-calibrated" and the "worst" he’s ever seen, during a briefing with British strategic advising company Global Counsel.

Luntz pointed to polls showing voters care less about Hunter Biden and more about the economy and coronavirus.

“Nobody cares about Hunter Biden…why is [Trump] spending all his time on him?” Luntz asked, per The Hill. “Hunter Biden does not help put food on the table. Hunter Biden does not help anyone get a job. Hunter Biden does not provide health care or solve COVID. And Donald Trump spends all of his time focused on that and nobody cares.”

White Beard

Okay, well, I guess that’s a wrap: a handful of “black voices for Trump” who actually have black faces surely proves...what, exactly? About Trump, I mean? Even Hitler managed to find “Jewish voices” for the lebensraum pitch, but they didn’t represent much in the way of Jewish support for the final solution....

Keep trying, though, you’ve still got...two weeks? Plenty of time to turn public opinion around about the last four years, Trump’s dismal record as a failure in business, and 15,000 lifelong republicans screaming at the top of their lungs about his rabid fanbois and the looming destruction of the United States of America at the hands of the lunatic “right”...right?

Ought to be a slam dunk....