What's new

Joe Biden Thread

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"a handful of black voices", yeah there ya go white beard. Focused like a jewelers loupe you sound. We'll see in 2 weeks that is right :bigeye:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"a handful of black voices", yeah there ya go white beard. Focused like a jewelers loupe you sound. We'll see in 2 weeks that is right :bigeye:

over here in the rational world biden being endorsed by scientific american,new england journal of medicine,and nature carries a lot more weight...

T

TakenByTheSky

Biden is a braindead meat puppet. In your rational world do you actual listen to that buffoon talk? He can barely get thru a coherant sentence before his channel changes and he starts reciting lines from John wayne movies.

Not to mention he has a history of being a plagiarists, a nazi on crime (1994 crime bill bro look up that video) and a fucking racist. The guy makes racial gaffes weekly insinuating blacks are less than whites is a regular occurrence for Biden. Not to mention he is a kiddie touching creep that can barely keep his hands off any little girl he comes into contact with.

You think you're voting for Biden and what youll really get is the keilbasa queen Kamala.

I get trump can be too much for some of the soy boys out there but c'mon, really, fucking Biden?

picture.php

Absolem

Biden is just a tool to beat Trump.

Step 1. Beat Trump.
Step 2. Re group.
Step 3. Making voting easier and win local and state elections.
Step 4. Use the power of the Dems controlling the presidency and congress.
Step 5. Replace Biden and get ready for 2024.

It's why Trump attacking Joe and Hunter hasn't helped him with the voters.

'Boogieman'

The FBI and DOJ agree with DNI Ratcliffe that the Hunter Biden laptop / emails in question are not part of a Russian disinformation operation, and further says that the FBI is in possession of Hunter's laptop.

Attachments

• yg86ny8weq041.jpg
    yg86ny8weq041.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 18

med4u

Veteran
Biden is just a tool to beat Trump.

Step 1. Beat Trump.
Step 2. Re group.
Step 3. Making voting easier and win local and state elections.
Step 4. Use the power of the Dems controlling the presidency and congress.
Step 5. Replace Biden and get ready for 2024.

It's why Trump attacking Joe and Hunter hasn't helped him with the voters.

Well i think we all agree that Biden is a tool....

Beating trump aint in the cards....and sleepy wont be out of prison for the 2024 season... the dems even being around is questionable at this point
The hunter email was played with percision whether
You believe it disavow it or dont care it will prove to be the fatal blow in this election that will be unrecoverable with only two weeks to go...
They have locked down both joe and kamal
And will not allow any questions to either as they are
Spun
When trump supporters start to vote it will be overwhelming and devastating....

armedoldhippy

Veteran
The FBI and DOJ agree with DNI Ratcliffe that the Hunter Biden laptop / emails in question are not part of a Russian disinformation operation, and further says that the FBI is in possession of Hunter's laptop.

news tonight says the FBI is investigating the laptop as a disinformation ploy sent by...whom? chump aint bright enough to think of something like that himself. lessee here, who in the past has been known to help him...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:groupwave:only 2 weeks left!

thank gawd...

don't forget to vote!

i already did,via evil soul destroying mail in ballot!:sasmokin:

although i didn't mail it in,dropped it off while i was paying the electric bill for my little pot farm...

X

xavier7995

I dropped mine off while smoking a joint...the ballot box is in the county sheriffs parking lot.

Edit: also, you are correct that the suburban folks aren't afraid of the antifa folks from the city, its that one trump dude in the cul-de-sac that acts like a crazy dork and is freaking out the neighbors.

med4u

Veteran
news tonight says the FBI is investigating the laptop as a disinformation ploy sent by...whom? chump aint bright enough to think of something like that himself. lessee here, who in the past has been known to help him...

:laughing: and the repubs will say BRING IT cuz then
All the wolly boogers on biden will have to be brought out....remember trump has removed the
The rotted fucks that covered for the rancid shit bag
Clinton...your savior Obama will be helpless to come to bidens aid....and if it all comes out he may find himself behind bars

:tiphat:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor

The damn FBI had that laptop during the impeachment. Who in the FBI sat on it, while Trump was being impeached for having Ukraine investigate corruption? The laptop exonerates him.

WHO?

White Beard

I realize explaining things to you will just confuse you, but I have to consider the fact that other people read these things:

- opinions change over time, if you’re alive, paying attention, and thinking now and then. 43 years can hold a lot of mental and personal development; OTOH, 43 years without any change in understanding isn’t really a bonus...the word ‘calcification’ comes to mind.

- the person who made the meme you post either didn’t understand what Biden said, or you didn’t, or neither of you did. Either way, your posting of this thing is at minimum an enthusiastic endorsement of the pooch having been screwed, even if you didn’t do it yourself.

- do I think Biden is a fundamentally different person inside now than 50 years ago? No, I don’t; but realizing at long last that Nixon was a liar and a crime boss didn’t mean my dad had suddenly become a different animal, either - much less that he had suddenly turned into a liberal.

People’s opinions and viewpoints can and do in fact develop, mature, and ‘evolve’ over time - even if one doesn’t believe in biological evolution...and refusal to develop into a more fully human being as one gets older (that ‘wiser’ part our parents used to recommend we gain) isn’t exactly a hallmark of integrity, or character, or maturity.

Sometimes, it just means a motherfucker can’t learn, no matter what.

Even so, if all I had at hand to protect my family from a dangerous maniac was a shit-covered crowbar, I’d use the damned thing - and then wash my hands once the danger was past.

YMMV
Biden is a braindead meat puppet. In your rational world do you actual listen to that buffoon talk? He can barely get thru a coherant sentence before his channel changes and he starts reciting lines from John wayne movies.

Not to mention he has a history of being a plagiarists, a nazi on crime (1994 crime bill bro look up that video) and a fucking racist. The guy makes racial gaffes weekly insinuating blacks are less than whites is a regular occurrence for Biden. Not to mention he is a kiddie touching creep that can barely keep his hands off any little girl he comes into contact with.

You think you're voting for Biden and what youll really get is the keilbasa queen Kamala.

I get trump can be too much for some of the soy boys out there but c'mon, really, fucking Biden?

View Image

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
:laughing: 2014: KISSED WOMAN INAPPROPRIATELY :laughing:

.... that's the one the Dems will use to kick Biden to the curb and install 15% Kamala as Queen, they're gonna get their "African American" Pres elected no matter who the actual Democratic voters choose!

So really, you all know you're voting for a RACIST, TRANS-NATIONAL CRIME SYNDICATE MASQUERADING AS GOVERNMENT taking advantage of a sad situation (trump) for the sole purpose of getting their foot in the door and seizing political power by deceit.

.... the Democratic party IS the dangerous maniac with a shit-covered crowbar!!!

........ and that FACT has not gone unnoticed by this 3rd generation, lifelong LIBERAL Democrat!

................ and that's why I'm voting for trump, the lesser of the 2 evils. :tiphat:

med4u

Veteran
:laughing: 2014: KISSED WOMAN INAPPROPRIATELY :laughing:

.... that's the one the Dems will use to kick Biden to the curb and install 15% Kamala as Queen, they're gonna get their "African American" Pres elected no matter who the actual Democratic voters choose!

So really, you all know you're voting for a RACIST, TRANS-NATIONAL CRIME SYNDICATE MASQUERADING AS GOVERNMENT taking advantage of a sad situation (trump) for the sole purpose of getting their foot in the door and seizing political power by deceit.

.... the Democratic party IS the dangerous maniac with a shit-covered crowbar!!!

........ and that FACT has not gone unnoticed by this 3rd generation, lifelong LIBERAL Democrat!

................ and that's why I'm voting for trump, the lesser of the 2 evils. :tiphat:

Apparently i am out of rep? :dunno: so..:tiphat: