What's new

Joe Biden Thread

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most people dont know what legalization even means. Most don't even read what there voting on.. This is what happened here in cali. If people took the time to read all would vote no on legalization in fav of decriminalization. Once its fully legal most will be out of business. You will be buying your weed from Phillip Morris.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Naked man steals Biden/Harris sign from Albuquerque resident's front yard.....ha! ha! unclefishstick....that's an upscale neighborhood, too, Altura Park!! It gets weirder by the day!! Guess his "streaking" adventure took a detour. ;o)

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't want the Democrats version of legalization with the high taxes and taking your gun rights just to smoke some weed. I will wait for a better deal.

Democrats believe they should ensure that guns don’t fall into the hands of terrorists (whether they be domestic or foreign), domestic abusers, other violent criminals, or those who have shown signs of danger toward themselves or others. And Democrats believe they should treat gun violence as the deadly public health crisis it is.

Please cite reference, Boogieman, of "taking away our gun rights just to smoke some weed". Again, I think, you're clouded (smoke) by inaccurate info. Beto was foolish to yell "We'll take away your AK 47's". While some changes need to be for public safety, "taking away gun right" is not plausible.

Cannavore

Veteran
If you are against cows (which the green new deal is) you are against cheeseburgers. No tofu, soybean, vegetable product and other bullshit faux meat cheeseburgers are not actually real cheeseburgers.

No cows=no ground hamburger=no cheeseburger

Try reading the GND first before assuming shit. It mentions cows precisely ZERO times.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
T

TakenByTheSky

Still think it was a conference call with Anderson & Don Le' Mon,they got talking about Trump,and well 'Loobin Toobin' took matters into his own hands. :bigeye:

Just another democrat pervert/kiddie toucher.

What's with these democrats not being able to keep their shriveled penises in their pants, anthony weiner, louis ck, now this guy.

'Boogieman'

Attachments

• 121588561_1623846257795326_870865592690442452_o.jpg
    121588561_1623846257795326_870865592690442452_o.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 18

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The high taxes on weed is still a joke, then they wonder why black market weed is still a thing. California floods other states with crap weed because of legalization.

Nice spin from blaming dem states lol.

All black market ships out there crappy weed, not just Cali. Taxes will only get worse the more legal it gets. Black market will always be here. It will become more risky the closer it gets to fully legalized. If you want quality its gonna cost but Black market will have the best..

'Boogieman'

Nice spin from blaming dem states lol.

All black market ships out there crappy weed, not just Cali. Taxes will only get worse the more legal it gets. Black market will always be here. It will become more risky the closer it gets to fully legalized. If you want quality its gonna cost but Black market will have the best..

I used to get trainwreck, OG's, cookies, and a few other strains that came from Cali that was really really good years ago. I disagree that legalization will bring ridiculous taxes it can be done a different way.

redlaser

Veteran
I used to get trainwreck, OG's, cookies, and a few other strains that came from Cali that was really really good years ago. I disagree that legalization will bring ridiculous taxes it can be done a different way.

Ever consider its the brokers decision what is purchased and moved elsewhere versus an actual state being responsible?

If more can be made on cheaper material, do you think they are going to lose $ to buy better more expensive choices?

Agree on the high taxes, weed is almost 20$ a gram at 60 an eighth after taxes. Don’t know how people afford that and feel sorry for those that can’t produce their own, try to help as much as I can locally with that

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just another democrat pervert/kiddie toucher.

What's with these democrats not being able to keep their shriveled penises in their pants, anthony weiner, louis ck, now this guy.

Hahaha true dat!!!

My Zoom call with Con Edison went much better.
I may go as far to say 'It CAME off without a hitch.
LMAO

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Not when gov is involved. They all want as much of that action as possible. Taxes should never be more than liquor. IMO should only be 3% max. Instead they tax everything not just the sale.

Cannavore

Veteran
Hold that weirdness thought...it aint over yet...
WTF? Them cnn fuckheads are wack :jerkit:

New Yorker Suspends Jeffrey Toobin for Masturbating on Zoom Call
https://www.vice.com/en/article/epdgm4/new-yorker-suspends-jeffrey-toobin-for-zoom-dick-incident

This happens often. People forgetting they are on a call or think they swapped calls and they start jackin it.
I used to know a guy who recorded himself jerking off on his xbox after thinking he ended his live stream. Lol.

It's not like the guy was jerking off during the meeting. Other than this being funny, who cares lol.

T

TakenByTheSky

This happens often. People forgetting they are on a call or think they swapped calls and they start jackin it.
I used to know a guy who recorded himself jerking off on his xbox after thinking he ended his live stream. Lol.

It's not like the guy was jerking off during the meeting. Other than this being funny, who cares lol.

You're probably the guy in your neighborhood that jerks off in the window