What's new

Joe Biden Thread

iTarzan

Veteran
Meanwhile, Canada has said they have no intention of reopening our common
border.

My god my life has been ruined by this news.

I have said I have no intentions of ever going back to Canada. I must say the people were very nice. Once was enough. So keep the border closed. But make sure Justin Bieber is on the Canadian side before it is closed next time.

T

TakenByTheSky

picture.php

picture.php

Absolem

Saying Q is Jim Watkins is like saying Hempy McNoodle is Gypsy Nirvana. Because Hempy posts on Gypsy's platform.

Q's posts and Jim Watkins posts have the same IP address. Do you and Gypsy have the same IP address?

Face it bro. You were duped by a pig farmer in Thailand.

iTarzan

Veteran
Remember when Trump was saying Barr can be the greatest if he brings home Obamagate? Then he stopped really harping on it. Then even after they said the Durham report won't come out until after the election he didn't start complaining. Nothing... crickets. He knew about the Hunter Biden bombshell coming. He knew this back when he was being impeached. He knew he didn't need it to be found not guilty by the Senate. Why waste a bombshell when you don't need it? Why not keep it for when you will need it. Like in October.

Why not make it even more of an October surprise by making everybody think the obvious surprise, the Durham report, was the bombshell. Then you disappoint your base by saying the report won't be coming out until after election day just to sell the bait and switch. The DNC gets more confident. But then WAM the Hunter Biden story comes out. October surprise!! They overreact. They go to the old playbook of Russia, Russia, Russia. But it isn't enough. They go full on censorship. The final act of desperation. But it blows up in their face. Most people hate censorship. Censorship has no place in modern America. People can think and decide on their own what they want to see and hear.

Crossing the line with censorship and the Hunter Biden laptop hard drive info still gets revealed and Trump wins without the Durham report. Then when Trump is back in the White House The Durham report comes out and more heads, the heads at the top fall, then would have fallen before the election because Trump will rightfully be out for revenge and won't show any mercy to Obama and Biden.

Hunter Biden was smoking crack and having sex with underage girls. Joe Biden was getting 50% of all the family ill gotten gains. Hypocrite my name is Biden. Americans hate hypocrites and they hate cheaters and they hate censorship. There is no chance Biden beats Trump. Zero chance!!

indagroove

Veteran
Where do you come up with this stuff. Are you a memebr at some right wing conspiracy forum..

These people have caught on to this Qanon like flies on shit because it's something to grasp at which serves to embolden their fervent support for far right conspiracy theories. The kind of people who believe this trash are the same people who Manson targeted, only this time there's no LSD involved. Confirmation bias is a powerful tool.

iTarzan

Veteran
These people have caught on to this Qanon like flies on shit because it's something to grasp at which serves to embolden their fervent support for far right conspiracy theories. The kind of people who believe this trash are the same people who Manson targeted, only this time there's no LSD involved. Confirmation bias is a powerful tool.
You are certainly a democrat. You are projecting on us what you are actually doing yourselves.

Heres the thing though. The other half of the country that voted for Trump thinks the same thing about you. How can you drink the DNC Jim Jones cyanide and valium laced Flavor-Aide (interesting fact... it wasn't Kool-Aid).

I think Manson would be in ANTIFA. I think Manson would be a democrat. Your side is the gullible sheeple and the murderous sheepherders.

Our side won in 2016. You are on the losing team. Losing teams tend to keep losing. 2020 will prove that.

indagroove

Veteran
Will you be placing a wager?

No, but I'll be casting a vote.

You are certainly a democrat. You are projecting on us what you are actually doing yourselves.

Heres the thing though. The other half of the country that voted for Trump thinks the same thing about you. How can you drink the DNC Jim Jones cyanide and valium laced Flavor-Aide (interesting fact... it wasn't Kool-Aid).

I think Manson would be in ANTIFA. I think Manson would be a democrat. Your side is the gullible sheeple and the murderous sheepherders.

Our side won in 2016. You are on the losing team. Losing teams tend to keep losing. 2020 will prove that.

I'm registered with no political party affiliation. Sorry to disappoint you.

iTarzan

Veteran
Las Vegas betting odds are favoring Biden close to 2:1. Maybe you should bet the house on Trump winning if you're so sure he can do it again.

I did already. Not the house but the car. I have $22000 saved up for a new car. I don't need a new car but I want something special. So I bet it on Trump. I was hoping they would go up to 4:1 but the Hunter Biden bombshell makes me think Trump will soon be favored so I made the bet yesterday. When Trump wins I will be halfway to something special.

You don't have to believe me because I don't care. I am going to make more money than when I bet on McGregor to beat Aldo at +1600 for McGregor. That was 5 years ago. I hadn't bet in 52 years before that because I bet a years worth of paperboy money on my favorite team the Baltimore Colts to beat the Jets at -18.

Hempy McNoodle

Biden (reading from teleprompter) has to yell because Trump supporters are drowning him out with chants of 'four more years!' and honking their horns. Biden's STEAMED POTATO BRAIN can't handle it. Looks like he lost his place on the teleprompter too...

PDX Dopesmoker

You're right about no LSD being involved. I think its the marijuana. Maybe it was the marijuana with Manson too. John Wayne Gacy was a pothead, maybe Anslinger was right about the devil's lettuce all along. It makes people think too much, they get paranoid.

Latest posts

Latest posts