What's new

Joe Biden Thread

Hempy McNoodle

The 200,000 dead and the countless studies that show mail in voting is fine?

I didn't need the media to know either of those things.

What if the 200,000 mostly died from other causes such as the flu, old age, regular pneumonia, motorcycle accidents, cancer, heart failure etc??

What if, as is the case in Iraq, Syria, Russia, Ukraine, the Deep State media-intel complex was lying and did it intentionally and as in those cases it gets revealed (or, is it already revealed?)?

Good bye pseudo-scientific community! I wonder what else they were lying about...

Hempy McNoodle

If the Senate inquiry into Hunter Biden showed 'troubling' involvement with a Ukrainian sex trafficking ring and the laptop shows a personal message that says Joe gets 50% of Hunter's 'take,' I wonder if Joe was making money off human trafficking and using his son and the state department to help run cover and protection while he was vice president of the US?? I wonder if Barrack Obama or the CIA know the answer...

Gry

Veteran
when's infrastructure week?:biggrin:
That was when they took money earmarked for upgrading military housing
and spent it on the presidential appeasement project known as the wall
on the Southern border.
Meanwhile, Canada has said they have no intention of reopening our common
border.

Hempy McNoodle

I guess many Deep State assets have been using coded communications with the phrase 'blood pressure.'

Does 'blood' mean 'family' (Biden)
Does 'pressure' mean 'liability'??

Gry

Veteran
when's infrastructure week?:biggrin:
That was when they took money earmarked for upgrading military housing
and spent it on the presidential appeasement project known as the wall
on the Southern border.
Meanwhile, Canada has said they have no intention of reopening our common
border.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I guess many Deep State assets have been using coded communications with the phrase 'blood pressure.'

Does 'blood' mean 'family' (Biden)
Does 'pressure' mean 'liability'??

Where do you come up with this stuff. Are you a memebr at some right wing conspiracy forum..

Cannavore

Veteran
What if the 200,000 mostly died from other causes such as the flu, old age, regular pneumonia, motorcycle accidents, cancer, heart failure etc??

What if, as is the case in Iraq, Syria, Russia, Ukraine, the Deep State media-intel complex was lying and did it intentionally and as in those cases it gets revealed (or, is it already revealed?)?

Good bye pseudo-scientific community! I wonder what else they were lying about...
not even gonna bother giving a legitimate response to this

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What's a better way to segregate the USA from the rest of the world than make everyone contagious. No one will allow the USA to come to there country ..

Cannavore

Veteran
so hempy when is JFK Jr coming back from the dead?

rWSEZsT.png

Cannavore

Veteran
Or i'd get banned for saying what i really wanna say. Plus you're a brick wall, it'd be a waste of my time.

Hempy McNoodle

so hempy when is JFK Jr coming back from the dead?

View Image

Unfortunately, I do believe he is dead. And, just to clarify, Q never said JFK jr was alive. Q said that he is dead. The JFK jr alive story was made up by the deep state as a faux strawman to attack Q anon followers.

Example: "Q said JFK jr is alive. So where is he?" (Truth is Q never said this and most people know it. The Mainstream media "experts" on QAnon, don't seem to know this. Or, could it be that they are lying, intentionally??)

Absolem

Unfortunately, I do believe he is dead. And, just to clarify, Q never said JFK jr was alive. Q said that he is dead. The JFK jr alive story was made up by the deep state as a faux strawman to attack Q anon followers.

Example: "Q said JFK jr is alive. So where is he?" (Truth is Q never said this and most people know it. The Mainstream media "experts" on QAnon, don't seem to know this. Or, could it be that they are lying, intentionally??)

All the nutjobs on my FB page who idolize Jim Watikins/Q think JFK Jr is still alive and supports Trump.

"Q never said" is a famous line from his followers. Jim Watkins/Q posts something cryptic his followers foam over it making all kinds of crazy stuff up then when they get called out on it people just like you say " Q never said that".

Q talks about autism. Jim Watkins kid has autism. Q is a big believer in yoga. Jim Watkins is big into yoga. Q only posts on Watkins websites.

Q is supposedly this high level intelligence person and yet he only posts on a pig farmers website who lives in Thailand.

Q/Jim Watkins duped people faster then the person who invented the idea of a "pet rock".

PDX Dopesmoker

Did not see that, but saw a case where he was busted driving 100 mph at 2 am with cannabis, and a variety of pills none of which were legit. That was in Santa Ana in 2005. Article mentioned a traffic stop in Maryland in 2003 which resulted in his being busted for cannabis. In looking up that one, it mentioned an arrest in 2002 driving at a high rate of speed while intoxicated on alcohol.
Also mentioned was what can only be described as a tragedy where he was hit by a car as a kid, injuries described as extensive and brutal, and he was hospitalized for a while.
Nothing I saw left me with an impression anything was ever overlooked with the the young man.

If anything, I would say it appears to be the very opposite, which is what I would expect to see.

You didn't see the stuff about Al Gore III that was covered up because it was covered up effectively enough that someone who doesn't research the topic would never know about it. The logic the media used at the time was that since Al Gore III was underage, his bust at Sidwell Friends shouldn't be news because the mainstream media doesn't name juvenile offenders. Howard Kurtz, then with The Washington Post as ombudsman wrote about the coverup to justify the coverup without making the arrest a bigger issue. Regardless the media complicity in the coverup, all the stories came out later on, during the 2000 election. ABC News published it. Al Gore III's schoolmates from St Albans and Sidwell Friends can also corroborate the various stories and the one of the details I can fill in from personal experience is that Sidwell Friends had shitty weed when they had any. Those kids were smoking crackhouse dimebags when they managed to score, but that was only when one of them could gather up the courage to make a purchase, which happened infrequently. More commonly they were drinking wine coolers to get wasted.

Latest posts

Latest posts