What's new

Joe Biden Thread

armedoldhippy

Veteran
The few times I watched Nascar it was super boring, and nobody crashed.

if no one wrecks, it IS boring. that was why Dale Earnhardt was so popular; SOMEONE was gonna eat a wall/slide on their roof.:yay: i think they should loosen up the steering & make them run the whole damn race on one set of tires. let's see who can "really" drive... i make a set of tires last 2 or 3 years, these pussies can't go 500 miles.:biggrin:

Cannavore

Veteran
this shits almost over before it even starts. trump couldn't have picked a better time to start collapsing.

Cannavore

Veteran
Folks who live in the cities should be ready to lay low for a while. People are being set-up for riots because biden wasn't supposed to lose. The polls and the media are whipping up people's emotions. Gonna be a lot of noise on Nov 4th.

https://videos.whatfinger.com/2020/...llapsing-as-rigged-polls-revealed-to-be-fake/
As usual this is a projection based argument. But I'm assuming your link is the Steve Turley video (i don't click links)... His proof that Biden's campaign is collapsing is because no one is showing up to the rallys.... Yeah no shit. It's called Covid 19. People with brains in their heads aren't going to risk getting sick to see Joe fucking Biden. They aren't cultists and sycophants like Trump's supporters.

The facts are the FBI is warning of right wing extremism ramping up the closer we get to the election (you know, like trying to kidnap an elected official). Coupled with the facts that Trumptards have been primed since day 1 not to accept the results. It's very obvious what's going to happen to anyone with a shred of objectivity.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A hillbilly bloody Mary is when you mix beer and tomato juice together. It's the nastiest thing I ever seen, I'm pretty sure my grandpa called it a typhoid mary aka a hillbilly bloody mary.
actually there is worse...beer and clamato...clam juice,tomato juice,and beer...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so...getting close now...in the home stretch...i wonder how it will go with 3-4 rallies or more a week for someone who was in a hospital a week ago...

what a world eh? two worn out old men...

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so...getting close now...in the home stretch...i wonder how it will go with 3-4 rallies or more a week for someone who was in a hospital a week ago...

what a world eh? two worn out old men...

ONE worn out politician

And one President running for re-election that, judging by the size of the crowds is gonna be a real squeeker lol
Trump in Densely* Populated Sanford Fla
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p69louvh2mw

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This the new Trump thread?
The other one broke......hahaha
Been years since ic mag had so much traffic that the server crashed......leave it to Trump

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep Joe's running for the Senate again,and against that Morman guy....you know the thing...the guy...that morman
Few fries short of a happy meal....
A week post Covid,and trumps still sharper