What's new

Joe Biden Thread

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
He can Sniff my Hair ANYTIME.

of course, I don't have much hair.
If he can sniff after his Covid infection.

Pelosi want to tell us something, only don't know what

FYxjtFmUcAAnAaK (1).png

armedoldhippy

Veteran
if, as she hopes, they prove to be unelectable to voters in the general election, then it will have been worth it. rolling the dice...

Hempy McNoodle

The Deep State knows that MAGA is going to WIN. So, they want to say that it's only because of THEIR misguided efforts to promote MAGA in the primaries. That's my take on it.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Apparently they didn't learn their lesson the first time around back in the 1968 (maybe it was 66) San Francisco Mayor's race when the Democrats started boosting a right wing idealouge by the name of Ronald Reagan.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Apparently they didn't learn their lesson the first time around back in the 1968 (maybe it was 66) San Francisco Mayor's race when the Democrats started boosting a right wing idealouge by the name of Ronald Reagan.
that was mostly name recognition, much like Arnold rode in on. he was the last GOP elected to a state-wide office. eleven years now and counting. none of those being urged onward today have anywhere near the name to carry them to the finish line. bunch of mini-Chumps at a time when Chumpism seems to be losing steam.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that was mostly name recognition, much like Arnold rode in on. he was the last GOP elected to a state-wide office. eleven years now and counting. none of those being urged onward today have anywhere near the name to carry them to the finish line. bunch of mini-Chumps at a time when Chumpism seems to be losing steam.
My point was by playing around in their "pool", they kick started arguably one of the mosty damaging (to poor and middle class) political careers ever.

Nixon was the tip in, Ronald Reagan was the stone on the throttle.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran