What's new

Joe Biden Thread

St. Phatty

Guess what? He's old.

You could do the same damn thing with Trump and it would be as long if not longer.

Long live Covfefe!

Very true. Trump had some definite cognitive impairment, too.

Though it seems like part of his cognitive impairment, was his ATTITUDE, sort of, "I know everything and I don't have to learn anything new" - which may have just been a mask for his own cognitive impairment.

Plus Trump had a wierd personality thing, he seemed to revert to his "night club impresario/ beauty contest manager" personality, when dealing with serious problems of State.

h.h.

Veteran
The experience and wisdom that comes with age. Some lack it because they never had a clue in their youth. Tribes had their elders and their wiseman. We should send them to pasture?

Volcanna

Veteran
The experience and wisdom that comes with age. Some lack it because they never had a clue in their youth. Tribes had their elders and their wiseman. We should send them to pasture?
No pasture. let’s make him the most powerful man in the world instead.
Guess what? He's old.

You could do the same damn thing with Trump and it would be as long if not longer.

Long live Covfefe!
whataboutism? I’m shocked.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Biden on drugs

FYpTW84XoAExhYu.jpeg

His eyes not twinkeling during the vid.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Should any octogenarian ever be in a position of significant power though?
nope, never. need term limits plus a mandatory retirement age in ANY govt employment, whether hired or elected. i realize that this could, in theory, put out to pasture a better person at a critical point in time...but, it would also protect us from dueling feebs like we have now. so, you want to run for office when you're over 65 years old? too bad...

h.h.

Veteran
No pasture. let’s make him the most powerful man in the world instead.

whataboutism? I’m shocked.
One of the most powerful. I don’t think anybody should be solely in that position, but until the rules change, I’d rather have experience behind whomever achieves the position rather than some fly by night seeking fame.

h.h.

Veteran
nope, never. need term limits plus a mandatory retirement age in ANY govt employment, whether hired or elected. i realize that this could, in theory, put out to pasture a better person at a critical point in time...but, it would also protect us from dueling feebs like we have now. so, you want to run for office when you're over 65 years old? too bad...
So you want to limit our choices to a certain status quo. Sounds like Wild in the Streets.

St. Phatty

In the Twitter video - it's not the same person. Apples & Oranges.

Maybe they have a Biden look-alike ready on the sidelines, ready to read cue cards.

Like a Tom Cruise stunt double, but different.

St. Phatty

I wonder how much Biden's cognition could be improved if he followed my Exercise & Nutrition program.

Which is a lot like Kelly Slater's, and Tom Brady's.

How much of Biden's cognition would "come back", if he was swimming a mile a day, eating super healthy food, boning Jill twice a day, getting his Vitamin D by laying in the sun, etc. ?

He would probably say, "forget that President Shit, I'm staying here in Tahiti".

PS and of course consuming edibles provided by ICMag members.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
He would probably say, "forget that President Shit, I'm staying here in Tahiti".

PS and of course consuming edibles provided by ICMag members.
could anyone blame him? i'm sure we have a couple on here that would. he and Snoop could do a commercial, sitting in the shade of a palm tree on the beach...

Cannavore

Veteran
im pretty sure the Dems are using deep fake technology on biden during his speeches. the clip of him wide eyed looks exactly like deep fake videos.