What's new

Joe Biden Thread

Klompen

Bring on the 1st female President. Way overdue for that anyway!:dancer:
Is it really great that we get a total neoliberal psychopath for the first woman president? She's so incredibly horrible. You know she's a fucking scumbag prosecutor with a really bad history right? People have died because of that monster. I guess that's normal for the presidency in this country though; you have to kill at least a few thousand people to be a modern American president. She'll probably start a war like the rest of them love to do.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Betcha the Donald will assume the fetal position and throw a tantrum over this one!

picture.php

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
Is it really great that we get a total neoliberal psychopath for the first woman president? She's so incredibly horrible. You know she's a fucking scumbag prosecutor with a really bad history right? People have died because of that monster. I guess that's normal for the presidency in this country though; you have to kill at least a few thousand people to be a modern American president. She'll probably start a war like the rest of them love to do.
I think folks like you that label someone a psychopath for doing her job should look in the mirror. I also think Americans who hold cops, prosecutors, judges, etc, in contempt for enforcing laws created by our politicians, are misplacing their judgment. We should always hold the law makers more accountable than the enforcers. The laws can and should be changed. If they won’t do their jobs, we the people should fire them and change the laws to reduce the people’s unfavorable interactions with law enforcement. The man won’t be prosecuting peeps in Oregon for a lot of drug offenses. Power to the people!
BTW,
I hear There’s a whole lotta psychopath CEO’s in charge of our corporations. Ain’t capitalism and democracy great?

Klompen

Dear admins. Is there a way to stop people from talking shit to me that they wouldn't be allowed to say in the thread by using my rep to do it? Its such a weak and lame way to skirt the rules.

Klompen

I think folks like you that label someone a psychopath for doing her job should look in the mirror. I also think Americans who hold cops, prosecutors, judges, etc, in contempt for enforcing laws created by our politicians, are misplacing their judgment. We should always hold the law makers more accountable than the enforcers. The laws can and should be changed. If they won’t do their jobs, we the people should fire them and change the laws to reduce the people’s unfavorable interactions with law enforcement. The man won’t be prosecuting peeps in Oregon for a lot of drug offenses. Power to the people!
BTW,
I hear There’s a whole lotta psychopath CEO’s in charge of our corporations. Ain’t capitalism and democracy great?

I can look in the mirror all day and I will never see what she sees. That horrible woman withheld exonerating information in death penalty cases. She is a bad woman and I can look in the mirror all fucking day and still say that.

It makes me sick how many bootlicking cop lovers there are in the pot community now. Its like you get legalization in wherever you live and you start forgetting the god damn century of bullshit that the law has subjected us to.

Also, we don't have democracy so I couldn't tell ya on that, and no, capitalism isn't great at all for most folks.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dear admins. Is there a way to stop people from talking shit to me that they wouldn't be allowed to say in the thread by using my rep to do it? Its such a weak and lame way to skirt the rules.

only by sending a pm to a mod or gypsy,there's no way for us to see your rep comments

minds_I

Veteran

Hello all,

The tears are exquisite, more please.....buahahahahahahaha

minds_I

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
The "Deep State" is just a term to represent the entrenched bureaucratic establishment, and not really a "thing" in and of itself. I think at this point it would be pretty nuts to argue that such an establishment doesn't exist, but its fair grounds for argument as to what the nature and extent of such a thing is.

Schumer has been a weasely piece of garbage since at least the 90s. I watched on C-Span as that goon intimidated witnesses during the Waco Incident hearing. He was especially vicious to the FLIR expert and pushed the whole "glints of sunlight" theory(which is an impossible assertion). Schumer may not be under direct control from any "deep state" type actors, but he's a very bad man. Our government is full of bad men, and it doesn't take any special proof to recognize that fact.
that's all well and good, but i'm waiting for substantial evidence of the conspiracy theory q anon style "deep state"

Latest posts

Latest posts