What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Joe Biden Thread

mr.brunch

Veteran
Brexit was more to do with axing human rights and worker’s rights laws.
Right now, we have no trade deal with anyone, 1 month after lockdown finishes we exit... and 4.9 million companies who don’t know what the fuck they’re supposed to do.
They’re getting letters from the government saying “you must be prepared for Brexit” but saying we don’t know what you need to do yet.
He wouldn’t even offer advice until after the USA election results.
We were even offered an extension of 2 years to sort out the necessary trade deals, but the lump of gammon said no.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
74 days till he's really gone.
He can still screw up allot with executive orders.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
74 days till he's really gone.
He can still screw up allot with executive orders.

if he had even the slightest idea of how they worked maybe...thankfully trump is wildly incompetent at pretty much everything he's ever done...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
In Phoenix there's still a bunch of trumpers protesting at the vote counting facility.

I guess nobody told them it's over.

H G Griffin

So many Americans have been brainwashed into believing that millions of people busting their ass for wages that won't pay their bills, so Bezos and Musk and Zuckerberg can make billions, means they have a strong economy.

The economy is not just the equities markets, it's not just employment figures, it is the QUALITY OF LIFE provided by those jobs.

Does being able to work 60 hours a week for 40 hours pay so you can die young from preventable causes and with massive debt sound like something that would happen in the greatest country on the planet?

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

tRumphumoers bragging about the size of rallies.....buahahahahahahaha, the on rally that matters happened on Tuesday and is continuing through today...people are dancing in the streets.

You're fired....buahahahahahahahahahahaha

The tears are sooo sweat, the post-mortem on fox is delicious.

minds_I

Gry

Veteran
So many Americans have been brainwashed into believing that millions of people busting their ass for wages that won't pay their bills, so Bezos and Musk and Zuckerberg can make billions, means they have a strong economy.

The economy is not just the equities markets, it's not just employment figures, it is the QUALITY OF LIFE provided by those jobs.

Does being able to work 60 hours a week for 40 hours pay so you can die young from preventable causes and with massive debt sound like something that would happen in the greatest country on the planet?
Well stated.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
Evidence seems to be wasted on nevertrumpers like you.

but i'm not a nevertrumper. as i've said many times, if he had gotten his shit together, i'da supported him. i wanted to root for him since 2016, he would just consistently dissapoint. it was always one step up, 2 down.

i have yet to see any good evidence of any of the bullshit alQaedanon'rs spew. i am perfectly willing to change my position given new data or convincing arguments.

Hempy McNoodle

but i'm not a nevertrumper. as i've said many times, if he had gotten his shit together, i'da supported him. i wanted to root for him since 2016, he would just consistently dissapoint. it was always one step up, 2 down.

i have yet to see any good evidence of any of the bullshit alQaedanon'rs spew. i am perfectly willing to change my position given new data or convincing arguments.

No you aren't. That would take intelligence and an open mind. You are too busy being disengenuous about your hardline nevertrumper position. "I wanted to root for him"?? Who WANTS to root for someone. You either root for them or you don't, lol.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Someone should take the nuke codes away from Trump early.

not sure how it works with the presidency, but...here in TN, we had to swear in a new governor a few weeks early once because the outgoing corrupt one (Ray Blanton) was openly selling pardons to rich prisoners. be worth a look if we can stop him from doing any more damage as he kicks, screams, and cries his way out the door...:good:

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
No you aren't. That would take intelligence and an open mind. You are too busy being disengenuous about your hardline nevertrumper position. "I wanted to root for him"?? Who WANTS to root for someone. You either root for them or you don't, lol.
what an asshat position you're holding (accusing me of being stupid and closed-minded).

if we could prove it, which i suppose we can't, i'd put my last dollar down on my mind being infinitely more open than yours, hempsters.

wanting him to do well (because he is the head of state of my favorite nation) is different than expecting him to do well. that's my point. argue semantics all you want, but it's not a difficult concept. he's my president, so i wanted him to do great things for my nation. unfortunately, he shat the bed on too many occasions, and so i could not (as a strong patriot) support his re-election.

still waiting on some solid readable evidence (don't wanna sit through a crap vlogger turd video) of whatever crap you were claiming earlier... wasn't it something to do with derp state conspearassies or something?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
still waiting on some solid readable evidence (don't wanna sit through a crap vlogger turd video) of whatever crap you were claiming earlier...

you want evidence? why, there is evidence about EVERYTHING on youtube, remember? it's nearly all bullshit, but it is there...:good:

Latest posts

Latest posts