What's new

Joe Biden Thread

St. Phatty

some of what he "liberated" for "his" White House were copies, and he aint got shit worth stealing, lol. i guess if you don't know the difference, counterfeit is as good as the real thing.:D

I would say, does this apply to Hair ?

But it sort of looks like that thing on top of his is head started out as real human hair, possibly his OWN !

Wonder how often he dyes his hair - or how much he pays the make-up person ?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Probably anything that looks gold plated. He goes for anything with the cheesey, gawdy, tacky look.

Maybe he will take his own portrait too.

who else would want it? even if he wasn't such a corrupt lying asshole, i would have voted against him just because of his looks...:D is he so vain that he does not see that orange frisbee stuck on his head? :biglaugh:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Allot of people think there is a good chance that right wing wackos will attack state houses thinking they are going to seize power in the name of the Orange Moron.

This will not end well for them.

Absolem

Sounds ripe for a false-flag psy-op.

Right on Hempy. It's world wide bro and nobody will open their eyes to it. I keep telling everybody I know about this and they look at me like I'm crazy. We need to keep the faith this world wide bigly huge gigantic enormous DEEP STATE will be exposed.

Keep up the fight Hempy.

:whee:

Hempy McNoodle

Right on Hempy. It's world wide bro and nobody will open their eyes to it. I keep telling everybody I know about this and they look at me like I'm crazy. We need to keep the faith the world wide bigly huge gigantic enormous DEEP STATE will be exposed.

Keep up the fight Hempy.

:whee:

Vaccine en route
Interesting timing...

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'd have it swept by pros looking for upper deckers & pee spots on the rug myself...

The White House has a faraday cages built into secure rooms. No wireless transmissions in or out. And the rest of it is swept daily.

And no one in the White House currently is smart enough to build an IED without blowing themselves up.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Allot of people think there is a good chance that right wing wackos will attack state houses thinking they are going to seize power in the name of the Orange Moron.

This will not end well for them.

I've been saying for four years that the facebook Patriot rebel fighting force is "gonna do nuttin". In the catagory of "Badassness" they fall somewhere between butterflies and LARP nerds. A few might accidentally fall into limited skirmishes here n there by "exercising their 2A rights" in the wrong fukn place at the wrong fukn time, like that future sex doll that killed a couple people at the blm protest, but it will be limited to dumb shit like that.

St. Phatty

The White House has a faraday cages built into secure rooms. No wireless transmissions in or out. And the rest of it is swept daily.

And no one in the White House currently is smart enough to build an IED without blowing themselves up.

Popularized on some TV shows (like NCIS) as "SCIF Rooms".

In the military industry they're big EMI chambers, the doors have special gasketing and the wallpaper is copper sheet.

I wonder how thick the glass is on the White House windows.

Also if it is "EMI-glass", has wires in it. It would make sense.

Latest posts

Latest posts