FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
:biglaugh:that's why i carefully chose the word "solid"

if the source has the word "freedom" in its name, i'm moving on

:skiiing:

:witch:

:underwater:

Absolem

No you aren't. That would take intelligence and an open mind. You are too busy being disengenuous about your hardline nevertrumper position. "I wanted to root for him"?? Who WANTS to root for someone. You either root for them or you don't, lol.

Hard to root for someone who's a terrible human being.

Cheating on wife one with wife two. Cheating on wife two with wife three.

Not paying the subcontractors he hired even though they did the work.

Not sure what the hell you are even rooting for in this man. I root for USA not a person.

Hempy McNoodle

what an asshat position you're holding (accusing me of being stupid and closed-minded).

if we could prove it, which i suppose we can't, i'd put my last dollar down on my mind being infinitely more open than yours, hempsters.

I think the fact that you wont watch a clip (from CNN of Chuck Schumer being interviewed by Rachel Maddow on her show) on a mainstream media platform such as Youtube.com proves it. No?

Hempy McNoodle

you want evidence? why, there is evidence about EVERYTHING on youtube, remember? it's nearly all bullshit, but it is there...:good:

What are you Amish or something? Do you only get your information from stone carvings and scrolls? Modern technology puts information at your fingertips. Why do you think they have to censor stuff?

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
I think the fact that you wont watch a clip (from CNN of Chuck Schumer being interviewed by Rachel Maddow on her show) on a mainstream media platform such as Youtube.com proves it. No?
you already gave me the gist of what it was, and it wasn't evidence.

every time you've posted a video as 'evidence' for some insane conspiracy theory, and i've clicked on it, there was NEVER evidence, and was only out of context crapola that you have to 'read between the lines' (aka 'already have drunk the kool aid) to be 'woke' enough to understand.

case in point, you think chuck shumer giving his opinion that you shouldn't mess with the intelligence community (and clearly in this case he believes said beast- poker is a corrupt crooked president) is FUCKING EVIDENCE of the derp state.

post REAL evidence please, or stop wasting my fucking time.

Klompen

you already gave me the gist of what it was, and it wasn't evidence.

every time you've posted a video as 'evidence' for some insane conspiracy theory, and i've clicked on it, there was NEVER evidence, and was only out of context crapola that you have to 'read between the lines' (aka 'already have drunk the kool aid) to be 'woke' enough to understand.

case in point, you think chuck shumer giving his opinion that you shouldn't mess with the intelligence community (and clearly in this case he believes said beast- poker is a corrupt crooked president) is FUCKING EVIDENCE of the derp state.

post REAL evidence please, or stop wasting my fucking time.

The "Deep State" is just a term to represent the entrenched bureaucratic establishment, and not really a "thing" in and of itself. I think at this point it would be pretty nuts to argue that such an establishment doesn't exist, but its fair grounds for argument as to what the nature and extent of such a thing is.

Schumer has been a weasely piece of garbage since at least the 90s. I watched on C-Span as that goon intimidated witnesses during the Waco Incident hearing. He was especially vicious to the FLIR expert and pushed the whole "glints of sunlight" theory(which is an impossible assertion). Schumer may not be under direct control from any "deep state" type actors, but he's a very bad man. Our government is full of bad men, and it doesn't take any special proof to recognize that fact.

mowood3479

Veteran
It is illegal to convert similar autos to autos, even if done in the name of god.

“Illegal” auto sears can be printed with a $200 3d printer and $5 in Plastic. (So I heard anyway)

Just like herb, y’all can’t stop the signal.
(Defensedistributeddotorg)

mowood3479

Veteran
Someone should take the nuke codes away from Trump early.

I hope he pardons Edward Snowden (And any other whistleblower currently caged or in exile from prosecution)
(Snowden was the hero who made public the mass surveillance programs the nsa/cia were Illegally perpetrating on the American people)

Cuddles

I hope he pardons Edward Snowden (And any other whistleblower currently caged or in exile from prosecution)
(Snowden was the hero who made public the mass surveillance programs the nsa/cia were Illegally perpetrating on the American people)
I kinda doubt that he will do this. He only cares about himself. I mean if he had wanted to pardon Snowden he would have surely done this by now

Btw, I´ve always thought that Snowden lokks a little bit like Michael Douglas when he was young. Just a little.

Klompen

“Illegal” auto sears can be printed with a $200 3d printer and $5 in Plastic. (So I heard anyway)

Just like herb, y’all can’t stop the signal.
(Defensedistributeddotorg)

Don't bother. Full auto is so overrated in almost every situation you can think of other than outright battles(and even then its of limited and specific use). Ammo is valuable and a shot on target is worth a hundred shots all around the target(which isn't entirely useless).

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Do you think they stopped. You can bet they still are.

igrowone

Veteran
good morning friends, and a fine morning it is
seems this is the continuation thread of the political situation
and by fine I mean the air really does smell sweeter and food tastes better
amazing what a little change can do for a person
but I'm sure the anger is not dead yet, so time for the healing to begin

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It’s always “for us” but it never really is. Trump lost by millions of votes[~5MILLION VOTES]. He’s wearing his little boy pants.

His transition out of the WH will be full of blight and spite. Yet, ALL AMERICANS need to pull together, positive changes ahead!! Amen!

H G Griffin

Don't bother. Full auto is so overrated in almost every situation you can think of other than outright battles(and even then its of limited and specific use). Ammo is valuable and a shot on target is worth a hundred shots all around the target(which isn't entirely useless).

Are you trying to tell me it isn't like in the movies? You don't squeeze the trigger and then have 30 to 45 seconds of continuous autofire to mow down all in your path?

Next you'll tell me chloroform doesn't instantly render a person unconscious or that you can't snap a human neck by rotating it a few degrees to the side.
;)

Klompen

Are you trying to tell me it isn't like in the movies? You don't squeeze the trigger and then have 30 to 45 seconds of continuous autofire to mow down all in your path?

Next you'll tell me chloroform doesn't instantly render a person unconscious or that you can't snap a human neck by rotating it a few degrees to the side.
;)

My bad! I forgot the teachings of his holiness, Arnold Schwarzenegger. Just remember that only main characters have those powers; for main characters its very hard to hit them directly and twisting their neck even 180 degrees is just a temporary setback. Some day I will strive to become a main character: its my lifelong dream.

Latest posts

Latest posts