What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Joe Biden Thread

buzzmobile

Veteran
STING implemented
peeps will find out the DHS watermarked all ballots, and fraudulent ballots will be thrown out.

Pennsylvania Supreme Court violated the US constitution and votes after 8pm will be thrown out.

from my keyboard to gods ear.

I'll wait for the indictments and arrests. I'm very patient. If the story is true we'll all know about it soon.

Rodehazrd

ohh, thanks luv.

Yeah I´ve noticed that a lot of presidential candidates use have used this slogan over the years.
What has always puzzles me though is:

At which point did America become sh*tty and when exactly was it totally great?

How far back do you go Jim Crowe? Slave states? Roll back women right to vote?
Folks who want to go back weren’t around back then

'Boogieman'

Only because he was gonna be POTUS. Now that Trumps lost no reason for any to kowtow anymore.

You still don't understand Trump voters, trust me any gop member who comes out against Trump will be shown the door in future elections. Trump's policies will never go away from here on out.

X

xavier7995

I am curious to see how that dynamic plays out. I do think trump reshaped the party, the more moderate folks have been pushed out.

I think Texas is interesting in that context as they are sort of the cornerstone of the parties path to the presidency. Trump doesn't play as well there as he does in the other republican states. Dems performed bad, but a good candidate could have taken it.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You still don't understand Trump voters, trust me any gop member who comes out against Trump will be shown the door in future elections. Trump's policies will never go away from here on out.

It's never been about Trump,but his policies.
That ain't going away anytime soon.
He's dipping the feather in the inkwell real soon,sure to be something coming down to piss of the lefties.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I am curious to see how that dynamic plays out. I do think trump reshaped the party, the more moderate folks have been pushed out.

For the Republican Party, trump will be like the dinner party host who sneezed and crapped his pants. They just want to forget.

Look for Lincoln Project republicans to bring the party back from teetering on the edge of the cliff.

Georgia is going blue.

'Boogieman'

For the Republican Party, trump will be like the dinner party host who sneezed and crapped his pants. They just want to forget.

Look for Lincoln Project republicans to bring the party back from teetering on the edge of the cliff.

Republicans will look for the next Trump 2.0 if Trump decides not to run in 2024, we still love Trump and always will. The Lincoln project was a massive failure and they have no say or power in the Republican party.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Republicans will look for the next Trump 2.0 if Trump decides not to run in 2024, we still love Trump and always will. The Lincoln project was a massive failure and they have no say or power in the Republican party.

Trump will be in jail.

Party leaders will do everything they can do distance themselves from the radical right wackos that trump enticed. That means a move back to real conservative values and away from lies and craziness. We'll see.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
picture.php

X

xavier7995

Georgia is going blue.

Honestly I think the damage is done or whatever. Republicans lost the burbs but solidified their spot in rural America. I dont think they can go back at this juncture, much like the split in the dems between the centrists and the far left, they have their factions. A pretty decent percentage of the Republicans are kind of off the reservation in Q land, I just dont see how a moderate faction of the party could reconcile with that or where the party is currently.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
. It's way more dangerous for a Trump supporter to go to California or Oregon than the other way around. The hard core left is highly radicalized.

Haaahaaahahaaaahaaahaaaaaa! Do you have any idea how many donnie nonutz supporters LIVE in Cali? HaahaaahahhhaAA! Probably more than live in your entire state! Haaaahaaahaaaahhaaaaaa. Don't be frightened little one.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
For everyone waiting for Donnie and his fuck trophies to go to jail, don't hold your breath!
donnie will resign towards the end of December, and newly minted president pence will give him the get out of jail free card. Nixon was pardoned for all crimes committed while in office. donnie will be given a full pardon for any and all crimes committed before and through his presidency. Guaranteed.

'Boogieman'

Trump will be in jail.

Party leaders will do everything they can do distance themselves from the radical right wackos that trump enticed. That means a move back to real conservative values and away from lies and craziness. We'll see.

LOL No, Trump still owns the Republican party and his voters won't let that change.