What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Joe Biden Thread

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
hey boogs... you’re the most sane of your brethren.
thank you for that.

but most of the gop is abandoning him now,
even mitch the bitch

i think it’s time to give up the ghost

'Boogieman'

hey boogs... you’re the most sane of your brethren.
thank you for that.

but most of the gop is abandoning him now,
even mitch the bitch

i think it’s time to give up the ghost

Trump got more votes than anyone ever expected and did pretty well with minority's. Democrats were well played with mail in voting. I do believe Biden and Kamala will lead the way to Trump 2024. Trust me the gop voters are never going to give up on Trump I know them well.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Originally Posted by armedoldhippy
he never uses his money. he's like the folks that buy their lottery tickets with money they stole out of their wifes'/mothers pocketbooks...plus, he aint got the cash, his entire worth is in what he calls his "brand" LOL![/quote]

I have it from a reliable source that Ivanka will be opening a new line. Orange jumpsuits!

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
you’re right,
but here’s another surprising fact

trump has the greatest margin of defeat, in the popular vote, over two presidential elections... than any other candidate in the history of us presidential elections.

that was very telling of the pulse of the nation,
at least to me

(our electoral system sucks)

Trump got more votes than anyone ever expected and did pretty well with minority's. Democrats were well played with mail in voting. I do believe Biden and Kamala will lead the way to Trump 2024. Trust me the gop voters are never going to give up on Trump I know them well.

'Boogieman'

you’re right,

trump has the greatest margin of defeat, in the popular vote, over two presidential elections... than any other candidate in the history of us presidential elections.

I expected that, I never thought he would win the popular vote.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I guess Trump will run from TENT CITY JAIL Arizona lol. He would be an idiot to even think about politics after this experience.

St. Phatty

you’re right,

that was very telling of the pulse of the nation,
at least to me

(our electoral system sucks)

i wonder if it will become a wise move to have a temporary license plate, if you are from California.

Or just rent.

Driving around the red states with a California license plate ?

Kind of like Car Vandalism Roulette at this point.

How many California cars will have "Trump 2020" and "MAGA" scratched into their paint by distraught Trump-humpers ?

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
STING implemented
peeps will find out the DHS watermarked all ballots, and fraudulent ballots will be thrown out.

Pennsylvania Supreme Court violated the US constitution and votes after 8pm will be thrown out.

from my keyboard to gods ear.

'Boogieman'

i wonder if it will become a wise move to have a temporary license plate, if you are from California.

Or just rent.

How many California cars will have "Trump 2020" and "MAGA" scratched into their paint by distraught Trump-humpers ?

It's not that serious, as long as Republicans keep the Senate most of Trump's policies stand. It's way more dangerous for a Trump supporter to go to California or Oregon than the other way around. The hard core left is highly radicalized.

Cuddles

Or just rent.

what does MAGA stand for ? have not come across this term before

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
R TX Rep Will Hurd has come out publicly asking McConnell to go to the White House and tell trump to shut up on the law suits and fake victory claims.

Defeat happens.

Cuddles

MAGA= Make America Great Again
ohh, thanks luv.

Yeah I´ve noticed that a lot of presidential candidates use have used this slogan over the years.
What has always puzzles me though is:

At which point did America become sh*tty and when exactly was it totally great?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
STING implemented
peeps will find out the DHS watermarked all ballots, and fraudulent ballots will be thrown out.

Pennsylvania Supreme Court violated the US constitution and votes after 8pm will be thrown out.

from my keyboard to gods ear.

It's flat out FALSE....just more misinformation.