What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Joe Biden Thread

'Boogieman'

You consistently mis characterize my disdain and contempt for lesser individuals as anger. Do you think you are making a point? Or getting under my skin? Is that what it is? I bet that's what it is. I don't feel anger for white trash, I pity it

:microwave:

chusss

covid literally saved them. otherwise trump was winning this election.

Is not the covid itself wich did that, it was the pitiful dumb and stupid way that donald managed it and the thousand of deaths on his back

And his racism and egocentrism didnt help neither

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awe, back atcha lil buddy.

:kiss:

Please do not forget this weeks WoTW:
Sanctimonious much?

To have gained the ire of someone of your ilk is akin to a badge of honor. :dancer:

Oh... this is also a reply to your attempt at devaluing my opinion/ intelligence in a previous post (JIC you're having trouble keeping up).

Also FTR, I'm absolutely certain our buddy, who fancies himself as some type of janitor with a tiny little hammer, has the ability to speak for himself if he so desires. JS.

always been big enough for the job!
41lOVuSr82L._AC_SY355_.jpg

T

TakenByTheSky

You consistently mis characterize my disdain and contempt for lesser individuals as anger.

Not very tolerant for a "tolerant liberal".

To consider someone a "lesser individual' shows you haven't really come very far as a human being. It's a sad way to go thru life with an attitude like that.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
To consider someone a "lesser individual' shows you haven't really come very far as a human being. It's a sad way to go thru life with an attitude like that.

so is being hypocritical

here's your orange overlord mocking a disabled kid

you condone all sorts of horseshit from this “grown” man

(thought we real americans forgot?)

T

TakenByTheSky

so is being hypocritical

here's your orange overlord mocking a disabled kid

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=23362&pictureid=2090281&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

you condone all sorts of horseshit from this “grown” man

(thought we real americans forgot?)

To insinuate that every one who voted for trump 100% agrees with and loves everything he says or does is to say everyone that voted for Biden also loves and approves of everything he does.

If that's the case, what does this kind of behavior say about you?

picture.php

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not very tolerant for a "tolerant liberal".

Who the FUCK called me a tolerant liberal?! I want names goddammit!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now I'm showing my age, but I don't get emoji jokes. I am not bragging about that, I just can't appreciate the effort.
Awe, back atcha lil buddy.

:kiss:

Please do not forget this weeks WoTW:
Sanctimonious much?

To have gained the ire of someone of your ilk is akin to a badge of honor. :dancer:

Oh... this is also a reply to your attempt at devaluing my opinion/ intelligence in a previous post (JIC you're having trouble keeping up).

Also FTR, I'm absolutely certain our buddy, who fancies himself as some type of janitor with a tiny little hammer, has the ability to speak for himself if he so desires. JS.
You are welcome for your badge. You can just call me a prick, I have thick skin. And that way, other trumptards can follow along without googling definitions.
Who is our buddy?

I mean to be a dick when I say this
but happy this shit is over so you guys can get back to your grows
next year when legal here(even if not to grow) I will show up all your asses:D
I would now but had to stop for you know the basic reasons:violin:

St. Phatty

Now I'm showing my age, but I don't get emoji jokes. I am not bragging about that, I just can't appreciate the effort.

You are welcome for your badge. You can just call me a prick, I have thick skin.

Thick skin is a CURSE.

I have skin 1/4 thick on my feet and I have to sand it down and moisturize it.

How does Joe Biden deal with his old age dry skin ?

Maybe he can do an ad for Neutrogena.

Oh that's right, Joe does BOTOX.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
You consistently mis characterize my disdain and contempt for lesser individuals as anger. Do you think you are making a point? Or getting under my skin? Is that what it is? I bet that's what it is. I don't feel anger for white trash, I pity it

only enjoyment he gets from life is his misguided belief that he pisses folks off. he does not understand pity. let him have what little he has to hold onto as his ship sinks beneath him...:D

mowood3479

Veteran

You are welcome for your badge. You can just call me a prick, I have thick skin. And that way, other trumptards can follow along without googling definitions.
Who is our buddy?

We aren’t allowed to cuss each other out anymore..
Adapt improvise and overcome
Ya know

Cuddles

he never uses his money. he's like the folks that buy their lottery tickets with money they stole out of their wifes'/mothers pocketbooks...plus, he aint got the cash, his entire worth is in what he calls his "brand" LOL!
How does he keep the missus? Does she know?

And yes, I assume this is all speculation ;)

Bloody hell though... I mean if he´s managed to live that sort of lavish lifestyle without any dosh that DOES indeed mean he´s a genius!!!:whee: who´d have thought?!?!?!

Seriously, I wish I could live a life of luxury with the little cash I have at my disposal :dancer::D