What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Joe Biden Thread

T

TakenByTheSky

Strawman. .

You cannot make a single solid point to back up any of your pro commie bullshit.

Commies use weak minds like yours to get thru the door but once in
The weak little soy boys like you will be the first ones to be eradicated under a true communist take over.

The real men will stand up and fight until they die.

Soy boys will be trampled or tossed into the gulags.

It's the age old saying, be careful what you wish for because you might just get it.

Cannavore

Veteran
You cannot make a single solid point to back up any of your pro commie bullshit.

The weak little soy boys like you will be the first ones to be eradicated under a true communist take over.

It's the age old saying, be careful what you wish for because you might just get it.

Still strawmanning lol

packerfan79

Veteran

They deserve to get what they vote for, good and hard.

They are so stupid they don't realize everytime they censor conservatives, the left gets censored, also.

Useful idiots.

T

TakenByTheSky

Still strawmanning lol

Grab your sabre you're going to need it for 2021

picture.php

Cannavore

Veteran
They deserve to get what they vote for, good and hard.

They are so stupid they don't realize everytime they censor conservatives, the left gets censored, also.

Useful idiots.

And you righties are so dense you're still equating capitalist censorship with leftism/leftist censorship.

The left gets censored too genius.

Giant privately owned corporations are not leftist no matter how you spin it.

Leftist goals are incompatible with the goals of corporate capitalism.

mowood3479

Veteran
And you righties are so dense you're still equating capitalist censorship with leftism/leftist censorship.

Yep, zero Left wing bias among tech companies.... cannavore confirmed it. Nothing to see here.
Twitter, Spotify, Facebook, google...
All completely without bias.

Btw I know you said it wasn’t possible but China seems like they’re melding Leftist goals and corporate capitalism with some success.

Who are the biggest donors to the dnc?
It’s all crony capitalism with a feel good sjw topping because it costs corporations nothing to blather nonsense about equity

T

TakenByTheSky

Studies have shown that long term over consumption of soy (yet another lovely GMO crop brought to you buy Monsanto and pushed by the PTB as "healthy", btw), will cause men to grow moobs?

Hasn't anything to do with GMO (yet?), it's the naturally high levels of estrogen in soy as the cause.

Yep. Plenty of research on this is documented.
Nope. Folks can look it up themselves or just think me a liar. IDC.

It actually mimics estrogen in the male body not necessarily contains estrogen. There is thousands of products out there that contain hormone disrupting chemicals that people use every day, from additives in the food, soy, chemicals in everything from anti bacterial soap, shampoo, toothpaste, body lotions etc ... This is why so many boys want to be girls and girls that think they're boys. It's all being done on purpose from the satanic overlords that own the corporations.

If you can destroy the alpha males you can completely alter a population within a generation or two.

There is a real war on humanity at the chemical and political level taking place the world over. They disrupt the hormones and mask natural pheromones that alter how we actually pick a suitable mate to breed with. The wrong people are breeding in higher numbers and those who are most suitable are being passed over because people are told to seek out weakness instead of strong genetics.

This is why me personally I only eat organic food and don't use anything that's not made from natural non chemical ingredients within the best of my means.

packerfan79

Veteran

Maybey you should read my post again. I know it's hard, but if you go really slow you should be able to sound it out.

Yeah , I know leftist get censored ala Glen Greenwald.

I oppose leftist being censored, I am opposed to all censorship. Even yours. To bad it's a 1 way street. I will never compromise my principles, unlike the left.

The left is absolutely anti constitutional rights. The social media companies are the actual facist. They are leftist in ideaology, but corpratist/facism is there modus operandi. They are entirely compatible, always have been.

I am sure the treatment of the people, will improve when the government takes over these massive corporations. Lol. :crazy:

Cannavore

Veteran
Yep, zero Left wing bias among tech companies.... cannavore confirmed it. Nothing to see here.
Twitter, Spotify, Facebook, google...
All completely without bias.
They all censor the left too.

Btw I know you said it wasn’t possible but China seems like they’re melding Leftist goals and corporate capitalism with some success.
I wouldn't call an authoritarian state capitalist regime "leftist".

Who are the biggest donors to the dnc?
The DNC doesnt represent the left. They are the center right. They represent capitalism and the markets above all.

It’s all crony capitalism with a feel good sjw topping because it costs corporations nothing to blather nonsense about equity
Correct. They dont actually give a shit. They have our data and know what's popular. If 99% of Americans were racist shitbags, our corporations would behave like racist shitbags. They're simply reflecting popular sentiments because its profitable, not because its ideological.