What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Joe Biden Thread

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
UPS losses shit all the time. Anyone at UPS can open any package according to there terms of use. Getting them to admit they opened anything that's another story.

I checked my ballot. Its already been received and counted :D. Im not sure if all states offer ballot check

T

TakenByTheSky

picture.php

Absolem

The Bidens tried to retrieve the laptop. Care to address that?

Or the fact that the Biden campaign representative has stated the emails are legitimate.

What crime did Hunter commit and why and hasn't Bitch Boy Billy Barr charged Hunter with any crimes?????????

Barr had Hunters laptop for months and did nothing till 2 weeks before the election.

The Biden's tried to retrieve a laptop............... Oh My. The humanity.

T

Teddybrae

See, you're another Member who is amazingly GULLIBLE. I mean, you swallow whole what you're told. Information needs to be digested before swallowing.

A single figure for a quarter (and it was Covid quarter) cannot tell the whole story.

Sorry but you are grasping at straws.

33% annualized gdp came out yesterday. Hussein Biden never hit 3% annualized. Even AFTER muh recession.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Tucker doesn't have shit on Hunter. Now he claims he has stuff that would embarace Hunter to no end but won't tell us. lmao.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/10/tucker-carlson-hunter-biden-crusade

But after all of his commotion, Carlson suddenly backed off the story by Thursday night. “There are a lot of documents about Hunter Biden’s personal life that we haven’t brought to you and we’re not going to”

Biden's not going to take any bs from Tucker when he's in office.
Maybe by that time they will have decided Tucker has been the useful idiot long enough.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Doctors report he may need a syserian.

There has been a missing hamster reported too.