What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Joe Biden Thread

oldhaole

Veteran
Five more days to go...

Tara Reade didn't work.

Dementia Joe didn't work, ditto Sleepy Joe.

Hunter and his laptop and e-mails isn't working either.

You are out of ideas, You are out of time,

And more importantly, you are out of here.

Look forward to meeting your new incarnations in the future,

Because your old ones will never stop hearing....

I told you so.

T

TakenByTheSky

Who the fuck do you think kept that culture alive and lead the way on the fight against the injustice of prohibition? Now you're pushing fascist memes from the same people who gave us sayings like "Just say no", and who have imprisoned and enslaved us for something literally harmless. Its offensive as hell to see people like you on here, with no appreciation for the blacks, hispanics, hippies, and other people who your team shows contempt for. There would be no legal cannabis scene if bootlicking conservatives were behind it.

You seem to need daily reminders of how racist, anti drug and pro prison Biden is. Biden is more conserative than most conservatives, same can be said about hillary.

The democrats are not peace loving hippies like you nutjobs make them out to be. All politicians are the same shit with just a slightly different smell.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Five more days to go...

Tara Reade didn't work.

Dementia Joe didn't work, ditto Sleepy Joe.

Hunter and his laptop and e-mails isn't working either.

You are out of ideas, You are out of time,

And more importantly, you are out of here.

Look forward to meeting your new incarnations in the future,

Because your old ones will never stop hearing....

I told you so.

Nothing worked.
Just another low rent reality tv show with a big season ender that pits the Supreme Court against the American voters.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Cant wait till the mailbox doesnt have political ADS...TO THROW AWAY

The mailperson agrees.

All this over an bankrupt 20 trillion dollar nation

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Cant wait till the mailbox doesnt have political ADS...TO THROW AWAY

The mailperson agrees.

All this over an bankrupt 20 trillion dollar nation

and the phone to stop ringing with desperate pleas for $ from the RNC. how many times do you have to tell someone to "eat shit & die, motherfucker!" before they get a hint?:D

med4u

Veteran
Biden stated he will legalize. This is nonsense.

Really? Is that what you swallowed?

POLITICSJoe Biden Mistakenly Says He Would ‘Legalize’ Marijuana Before Correcting Himself

Former Vice President Joe Biden mistakenly said that he would “legalize” marijuana during a new interview, quickly correcting himself to clarify that he would simply decriminalize possession of cannabis. It’s at least the second time in recent weeks that the candidate has appeared to voice support for a legalization policy his campaign says he does not actually endorse

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor

POLITICSJoe Biden Mistakenly Says He Would ‘Legalize’ Marijuana Before Correcting Himself

Former Vice President Joe Biden mistakenly said that he would “legalize” marijuana during a new interview, quickly correcting himself to clarify that he would simply decriminalize possession of cannabis. It’s at least the second time in recent weeks that the candidate has appeared to voice support for a legalization policy his campaign says he does not actually endorse

Nice spew.
Both Biden and Harris stated it will be decriminalized.
You have to listen to what they say. Not what someone tells you they said. :D

T

TakenByTheSky

Well when you just sit around all day watching CNN and drinking so milk you only get told the things you want to hear.

Truth alludes these xxxx because they're too lazy to do even a minutes worth of research aside from what anderson xxxxx and rachael maddow tells them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Absolem

Every time somebody on here asks where the "right" gets their news from they go silent.

Q and YouTube video's is all they have.

These are the same people who make their doctor work longer because the doctor has to listen to these people how they went on "WebMd" and diagnosed themselves and the doctor has it all wrong.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Well when you just sit around all day watching CNN and drinking so milk you only get told the things you want to hear.

Truth alludes these twats because they're too lazy to do even a minutes worth of research aside from what anderson indapooper and rachael maddow tells them.

Your ignorance is showing.

Getting a little stressed out there in trump land.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
You seem to need daily reminders of how racist, anti drug and pro prison Biden is. Biden is more conserative than most conservatives, same can be said about hillary.

The democrats are not peace loving hippies like you nutjobs make them out to be. All politicians are the same shit with just a slightly different smell.
... and that is where I was coming from when I stated, you believe in a democracy, when we know the candidates up for election are chosen from other than "the people". e.g a repeat of 2016 in 2020 and, not because tRump, is running for re-election. All 3 are loosers, but BS always smell the same!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
ahh - gentlemen - can we not proceed without the petty insults? - I know you disagree on what geriatric cabal actor you want in the White House - and it is entertaining to tag-along and see how things transpire from an outsiders point of view - but it does somewhat sully the discourse - if we are to revert to the tribal - rather than continue with the civil exchange of ideas, news and opinions - here on ICMAG -

med4u

Veteran
Nice spew.
Both Biden and Harris stated it will be decriminalized.
You have to listen to what they say. Not what someone tells you they said. :D

.thats why i never listen to you...you just told me
He wanted to legalize 2 post ago wtf?

Joe biden was in the senate for 40 years and vice president for 8....he never even moved it off from schedule 1...biden was harder on no legalization then Reagan

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
... and that is where I was coming from when I stated, you believe in a democracy, when we know the candidates up for election are chosen from other than "the people". e.g a repeat of 2016 in 2020 and, not because tRump, is running for re-election. All 3 are loosers, but BS always smell the same!

Go back to your own country and tell them how to run the country.

At least Canadiens voted Trudeau, A guy who can explain quantum computing.

I'll bet that pisses you off having someone intelligent running your country.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
....you just told me
He wanted to legalize 2 post ago wtf?

Joe biden was in the senate for 40 years and vice president for 8....he never even moved it off from schedule 1...biden was harder on no legalization then Reagan

Times have changed. You're living in the past.

Vote for the guy who will legalize pot and stop whining.

Latest posts

Latest posts