What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

jamaican "lambsbread"

Thcvhunter

Veteran
I have been trying to find some legit lambsbread seeds for a while. Does jahgreenlabel or thai bliss accept donations for seeds?

You can find JGL's gear at Tropical Seed Company. Their website has a seed store.

This website is really just for information purposes :tiphat:

XsingularityX

guys really nice work with this amazing strains, im new to this world so im all about learning and get info's over the web, and its really nice to see there's people that work to preserve a rare line like the lambsbread, waiting for more updates!

cya!

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Greetings,

I'm so happy to have a good looking old school female Jamaican ganja flower. Check it out:

picture.php

picture.php

Rubbing on the stem and smelling my fingers gives me a very sour lemon and apple aroma, no sweetness, balanced with a touch of bitters and incense.

:dance013:

ThaiBliss

Dave Coulier

Veteran
She looks real nice. I hope she turns out excellent and stays female only. I like the plants in the mirrors reflection too!

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Very nice TB... I'm happy to see you got a nice looking lady there, let's hope for firm sex! Hopefully someday I'll make a big selection for a female keeper and a proper male. I'm keeping a slightly intersex one just because it smokes great! ;)

Vibes.

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Very nice TB... I'm happy to see you got a nice looking lady there, let's hope for firm sex! Hopefully someday I'll make a big selection for a female keeper and a proper male. I'm keeping a slightly intersex one just because it smokes great! ;)

Vibes.

Thanks for wishing me well.

I have been hearing such great reports of Double Jam that it has given me an idea. I want to pollinate my Nepal Jam with my Jamaican Lambsbread males. I like very much my Nepalese crosses, both Bangi Haze and Nepal Jam. Perhaps I can get the same Jamaican hybrid kick in potency, but an earlier version, without big risk of a degradation in the quality of the high. I have been told that my Nepal Jam looks more like the Jamaican Blue Mountain than the Nepalese:

picture.php

This plant is a cutting I took from my last year's Nepal Jam. It was the earliest to start flowering of all my outdoor plants. It did take longer than the others though.

I could call the cross a Jam-and-a-Half.
:biggrin:

ThaiBliss

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Jamaican Ganja buds are progressing nicely so far. No hermies showing yet, and some resin starting to shine in the light.
:dance013:

The bud structure is long, thin, airy, but stacked up along the length. It would be if I wasn't bending them over ever other day to fit in my small cabinet.

picture.php

Words cannot express how thrilled I am. I'm indebted to my friend who shared.
:tiphat:

ThaiBliss

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I still have a bunch of JLB seeds.
I got 1 female to 16 weeks once and she got PM inside the flowers on the stems.
Still havent tried again. So much time and space goes into a sativa like this, that its just too much of a risk to have intersex traits or get PM a month from finish.
Still really want to smoke a properly finished JLB with a nice cure to see what effect it has on me.

wow beautiful lambsbread thai bliss! what is its origin thai bliss?
I am new to the forum, I also like the breeding of pure sativas and conserve pure strains.

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Ganja!

Ganja!

Greetings,

This is an update to my grow of the beautiful 60's Jamaican Lambsbread. This is one of two Jamaican strains in the Double Jam strain that JahGreenLabel developed. Here is what one of the buds look like after around 18 weeks:

picture.php

This looks like what I remember seeing as a kid. I once saw a 30 gallon plastic bag full of fluffy airy material then when smoked was super powerful, stimulating, and fun, in the same quality/potency class as Thai Stick or Sumatran. All others paled in comparison, IMHO, but many people did not like how speedy and trippy it was. Same can be said for the Thai and Sumatran. That big plastic bag was so unusual since almost all imported weed was seeded, to varying degrees, and compressed into brick form. That Jamaican ganja was the first sensimillia that I remember.

I hope it is more than three quarters done. So far, no sign of hermies. It has a strong spicy/peppery and medicinal aroma, with some menthol smell being noted. It's aroma dominates a small grow cabinet that it is sharing with Punto Rojo and Panama Haze.

ThaiBliss

Chrondiddle O

Veteran
I've always enjoyed sparse,running flower-type sativas.Great to see this thread being bumped with fresh pics for sure!

Somewhere in the UK a 20 week sativa from jamaica called the brixton is closely hoarded.I bet it looks like this when grown.